Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately if they proceed with vaxxing kids I can see my two younger teenagers consenting just to get free burgers, chips doughnuts etc🤬

Just found this thread and loving it, I’ve found others like me! My husband and I feel like we are the only ones to feel the way we do about lockdown. I actually cry lots wondering if my daughter will get so see our amazing world, or be stuck because we refuse to vaccinate.

this video sums up my feelings well.
Wow that video hit home, simple but straight to the point. 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Every time I read about your experience I just want to give you a hug! I'm so sorry you were made to feel you had no choice 😞

I love how you've described the way you think, that's exactly it! I honestly think this "conspiracy" label causes so much friction. Questioning, reading in between the lines, thinking outside the box - why is this way of thinking so frowned upon?! Surely if no-one ever thought about things differently, we would never have evolved?
I think that generally an objective way of thinking has been quietly allowed, but recently when it comes to covid that if you dare speak against it, you're the anti Christ ffs.
Personally I think that if we were all the same then life would be very boring - or we'd all be super boring conformists 😂

This clip is beyond creepy 😱

I have 10yrs in the business, and I'm sorry to say that this is what people sound like when dementia is just taking effect, or has started to progress. It varies from person to person and has a very individual way of attacking the body, but I'm used to listening to it and that sounds very familiar to me

Reactions: 8
I think that generally an objective way of thinking has been quietly allowed, but recently when it comes to covid that if you dare speak against it, you're the anti Christ ffs.
Personally I think that if we were all the same then life would be very boring - or we'd all be super boring conformists 😂

I have 10yrs in the business, and I'm sorry to say that this is what people sound like when dementia is just taking effect, or has started to progress. It varies from person to person and has a very individual way of attacking the body, but I'm used to listening to it and that sounds very familiar to me
He'll be getting led about like Ronnie Reagan shortly ! Nancy carried him for years ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3

💯 agree with you. My dad had dementia, and I know the signs, I also believe that Kamala will take over soon, as Biden looks and sounds worse every time I see him, he can’t even walk up the steps of AirForceOne without tripping up (3 times)!!
There’s a lot of talk about Hunter Biden’s laptop “contents” being made public, I think when that happens, Joe will make his exit.

He'll be getting led about like Ronnie Reagan shortly ! Nancy carried him for years ...

Poor old Ronnie! Apparently Maggie Thatcher had a huge crush on him..😉

@monga - What do you think about Edwin Poots.😂

• Wow
💯 agree with you. My dad had dementia, and I know the signs, I also believe that Kamala will take over soon, as Biden looks and sounds worse every time I see him, he can’t even walk up the steps of AirForceOne without tripping up (3 times)!!
There’s a lot of talk about Hunter Biden’s laptop “contents” being made public, I think when that happens, Joe will make his exit.

Poor old Ronnie! Apparently Maggie Thatcher had a huge crush on him..😉

@monga - What do you think about Edwin Poots.😂
@#*#er ! #@*#ard !😖 that's me being #kind😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't everything though? If the checkout lady at Tesco looked at you the wrong way that would probably be Bill Gates' fault.
If everything was a conspiracy we would be well past thread 11 by now.

Dolly may also shop at asda, aldi maybe waitrose?

• Heart
And that is m
If everything was a conspiracy we would be well past thread 11 by now.

Dolly may also shop at asda, aldi maybe waitrose?
I do enjoy a wide variety of supermarkets, but only M&S sell my current obsession “Percy Pigs”😍❤

ETA - @sdmilne - I know we often lock horns, but I honestly don’t dislike anyone here, and that includes you!! Wouldn’t life be boring if we all agreed on everything? Let’s have a truce, and if you want to post here, you are more than welcome! There’s lots of stuff that I might not agree with, but that’s what makes this thread really interesting.
Anyway, it’s Friday, let’s have a drink and think of more nicknames for Matt Hancock aka Wanksock 😂❤🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
ETA - @sdmilne - I know we often lock horns, but I honestly don’t dislike anyone here, and that includes you!! Wouldn’t life be boring if we all agreed on everything? Let’s have a truce, and if you want to post here, you are more than welcome! There’s lots of stuff that I might not agree with, but that’s what makes this thread really interesting.
Anyway, it’s Friday, let’s have a drink and think of more nicknames for Matt Hancock aka Wanksock 😂❤🤪

Yes i'm fine with that. Cheers! The best name for that prick Hancock is the anagram of his name. Cock Hattman

• Haha

This video is two years old, apparently decomposing bodies in the Ganjes is not an uncommon occurrence as the media would tell us, maybe more due to the situation at the moment.

A lot of vaccine breakthrough
I saw an article about these “breakthrough” cases, even though many people still don’t believe it !!

This video is two years old, apparently decomposing bodies in the Ganjes is not an uncommon occurrence as the media would tell us, maybe more due to the situation at the moment.
That’s very true. We used to have an office in Mumbai and Delhi, and my hubby has travelled extensively through India for over 20 years. The Ganges is quite sacred, and it’s usually absolutely packed with people and animals (cows - very sacred in India, they are allowed to wander about even in the roads, and they cause so many car accidents because no one is allowed to touch them!). Back to the Ganges, personally, I wouldn’t go in there, because it really is filthy..

Last edited:
I saw an article about these “breakthrough” cases, even though many people still don’t believe it !!
There’s thousands in America not to mention the rest of the world but that’s to be expected! Who wouldn’t believe it? sure no vaccine is 💯 they never claimed they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ooo a game I can play! I'll go with..

Wankcock
Handjob
Crook
Liar
Profiteering wanker
Fuckwit
Smarmy arsewipe
Dipshit

Turns out anything fits! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

That’s probably where they picked up the variant , from the sewage 💩

• Sick
Reactions: 4

I said this the other day. People have lost the ability to see through the scaremongering though unfortunately. It's the same as the funeral pyres, it's absolutely normal, but as you say maybe happening more just now which it to be expected

Ooo a game I can play! I'll go with..

Wankcock
Handjob
Crook
Liar
Profiteering wanker
Fuckwit
Smarmy arsewipe
Dipshit

Turns out anything fits! 😂
I quite like Smarmy Arsewipe 😂😂😂
Twatting FuckFace
Wanky Mc Wankcock
Boney Toss Teeth
hole Mc Stinkfinger
Bollock Mc FartFace
Cheers!!🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.