Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked at what I’ve just read. Apparently there’s nothing wrong with letting kids have it and without the parents knowing!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
May as well let them drink/go clubbing and smoke! What difference does it make if they are 'mature' enough. Also seems like it would lead t sexual consent being lowered for perverted men to take advantage.
Gillick Competency has been round for years, it came about due to an under 16 wanting contraception I believe.

they tried to use it on my daughter for the HPV vaccine, and I told them, that in order to make that decision, she needed to go home and research it! They were relentless. She hasn’t had it done thankfully.

I’m a long term lurker or short term. But I love it here, even silently. I’ve found my home 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gillick Competency has been round for years, it came about due to an under 16 wanting contraception I believe.

they tried to use it on my daughter for the HPV vaccine, and I told them, that in order to make that decision, she needed to go home and research it! They were relentless. She hasn’t had it done thankfully.
Would this include the Covid Vaccine being given to 16yr old children at school?

Oh, and welcome to the thread!!

Surely people must see now this isn't normal!

I can’t get this to play, it’s just blank!! I’ll try it later xx

Reactions: 5

I’m a long term lurker or short term. But I love it here, even silently. I’ve found my home 😎
That is a bit worrying! Stores in Ireland have to ID you if you look under 16 if you buy an energy drink, but medicine is OK!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The amazing Hugo Talks has done a video on it just now. A teacher who has just resigned has shown a new 40+ page vaccine document that is to be taught to the school children. Slagging off vaccine hesitancy as "conspiracy theorists" etc. They are planning on bombarding children with peer pressure and faux biased knowledge. I fully expect them to be using Gillick Competence when it comes to this experimental gene therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes it’s for medical competency only. Means a parent has no right to look at their child’s medical records once they’ve been deemed competent.

• Wow
Keep your children off on vaccine day😭
View attachment 562873
No way. This is so wrong.

Surely people must see now this isn't normal!

I know for fact people who didn’t want to get vaccinated did so to a) return to normal and b) because they felt it was selfish not too And C) to go on holiday etc.
This is insanity, the coercive control is strong and many do t even know they have been manipulated. That sign is just pure proof of that. I don’t have respect for anybody who didn’t feel the vaccine was safe but then feels the need to put pressure on others that feel it’s unsafe to go ahead and have it.

The amazing Hugo Talks has done a video on it just now. A teacher who has just resigned has shown a new 40+ page vaccine document that is to be taught to the school children. Slagging off vaccine hesitancy as "conspiracy theorists" etc. They are planning on bombarding children with peer pressure and faux biased knowledge. I fully expect them to be using Gillick Competence when it comes to this experimental gene therapy.
Right this is interesting, because my Son did come home from school and told me a teacher was talking about flat eart theories and conspiracy theories in class a couple of weeks ago. I asked him why and he said he didn’t know. Now I know about this I will quiz him further. But you can see what they are doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone still got family/friends that think you've lost the plot when they realise your not wanting the vaccine, sceptical of all the lockdown, etc...I'm sick of being labelled as a conspiracy theorist and shot down all the time for my decisions and opinions.

I keep wondering what will be the point people see it the way I do. I know a lot of people that are taking the vaccine as a way to get back to normal. I guess when the normal doesn't come, it might be then. I can only describe it as total brainwashing.

My son starts school this year and I just feel total dread at how it will be 😔😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
No way. This is so wrong.

I know for fact people who didn’t want to get vaccinated did so to a) return to normal and b) because they felt it was selfish not too And C) to go on holiday etc.
This is insanity, the coercive control is strong and many do t even know they have been manipulated. That sign is just pure proof of that. I don’t have respect for anybody who didn’t feel the vaccine was safe but then feels the need to put pressure on others that feel it’s unsafe to go ahead and have it.

Right this is interesting, because my Son did come home from school and told me a teacher was talking about flat eart theories and conspiracy theories in class a couple of weeks ago. I asked him why and he said he didn’t know. Now I know about this I will quiz him further. But you can see what they are doing.
I'm a long time lurker in this thread. I have learnt a lot from all of you and my eyes have been opened even more so. I always had a gut instinct about all of this and how wrong/unnatural it all is.

My son has also been bombarded in the last few months about conspiracy theories and flat earth theories. I have asked him what happens if someone challenges the teachers on what they are saying, children are being shut down for having an differing opinion and one child got sent out of the class (this could have been the way he approached the situation- hes a cheeky chappy) i have had mulitple conversations with the school to the point where I believe they view me as a nuisance (there are other issues). I am simply trying to get across that if a teacher is putting across (or forcing as that is what it seems) one view, there should be another view for the children. They should be able to question everything and not be forced to believe questionning is wrong. My son is 12. I was hoping that it was just my school and certain teachers that were like that but I am horrified that it seems to be across the board.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone still got family/friends that think you've lost the plot when they realise your not wanting the vaccine, sceptical of all the lockdown, etc...I'm sick of being labelled as a conspiracy theorist and shot down all the time for my decisions and opinions.

I keep wondering what will be the point people see it the way I do. I know a lot of people that are taking the vaccine as a way to get back to normal. I guess when the normal doesn't come, it might be then. I can only describe it as total brainwashing.

My son starts school this year and I just feel total dread at how it will be 😔😪
I've had the vaccine (don't shoot me 🙈) but it's only more recently, when the talk of vaccine passports in particular rose to the forefront, that I started questioning everything. My friends think I've lost the plot.

I am now growing closer to a work colleague who has voiced her doubts since the beginning. She graciously accepted my apology for my previous scepticism

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm a long time lurker in this thread. I have learnt a lot from all of you and my eyes have been opened even more so. I always had a gut instinct about all of this and how wrong/unnatural it all is.

My son has also been bombarded in the last few months about conspiracy theories and flat earth theories. I have asked him what happens if someone challenges the teachers on what they are saying, children are being shut down for having an differing opinion and one child got sent out of the class (this could have been the way he approached the situation- hes a cheeky chappy) i have had mulitple conversations with the school to the point where I believe they view me as a nuisance (there are other issues). I am simply trying to get across that if a teacher is putting across (or forcing as that is what it seems) one view, there should be another view for the children. They should be able to question everything and not be forced to believe questionning is wrong. My son is 12. I was hoping that it was just my school and certain teachers that were like that but I am horrified that it seems to be across the board.
There is no questioning. This is a cult. They are brainwashing people and censoring the real news.
So far 1102 covid gene therapy jabs deaths. Zero mention of this on the news. This will not be getting mentioned to our school children. Or anyone.

Screenshot_20210507-102404_WhatsApp.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
There is no questioning. This is a cult. They are brainwashing people and censoring the real news.
So far 1102 covid gene therapy jabs deaths. Zero mention of this on the news. This will not be getting mentioned to our school children. Or anyone.

View attachment 563321
If you listen to podcasts ever listen to Jerms most recent podcast with Judy Mikovits. She is on the plandemic documentary. She goes into detail about the virus and the vaccine. She says that the vaccine will first harm the vulnerable with weak immune systems then it'll affect the healthy when they get exposed to wild coronavirus's in the winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not a conspiracy but I was shocked yesterday when I went to the shop and got an email to say my parcel had been delivered ( Hermes ) when I opened it there was a pic of my 8yr old lifting it from my doorstep surely that's against the law to have an image of someone without consent 🤔

• Wow
She graciously accepted my apology for my previous scepticism
this is sad, why on earth are you apologising for having a different opinion,
I change my opinion on most things daily. No need to apologise to anyone for that!

Reactions: 4
Honestly you couldn't make this up! Only a few weeks ago it was only unsafe for the under 30s! How long before it's banned altogether!

27B5D538-84FE-4DA4-B8C8-8AF3F9645F86.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
this is sad, why on earth are you apologising for having a different opinion,
I change my opinion on most things daily. No need to apologise to anyone for that!
Maybe the scepticism was very vocal and not the kindest. 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.