Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s thousands in America not to mention the rest of the world but that’s to be expected! Who wouldn’t believe it? sure no vaccine is 💯 they never claimed they were.
But if you believe the Dr's that aren't allowed to have an opinion because its rational, then the variants aren't that much different to the original virus so the vaccines will still do the same job. Funny how sage won't promote that though and instead go to their default "we think it will still work" bullshit

Reactions: 5
But if you believe the Dr's that aren't allowed to have an opinion because its rational, then the variants aren't that much different to the original virus so the vaccines will still do the same job. Funny how sage won't promote that though and instead go to their default "we think it will still work" bullshit
Singapore locking down too

I see whitty admitted at the briefing there’s no evidence on transmission even if you’re vaccinated.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I see whitty admitted at the briefing there’s no evidence on transmission even if you’re vaccinated.

"new cases in the community has increased to 71 in the past week from 48 in the week before, while the number of unlinked infections— the most concerning to officials as they signal undetected spread in the community—has risen to 15 in the past week from 7 in the week before."

Sounds like they're being super over precausious as they've been practically covid free.
If I look at my local area it's a very similar figure and that's based on a town of about 116,00 people and not millions like over there.
Over here we see that as minimal though

• Wow
Reactions: 7
"new cases in the community has increased to 71 in the past week from 48 in the week before, while the number of unlinked infections— the most concerning to officials as they signal undetected spread in the community—has risen to 15 in the past week from 7 in the week before."

Sounds like they're being super over precausious as they've been practically covid free.
If I look at my local area it's a very similar figure and that's based on a town of about 116,00 people and not millions like over there.
Over here we see that as minimal though
They're very strict ,there was breakthrough cases at an airport too

That's what I thought as well after watching that.
It’s a fact it is carried in sewage that’s how they test for high prevalence in different areas, if they’re bathing in 💩 it stands to reason it could be a cause.

What one is the Indian variant? is it B16172?
There’s SO many of them at this point, but I still have a suspicion we will get lockdown V3 in the coming weeks, and I heard that the army will be going to Bolton and surrounding areas to do mass testing..

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What one is the Indian variant? is it B16172?
There’s SO many of them at this point, but I still have a suspicion we will get lockdown V3 in the coming weeks, and I heard that the army will be going to Bolton and surrounding areas to do mass testing..
They said if the hospitals start to see a surge they'll lockdown again, I just think you can't beat nature it will do what it came to do in the beginning and those that make it out the other side with carry on like they've done for centuries before us ...enough is enough.

Reactions: 9
Universal basic income.. they could have changed the name. I mean they aren't even slightly breaking away from the Great Reset script. This is what will replace furlough.
Screenshot_20210514-224650_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Masks still mandated for kids unless they’re vaccinated

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
just a bit of lighthearted relief.

1621056125815.png

*********************************************************************************

Reading the covid thread is now a breath of fresh air. People not only seeing through the BS but admitting it as well.

So many did see it but thought if they followed all the rules it would be over sooner. I have been cussed out many times by people believing the same things as I do but unlike me, they thought if they just did what they were told this would end faster.

Having been in abusive relationships most of my life right from when I was born. I know the more you follow the rules that make no sense, the more the rules change and the stranger the rules got. The only way to stop it was by stop doing all those things that didn't make any sense and telling the abusers that this BS is over. The tables would then turn.

This is what has to happen, we have to say NO MORE,! Shops and businesses have to be brave and just open, there are many already doing this if you know where to look many businesses are like speakeasies of their day.

Go hug your loved ones, throw your mask in the bin, stop believing this BS and get on with living again. They will then lose power over us and the world will change because the tables will turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
just a bit of lighthearted relief.

View attachment 574577

*********************************************************************************

Reading the covid thread is now a breath of fresh air. People not only seeing through the BS but admitting it as well.

So many did see it but thought if they followed all the rules it would be over sooner. I have been cussed out many times by people believing the same things as I do but unlike me, they thought if they just did what they were told this would end faster.

Having been in abusive relationships most of my life right from when I was born. I know the more you follow the rules that make no sense, the more the rules change and the stranger the rules got. The only way to stop it was by stop doing all those things that didn't make any sense and telling the abusers that this BS is over. The tables would then turn.

This is what has to happen, we have to say NO MORE,! Shops and businesses have to be brave and just open, there are many already doing this if you know where to look many businesses are like speakeasies of their day.

Go hug your loved ones, throw your mask in the bin, stop believing this BS and get on with living again. They will then lose power over us and the world will change because the tables will turn.
thing is, I can understand why people were following rules and doing everything possible to reduce spread 12 months ago,
None of us knew what was going on,
I said very early on in that thread I knew I’d be taken out in a box to a funeral of 5 i(was it 5 back then 😐) audience members f I had, so long before “bubbles” were a thing I was making myself an exception, I was regularly stopped by the police for it but never fined or warned,
I never really admitted that out of fear on there.

anyone still on board with this tit show right now...... mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
thing is, I can understand why people were following rules and doing everything possible to reduce spread 12 months ago,
None of us knew what was going on,
I said very early on in that thread I knew I’d be taken out in a box to a funeral of 5 i(was it 5 back then 😐) audience members f I had, so long before “bubbles” were a thing I was making myself an exception, I was regularly stopped by the police for it but never fined or warned,
I never really admitted that out of fear on there.

anyone still on board with this tit show right now...... mind blowing.
Exactly! When the first lockdown happened I didn't know what was what so I went with it. (I don't have a death wish) as a little time went on and I looked into everything, I stopped following the rules as they didn't make sense. listening to the narrative IE selfish granny killers etc I knew what was going on and what route they were going to take to control us. I've never faltered from that.

Reactions: 11
It's the world wide rally protest today. I think the london turnout will be huge again, especially given yesterday. They seem to be lots of smaller protests in the smaller uk cities, connected to same organiser.

It's the first time I've been glad to have been expecting that news and in as deep into all this as I am. I didnt feel the hammer blow many seem to have. Looking on the covid thread there was a very different tone on there today.

Also feeling so sorry for Scotland. Hospitality denied their reopening. They must feel despair about the future 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It's the world wide rally protest today. I think the london turnout will be huge again, especially given yesterday. They seem to be lots of smaller protests in the smaller uk cities, connected to same organiser.

It's the first time I've been glad to have been expecting that news and in as deep into all this as I am. I didnt feel the hammer blow many seem to have. Looking on the covid thread there was a very different tone on there today.

Also feeling so sorry for Scotland. Hospitality denied their reopening. They must feel despair about the future 😔
It’s only Glasgow and moray that are told no. And in all I believe it’s nothing to do with numbers in Glasgow. Rangers lift the cup today and fans have so much planned and have waited so long. It’ll just be punishment 🤦🏼‍♀️

That's the one good thing about being wise to what's actually going on. You know what's next in this clown pantomime.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I have 4 grandchildren in Glasgow that I have not seen in such a long time. I'm hoping my son says duck it and comes down to see us here very soon. My other three grandchildren miss them all so much, the almost 4 yo seems to believe her sisters' memories of their cousins are her own :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That's the one good thing about being wise to what's actually going on. You know what's next in this clown pantomime.
I agree. We are detached from what we are being told is happening and therefore are mentally capable of adapting. It’s the ones who lack awareness and cling to what’s they are told that will crash mentally. It’s so sad to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Woop woop regarding the covid thread 🥳 however.. the cynical/critical thinking part of me thinks that people are only p**** off because the deaths are low. I think once they up the PCR cycle again, once flu is back and they start to rename the deaths, I think the same people will fall back in line and become scared again. Or feel emotionally manipulated to comply as "people are dying". Of course I hope I'm wrong. I hope people realise that they have been played and will continue to be played. This ends when we say no.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.