Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The CT is that there will be a fake alien invasion as already said look up project Bluebeam BUT at the same time all the channelers both spirit and intergalactic say that now is the time for us to meet other alien races and see the truth that has been hidden.

We have to just be wary of what side to believe..
Yes that's exactly right @Purrrrrrr and your right it's important to be aware of what and who we believe in.
I think in one of the video's you posted it was interesting when Dani Henderson, and the other guests all had a discussion about being wary of a promised saviour? (That was tried before but didn't work, because it encourages dependancy I think that was the suggestion?)
The jist was that we had to do the work first, in a sense save ourselves, (by raising our vibration/ consciousness/awareness?) before we could access support from others if needed, or be a powerful enough force to deal with the coming changes?
At least that's how I understood it 🤷‍♀️
So I think if we reach tipping point and people start to trust themselves and come into their own power then any echo of the old hierarchical system (including in a spiritual sense be it simulated alien invasions or the coming of the anti Christ figure etc cleverly disguised as another Messiah) hopefully that will be rejected.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all. I just wanted a quick vent about the Do Not Resuscitate order for those with autism. What sort of fuckery even is this? I am autistic. I’ve never had a scrap of help from the government so I don’t cost the country anything if that is the thinking literally have no idea how something like this can even me put forward. Unfortunately for Boris and his cronies i am a massive pain in the arse if I am riled up about something. I shall be making a lottttttt of noise.

Also I had my booter last week (really wish I hadn’t, I was guilt tripped by my mum who has COPD and is convinced COVID is as bad as being fed to us) and I have felt like an absolute bag of crap since about 2 days after jab. Massive migraine ever since, shakes, feel as sick as a dog. Dizzy, horrible aches everywhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Has anyone watched the documentary Unacknowledged? I found it absolutely fascinating.

Reactions: 8
New investigation launched.

View attachment 947770

There need to be a heartbreak reaction for this. This is devastating……..

Hi all. I just wanted a quick vent about the Do Not Resuscitate order for those with autism. What sort of fuckery even is this? I am autistic. I’ve never had a scrap of help from the government so I don’t cost the country anything if that is the thinking literally have no idea how something like this can even me put forward. Unfortunately for Boris and his cronies i am a massive pain in the arse if I am riled up about something. I shall be making a lottttttt of noise.

Also I had my booter last week (really wish I hadn’t, I was guilt tripped by my mum who has COPD and is convinced COVID is as bad as being fed to us) and I have felt like an absolute bag of crap since about 2 days after jab. Massive migraine ever since, shakes, feel as sick as a dog. Dizzy, horrible aches everywhere.
This has brought tears to me eyes. I am an autism parent. It’s disgusting and dehumanising. So sorry you have to face fuckery like this.

sorry you are having such a reaction to the vaccine, my advice for what it is worth, is use your autism to become exempt. It is a reason for exemption. I understand why you had the vaccine but if you don’t wish to have anymore that’s the route I would go,
sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As the days go on more and more people are sick as they would be this time of year, but more people I know have ‘COVID’ in the last 2weeks than the last two years. Up until recently I only knew of 1 person in my life who had covid. Now it’s much more.

Reactions: 11
As the days go on more and more people are sick as they would be this time of year, but more people I know have ‘COVID’ in the last 2weeks than the last two years. Up until recently I only knew of 1 person in my life who had covid. Now it’s much more.
Same here, loads of my friends, family and workmates have "tested positive" in the last month, but only one seemed to have any symptoms whatsoever, all the others, who are of varying ages, have had no issue or illness at all. Probably confirms that "Omicron" is just a standard cold going round, and the LFT and PCR tests just can't tell the difference.

Has anyone watched the documentary Unacknowledged? I found it absolutely fascinating.

No but will definitely check it out 👍🏻 thanks for sharing.

Now arguing on the radio that unvaccinated in ICU = bad and not a lifestyle choice but someone jumping out of a plane/smoker in ICU = okay because it is a lifestyle choice but doesn’t affect them 🥴 Vaccinations protect you and the argument was “but unvaccinated put pressure on the NHS”. Honest to god, I can’t cope with these people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm glad I live in this reality and not the other one. Sounds like the conspiracy theorists there are right cunts wishing people dead, never giving any proof of anything. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Posters on here come across to me as unselfish, caring towards everyone regardless, wise, intelligent, open-minded, nice, supportive, seekers of the truth, spiritual, realists even... too much for some to understand

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was the maxwell case spoken about on here? She's been found guilty on 5/6 counts

Same here, loads of my friends, family and workmates have "tested positive" in the last month, but only one seemed to have any symptoms whatsoever, all the others, who are of varying ages, have had no issue or illness at all. Probably confirms that "Omicron" is just a standard cold going round, and the LFT and PCR tests just can't tell the difference.
They are even saying now that maybe the lft can't pick up Omicron, so even if you have cold symptoms and a neg test, you probably still have covid, because as you know, no other illness exists now and people never just get colds at this time of year. Or you just feel a bit tit and grumpy because it's that awful limbo between Xmas and new year, no must be covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.