Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked at what I’ve just read. Apparently there’s nothing wrong with letting kids have it and without the parents knowing!
what the duck 😳 where was this said to you!??

I got called a head by a family member today regarding this whole topic. I’m now being ignored 😐

this is creepy as duck 😆

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Didn’t someone on here say Gates had a connection to Epstein!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
what the duck 😳 where was this said to you!??

I got called a head by a family member today regarding this whole topic. I’m now being ignored 😐

this is creepy as duck 😆

I know, it’s absolutely mad to even think that kids of 16 will be able to get vaccinated at school, and without the parents knowing...
I don’t know who came up with this idea, but I think they should be reminded that by law, 16 yr olds cannot buy alcohol, or cigarettes, or drive, or go clubbing, or buy a lottery ticket, yet, they are deemed mature enough to make an informed consent to have an experimental vaccine jabbed in their arms without knowing what the long term effects this vaccine will have on them.!!
Why do babies and children need the vaccine anyway? It’s not like it actually affects them!!

He was a frequent flyer on Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private jet, and we all have a good idea of what was happening on “Little St.James” and it definitely wasn’t sandcastle’s competitions..

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yes I put a video up earlier about it. Apparently bill was a frequent flyer on Lolita express (Epstein's plane). Definitely so much more to that story than just a "divorce".

• Sick
  • Heart
Has anyone here got kids that age at school? And have you heard anything about this from your child’s school?

Yes I put a video up earlier about it. Apparently bill was a frequent flyer on Lolita express (Epstein's plane). Definitely so much more to that story than just a "divorce".
Melinda has hired herself a private island to escape to 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
The poor boy had the vaccine on the 18th April, and sadly died 2 days later..
And yet there are still people who will claim that his death was nothing to do with the vaccine.
My opinion is this - If you can believe that a person can contract Covid, and die from it 2 days later, why can’t you believe the same thing happening after someone was vaccinated?

I’ve just listened to this, and this deserves to be shared everywhere. It’s only 3 minutes long, but it will definitely give you goosebumps..

• Sad
The poor boy had the vaccine on the 18th April, and sadly died 2 days later..
And yet there are still people who will claim that his death was nothing to do with the vaccine.
My opinion is this - If you can believe that a person can contract Covid, and die from it 2 days later, why can’t you believe the same thing happening after someone was vaccinated?
I’m sure as time goes on thing’s will become clearer and coincidences will have to be investigated, they’re passing over things now in desperation to try and control the pandemic but looking around the world I can’t see how that’s going to be achievable for a long time.

Power, profit and control. Phizer is due to make $15 billion in profit this year, this is driving the vaccine roll out not our health or best interests. They won't make enough money from vaccinating the vulnerable and elderly hence the coercion and threat to those not at risk.

Power, profit and control. Phizer is due to make $15 billion in profit this year, this is driving the vaccine roll out not our health or best interests. They won't make enough money from vaccinating the vulnerable and elderly hence the coercion and threat to those not at risk.

I remember that the day Pfizer did their big announcement, the CEO sold loads of his stocks, and of course, he made an absolute fortune, and when I said that it was a really bad look for Pfizer, I was told that “Execs do this all the time” ..

There’s a brilliant series about Gates by James Corbett of “The Corbett Report”. It’s about 4 videos, but it’s the best expose that I’ve ever seen on him. (And everyone knows how much I love Bill Gates)!!!...🤪😬

@Freedomofspeech89 - How’s everything going with my puppy god daughter Princess Pru? How is she doing with walking on the lead? 😍

Last edited:
I remember that the day Pfizer did their big announcement, the CEO sold loads of his stocks, and of course, he made an absolute fortune, and when I said that it was a really bad look for Pfizer, I was told that “Execs do this all the time” ..
There's so much conflict of interest it's unreal. What they're up to is extremely illegal and it's on a huge scale. I still can't quite digest what's going as it's so mind blowing it's hard to process in my brain!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's so much conflict of interest it's unreal. What they're up to is extremely illegal and it's on a huge scale. I still can't quite digest what's going as it's so mind blowing it's hard to process in my brain!
The scary thing is that they are seemingly untouchable 😭 I am placing my everything on Reiner Fuellmich.. but where is everyone else!? This should have been stopped May last year when we had the data! We all know its not about a virus though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The scary thing is that they are seemingly untouchable 😭 I am placing my everything on Reiner Fuellmich.. but where is everyone else!? This should have been stopped May last year when we had the data! We all know its not about a virus though
Bill Gates basically runs and controls the whole world. In fact I've just worked it out, he's Dr Evil!!

• Haha
Has anyone heard of Jacques Attali? He is a Bilderberg member, and an author.
The passage I’ve linked is from a book he wrote in 1981, and it reads like a blueprint for everything that’s happening in the world...

And people still think that this wasn’t planned??😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This is an interesting clip with Reiner Fullmich. I watched the full interview with Jerm but these are the highlights. He believes they wanted to carry this out in 2050 originally but got greedy.

• Heart
The last I heard (from an interview) Reiner has started a class action lawsuit against the WHO, and things are moving, and more people are coming forward with information that’s relevant to the case.
I’m literally crossing my fingers that he will expose the corruption and demolish the lies we’ve all been fed for the past year. God bless Reiner Fuellmich

This is an interesting clip with Reiner Fullmich. I watched the full interview with Jerm but these are the highlights. He believes they wanted to carry this out in 2050 originally but got greedy.

This is the video i was talking about, it’s the last one he’s done recently, and yes, he did say it should have started in 2050, then it was 2030, and, like you said, greed was the reason they did it now.
I really cannot understand why some people just deny all the evidence that points to this being the biggest scam ever to happen to the human race...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The last I heard (from an interview) Reiner has started a class action lawsuit against the WHO, and things are moving, and more people are coming forward with information that’s relevant to the case.
I’m literally crossing my fingers that he will expose the corruption and demolish the lies we’ve all been fed for the past year. God bless Reiner Fuellmich

This is the video i was talking about, it’s the last one he’s done recently, and yes, he did say it should have started in 2050, then it was 2030, and, like you said, greed was the reason they did it now.
I really cannot understand why some people just deny all the evidence that points to this being the biggest scam ever to happen to the human race...
It's that saying "it's much easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled".

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.