Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Im pretty sure forcing her out and the stress of a busy hospital would be far more dangerous for the baby and her. She needs peace and quiet and home comfort. And if she is working towards leaving the house and treating the agoraphobia this could set her back so badly. Makes me so sad, really doesn't seem reasonable. She is 21 why is a home birth so dangerous. It was the norm preferred option for a very long time.
Unless she needs a c section or the baby is breech, or she has health conditions that make it dangerous there’s no reason for not having a home birth.

Full adult dose for kids 😲

This is definitely true!!!!View attachment 573175
Well what are you going to do when they make you ring a bell 🔔 and wear a sign with unclean on it 🐑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, first time poster and I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread. I've never been a conspiracy theorist for anything in my life and would usually follow along with the crowd but I cannot shake this overwhelming anxiety that I don't want the vaccine. I'm fully vaccinated against all the usual childhood stuff.

I'm 22, very healthy and have never been offered the flu vaccine before. As far as I'm aware I haven't had it, and I don't actually know anyone personally that has or has died.

It just seems too soon. There was multiple options and then one was taken away for my age range because of blood clots, the period issues (I already have difficult periods and don't want to make it worse) and just a weird feeling of anxiety. I can't explain it, it just doesn't feel right to me? I actually love that I'm at the bottom of the list as it means I can watch how everyone I know reacts to it first. Silly right?

My question is do you think a vaccine passport style situation is going to happen? Do I absolutely have to get it, will I be the villain if I don't? I tried to talk about my concerns with family but they think I'm just being selfish as I assume I likely wouldn't die etc. Just looking for some words of wisdom/to be told I'm not crazy 😕 I feel so anxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe they could offer her some support instead of going to these extremes
I feel so sorry for anyone who’s bringing a baby into this fucked up world.

Nite Nite - im off to count some 🐑 🤪😂😂😂
3B7913EF-D608-4470-8DCE-A053F3E57539.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for anyone who’s bringing a baby into this fucked up world.
I wonder will they force her to get vaccinated saying as they said she doesn't have the mental capacity to make decisions .

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I had a look at the anti CT's thread and was disappointed to see a moderator making fun of CT's. I don't think posters on this thread is disrespectful but I can't say the same about that one. Then again if you have a moderator that joins in, they will of course continue 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone, first time poster and I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread. I've never been a conspiracy theorist for anything in my life and would usually follow along with the crowd but I cannot shake this overwhelming anxiety that I don't want the vaccine. I'm fully vaccinated against all the usual childhood stuff.

I'm 22, very healthy and have never been offered the flu vaccine before. As far as I'm aware I haven't had it, and I don't actually know anyone personally that has or has died.

It just seems too soon. There was multiple options and then one was taken away for my age range because of blood clots, the period issues (I already have difficult periods and don't want to make it worse) and just a weird feeling of anxiety. I can't explain it, it just doesn't feel right to me? I actually love that I'm at the bottom of the list as it means I can watch how everyone I know reacts to it first. Silly right?

My question is do you think a vaccine passport style situation is going to happen? Do I absolutely have to get it, will I be the villain if I don't? I tried to talk about my concerns with family but they think I'm just being selfish as I assume I likely wouldn't die etc. Just looking for some words of wisdom/to be told I'm not crazy 😕 I feel so anxious.
They are not compulsory and passports as yet are not yet mandatory to do things. if you are worried then just wait and keep weighing up the pros and cons. You can always change your mind and have it later but you cannot unchanged your mind and un-have the vaccine.

It's not selfish to not have it, as the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid or spreading it, it apparently stops you from getting bad symptoms. although a few people have died from covid after being fully vaccinated. so that's not even a guarantee

Don't be forced either way.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Not read the article as it's behind a paywall, but if anyone has can you clarify?

1620967900067.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
*********************************************************************************************************************************
"Not only is your mask lowering your blood oxygen levels to the point where cancer growth is greatly enhanced, but the masks are themselves HIGHLY CARCINOGENIC because they contain both ethylene glycol and ethylene oxide, chemicals defined as "carcinogens" by the EPA."

fabric masks are becoming fashion accessories. You have no idea what fabric they are made of and what they might have been treated with, many fabrics are known to cause cancer and that was long before they were used for mask making.

Google "Cancer-causing fabrics" and you will see there are many

Also, I'm sure test swabs have ethylene oxide on them?

1620969951403.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

I spoke about this a week or so ago and the weather app.
My app is constantly saying rain and it is constantly raining 😭 (southwest England)

I had a look at the anti CT's thread and was disappointed to see a moderator making fun of CT's. I don't think posters on this thread is disrespectful but I can't say the same about that one. Then again if you have a moderator that joins in, they will of course continue 🤷‍♀️
If you see something like that, report the comments

Reactions: 7

I spoke about this a week or so ago and the weather app.

I don't have an app but its rained nonstop here for days. Maybe they sent your weather here. Fuckers.

Still, at least the rain is warm and seems to have chased the frosts away.

Hi and welcome!
I know exactly how you feel, because I felt the same. My gut and my whole body told me that I didn't want the vaccine.
I'm the same as you, not anti vaxx and I'd also say not a huge CT either. I'm one to read between lines and question, if that means I believe something that qualifies as CT then so be it, but sometimes I go the other way.

I did end up taking the first jab because of my work. The morning I went I was close to tears because I was about to do something I really didn't want to do. I knew I didn't want Pfizer and had made my mind up to walk if that was on offer. That's not because of microchips and 5g, it's because my sensible head says it's brand new and untested. I ended up having AZ and I won't be having the second jab where I felt so bad with it. I felt more comfortable with that though because its a more tried and tested medication.

At the moment you have the luxury of time because they can't bring in any kind of passport yet. Will it happen? I personally believe so.
I think you need to bare in mind that no one needs to know if you've had it or not. You could answer the question by saying that you'd rather not discuss medical things, or you could say that you think you'll be having it, but are waiting just a little bit - that way the pressure is off you.
Or think about what makes you feel comfortable and speak to a GP when you're called about a possible choice.
I hate that a natural way to feel is now cause for bullying, judgement and name calling - but that's where a year of gaslighting gets you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not one person here will tell you not to get it, we're painted as crazy villains, but all we want is the chance to think, open discussion without name calling, fairness and choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw online and I’m not sure if it was mentioned here but Webster dictionary has changed the definition of an anti vax to say it’s ‘: a person who opposes vaccination or laws that mandate vaccination ‘

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Hi and welcome!
I know exactly how you feel, because I felt the same. My gut and my whole body told me that I didn't want the vaccine.
I'm the same as you, not anti vaxx and I'd also say not a huge CT either. I'm one to read between lines and question, if that means I believe something that qualifies as CT then so be it, but sometimes I go the other way.

I did end up taking the first jab because of my work. The morning I went I was close to tears because I was about to do something I really didn't want to do. I knew I didn't want Pfizer and had made my mind up to walk if that was on offer. That's not because of microchips and 5g, it's because my sensible head says it's brand new and untested. I ended up having AZ and I won't be having the second jab where I felt so bad with it. I felt more comfortable with that though because its a more tried and tested medication.

At the moment you have the luxury of time because they can't bring in any kind of passport yet. Will it happen? I personally believe so.
I think you need to bare in mind that no one needs to know if you've had it or not. You could answer the question by saying that you'd rather not discuss medical things, or you could say that you think you'll be having it, but are waiting just a little bit - that way the pressure is off you.
Or think about what makes you feel comfortable and speak to a GP when you're called about a possible choice.
I hate that a natural way to feel is now cause for bullying, judgement and name calling - but that's where a year of gaslighting gets you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not one person here will tell you not to get it, we're painted as crazy villains, but all we want is the chance to think, open discussion without name calling, fairness and choice.
Many now know how awful vaccines made many kids feel. When I think of all the nights I sat with my kids and my grandkids while they had fevers and were crying and sometimes screaming after their jab. makes me feel ill, thinking back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Many now know how awful vaccines made many kids feel. When I think of all the nights I sat with my kids and my grandkids while they had fevers and were crying and sometimes screaming after their jab. makes me feel ill, thinking back
I absolutely believe you, and anyone else that has witnessed it or had a reaction themselves.
Just because the majority are ok, it can't ever be right to dismiss someone's personal experience, because things will go wrong at some point.
I really feel for you, that guilt we carry as parents is awful. It must be doubly bad when you were only trying to do the right thing in the first place x

• Sad
I absolutely believe you, and anyone else that has witnessed it or had a reaction themselves.
Just because the majority are ok, it can't ever be right to dismiss someone's personal experience, because things will go wrong at some point.
I really feel for you, that guilt we carry as parents is awful. It must be doubly bad when you were only trying to do the right thing in the first place x
Just to play devils advocate here, and it’s something that I’m sure people who don’t vax are asked all the time. How would the guilt of a baby being a bit miserable and a feverish for 24 hours after a jab compare to say the guilt of losing a baby to meningitis if you didn’t vax.

Reactions: 1
Most anti-vax were not anti-vax until they had reason to be. Ex-vaxxers doesn't make us sound so ignorant or stupid though. Ex-vaxxers make people wonder why we did but now don't, So we are given a name and then that name is treated derogatorily in papers and news items so that people make fun of us. Can you imagine people laughing and being spiteful to a parent or grandparent of a child who was injured or killed by a car or had a reaction to food? But it's fine to poke and take the piss out of those who have vaccine injured children and call them stupid and ignorant.

• Heart
Just to play devils advocate here, and it’s something that I’m sure people who don’t vax are asked all the time. How would the guilt of a baby being a bit miserable and a feverish for 24 hours after a jab compare to say the guilt of losing a baby to meningitis if you didn’t vax.
Can't answer that myself as not an anti vaxxer
I have my concerns with and won't have the covid vaccine, i also have concerns about other vaccines but not all of them. If i do have children i would agree to some vaccines but potentially would not agree to the full vaccine schedule as i don't think they need the 19 vaccines recommended between birth and the age of 13.

Kids can still die of meningitis even though vaccinated against it.

Want to see how ridiculous it all is, look at the UK reaction to a child with chickenpox and the at the reactions of those in the USA who vaccinated against it. They believe the UK to be playing stupid games with kids lives
Still many kids get chickenpox in the US but now also shingles and not once but many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My kids all reacted like that, or less come to that and I feel no guilt at all.
The OP has previously voiced a much stronger and more permanent reaction though, so I can understand guilt for that.

My Mum didn't give me my Whooping cough vaccine because the scare at the time was that babies were suffering brain injury after having it. I ended up catching it and was apparently very ill. It resulted in me suffering for 7yrs with recurring bronchitis and then I went on to having childhood asthma. My Mum regularly told me of her guilt, so yes I agree that it works both ways.

Neither this nor the other one I posted are verified by me as don't have a subscription.

1620977661694.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.