Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is well worth watching, 12,000 people have already seen it. Whistleblowers are so brave..

So, the video I just posted mentions that the vaccines make mRNA “coding” for CYP19A1
Here’s the definition of this..

And here is what I found in relation to CDKN1B
Which was the other “coding” in the video

Apparently some Nordic countries have vitamin D added to their foods, and that is because the government’s know how essential it is.

I heard that some people are disputing that the AstraZeneca vaccine contains human dna.
Well, actually it does.
The vaccine is “produced” in genetically modified human embryonic kidneys, 293 cells and by recombinant dna “technology”
I think we all understand what the word “embryonic” means, but for those who are missing a few brain cells, it means “relating to an embryo” in other words, an under developed baby.
That’s another idiotic assumption clearly debunked
👍
So this is why they're saying the Under 40's should have the Pfizer maybe.
Just had my first text yesterday for the vaccine, Pfizer as under 40. We are already struggling with fertility issues so I wasn't going to have the vaccine anyway, I'd decided very early on as it simply wasn't tested long enough to know the affects on fertility.

My husband has had several texts and letters telling him to book his vaccine. I noticed the language in all of them, nothing makes it seem voluntary so I can see how some people might just assume they have to have it.

Why are they wasting all this money and pushing it so hard, if it was a deathly disease that was going to wipe us all out they wouldn't need to harass you and put TV ads and billboards up.

Sure, old/ill/vulnerable - get it, and if it makes you feel safer, get it. I believe in body autonomy, your body your choice. But don't harass those that don't make the same choices as you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My kids all reacted like that, or less come to that and I feel no guilt at all.
The OP has previously voiced a much stronger and more permanent reaction though, so I can understand guilt for that.

My Mum didn't give me my Whooping cough vaccine because the scare at the time was that babies were suffering brain injury after having it. I ended up catching it and was apparently very ill. It resulted in me suffering for 7yrs with recurring bronchitis and then I went on to having childhood asthma. My Mum regularly told me of her guilt, so yes I agree that it works both ways.
We weren't given any vaccines as babies it wasn't the thing to do here at the time ,everyone went to school with whopping cough ,my sister was born with it ,it was a normal occurrence back then . I've had measles ,mumps, whooping cough ,chicken pox when they screened by blood I've got very strong antibodies to these illnesses even after all these years .I didn't need any vaccines in pregnancy because of this ( I wouldn't have taken any anyway ).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry forgot to post the other part

View attachment 573444
I don't mind the online consultations tbh (maybe because I hate going to the doctors and only go as a last resort ) before you'd have been waiting around for a couple of hours past your appointment time whereas now your in and out quickly ,I think English GPs have been very hard to reach and get a face to face appointment it hasn't been the case where I am they will still see you if that's what you want , I think if the patient want seen in person then they should have that option.

I think somebody’s trying to tell the Irish something they’ve had nothing but hiccups with healthcare 🧐

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
husband has had several texts and letters telling him to book his vaccine. I noticed the language in all of them, nothing makes it seem voluntary so I can see how some people might just assume they have to have it.
Someone I work with had the AZ a few weeks ago, she had Covid same time as me back in January and she was asking if I had the jab, when I said I had a positive antibody test so wasn't bothering she didn't realise that was something you could do and also thought the jab was mandatory 😱 she was off work for a week afterwards due to side effects and at the moment is not going for the 2nd one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Sorry forgot to post the other part

View attachment 573444
I really do like the virtual appointments and telephone appointments - for certain things only though! There needs to be both available. Sometimes you do just need to speak with a doctor or do a web chat and sometimes you really need to see them in person to have them physically examine you.

Reactions: 9
I really do like the virtual appointments and telephone appointments - for certain things only though! There needs to be both available. Sometimes you do just need to speak with a doctor or do a web chat and sometimes you really need to see them in person to have them physically examine you.
For sure, like working from home in many respects is good, so would virtual opponents for many things. As long as you can see your Dr then its fine. Although many people could use it to avoid going out. I believe we are going to see a huge rise in people not being able to leave their home if things go on as they are.

I'm agoraphobic and have been for over 20 years I do go out now, but only if I have to. if I didn't look after my grandkids I know I would not go out. I only go out the days I have them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Awful! Didn’t even know it was a requirement in some hospitals

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
****************************************************************************************************************************************

These magnet videos. they seem to be more and more people testing it. Mostly Americans so I'm guessing not the AZ vaccine I heard Pfizer mentioned in two of the clips and someone said Modena on a group, people saying it does not work on the J&J one or the AZ.
Some you can look and say well magnet stick to skin if you tilt your arm etc but some of them you can see it slipping down the arm and then sticking and you can see it pulling. But we all know how tricky some people can be. 😁

So those who have had the vaccine get testing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
****************************************************************************************************************************************

These magnet videos. they seem to be more and more people testing it. Mostly Americans so I'm guessing not the AZ vaccine I heard Pfizer mentioned in two of the clips and someone said Modena on a group, people saying it does not work on the J&J one or the AZ.
Some you can look and say well magnet stick to skin if you tilt your arm etc but some of them you can see it slipping down the arm and then sticking and you can see it pulling. But we all know how tricky some people can be. 😁

So those who have had the vaccine get testing.

I tried my Homer Simpson one and he just fell to the ground ( AZ )and said “ to alcohol the cause of and solution to all of life’s problems “😂 he’s a talking bottle opening magnet 🧲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see four people in the UK have died with the new variant do you think that's why they were testing the dead bodies ( died at home ) a few weeks ago 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s about the variant and how they’re planning to control it , what if people don’t want the vaccine!
It's so blatant that this is just another ploy to make people get the jab. Problem for them is there's absolutely no logic in it. If the vulnerable and people who want the jab have had it then why does anyone else need it? They're protected 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's so blatant that this is just another ploy to make people get the jab. Problem for them is there's absolutely no logic in it. If the vulnerable and people who want the jab have had it then why does anyone else need it? They're protected 🤷‍♀️
Apparently it’s younger people are being affected by this variant but if there’s no threat to the NHS I can’t see how they’ll justify it? There’s nothing else the public can do if the vulnerable are protected by the vaccine🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Apparently it’s younger people are being affected by this variant but if there’s no threat to the NHS I can’t see how they’ll justify it? There’s nothing else the public can do if the vulnerable are protected by the vaccine🤷🏼‍♀️
agree with you totally

Reactions: 3
Exactly!! This is just another coercion tactic by the government to get “everybody” jabbed...
Younger people are statistically more likely to get ill from the vaccine than they would from covid..
Just like the way that really young children are told that if they don’t “mask up” they could “kill granny”
so older teenagers and people in their 20’s will be told to get jabbed to “protect others” Not to mention that once the vaccine passports kick in, many young people will be told that unless they are vaccinated they will not be able to “fully participate” in society..

“They stopped the animal testing because the animals were dying”...

This is the actual video that the segment above was taken from. It’s around the 44minute mark that the Senator actually proves that the animal tests were stopped because the animals were dying.
He then said “The American people are the guinea pigs for these vaccines” 😱
I guarantee that this bombshell will not be in the MSM.

Share this information with everyone!!!

Last edited:
Exactly!! This is just another coercion tactic by the government to get “everybody” jabbed...
Younger people are statistically more likely to get ill from the vaccine than they would from covid..
Just like the way that really young children are told that if they don’t “mask up” they could “kill granny”
so older teenagers and people in their 20’s will be told to get jabbed to “protect others” Not to mention that once the vaccine passports kick in, many young people will be told that unless they are vaccinated they will not be able to “fully participate” in society..

“They stopped the animal testing because the animals were dying”...

This is the actual video that the segment above was taken from. It’s around the 44minute mark that the Senator actually proves that the animal tests were stopped because the animals were dying.
He then said “The American people are the guinea pigs for these vaccines” 😱
I guarantee that this bombshell will not be in the MSM.

Share this information with everyone!!!
Testing on young kids now

• Sad
  • Wow
Testing on young kids now
The parents of these poor kids should be ashamed of themselves. Absolutely disgusting to test any drugs on kids, especially one that has had more injuries and deaths on the VAERS website than any other vaccine for the past 11 YEARS!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Thank(space
If you see something like that, report the comments
[/QUOTE]
I feel ever so silly, but I can't find a 'report' option! I'm using a Chrome browser on my phone (really should move to something else but I'm a creature of habit!) and have searched fruitlessly! 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.