Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the CDC:
IF I HAVE ALREADY HAD COVID 19 AND RECOVERED, DO I STILL NEED TO GET A COVID 19 VACCINE?

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected.

But take a look at their advice for all other viruses and vaccines. All say that if you have previously had the virus there is no need for a vaccine.
Two quotes:
"You do not need to get the chickenpox vaccine if you have evidence of immunity against the disease."

"If you have antibodies to hepatitis A already, it means either that you were infected with hepatitis A in the past or that you were previously vaccinated against hepatitis A. Either way, you don't need to get the hepatitis A vaccination if you already have antibodies to hepatitis A."

In 2019 I believe most people would have understood that if you had recovered from a virus that your immune system would have developed antibodies to further attacks.
So why are so many now ignoring this and their own common sense to get a covid jab if they had previously tested positive?

Well, to play devil's advocate, the tests are notoriously unreliable but then you can't have it both ways, can you? First want to claim "millions of cases" but then say "maybe I wasn't really positive, so better have the jab just in case". You either believe the test numbers or you don't.

But really, why are not more people asking "how come my immune system worked great on everything other than Covid"? Plus "But even if I have your vaccine you say I should still distance, wear a mask, can still catch and spread Covid"?
Seriously, why bother with it?
The scary part is tyranny only ever gets worse. The end game is those vaccine passports. This will first be introduced as you only need to update your vaccine status (which is sinister enough).
Then you'll be required to enter your bank details. Then every single part of your life.
You'll then be required to get your top up of vaccine and if you miss your expiry date you'll be cut off.
It'll be the same for your children too, if your child misses their vaccine date again you'll be cut off.
Then it'll be when you haven't been (in their eyes) a "good human".
So in a nutshell if people don't start waking up we're going to be China.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Have a watch of this. (22mins) Tucker Carson on mainstream media last night, talking about the vaccines.

Reactions: 6
This is an interesting take on the gates divorce. Bill had a lot of connections to Jeffrey Epstein which Melinda wasn't happy about. I believe what's going on with Covid and the sex trafficking is very much linked.

• Heart
What do people think of the Georgia Guidestones, does anyone think it could be related to this scamdemic? Put there by the perpetrators/elitists. They do like to set their intentions. It is made out of granite, is astronomically aligned, it bleeds! It was put there mysteriously and most chillingly the #1 line is about keeping the population at 500000000. It does seem very NWO to me.

Screenshot_20210506-102704_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Excellent interview about Ivermectin

If this truly was about sars cov 2 then ivermectin would have been used. If this was about a virus then only the elderly and vulnerable would have been shielded. Healthy people would be left to get on with it as the data shows that it is not a deadly disease. Only 3500 healthy people died in a year from it. Thats not a pandemic. There is zero evidence to suggest the 120000 died OF covid, the pcr test was cycled too high, it also doesn't differentiate between infectious or healthy and all of them (except 3500) had comorbidities. Our children wouldn't be in masks, people wouldn't be receiving an unnecessary experimental vaccine. Also anyone noticed that flu and pneumonia are back slightly, low of course as its seasonal. Just as the covid deaths are down. As soon as they want us all locked down again, the flu will disappear again and them deaths will be reclassified. It is the biggest scam known in the history of man kind. I hope Reiner Fuellmich wipes the floor with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have a watch of this. (22mins) Tucker Carson on mainstream media last night, talking about the vaccines.

Thank you, that was an interesting watch. The dialogue being aimed at us is shocking. I also found the doctors insight at the beginning fascinating and scary in equal measure. If I understood it properly this vaccine has potentially killed more people then any other?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
There's a question on yougov about paying people in reluctant groups to be vaccinated

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Only if they paid me £1,000,000 i may consider it😂😂😂
I had this conversation with my hubby last night, and I can absolutely say that NO amount of money would convince me to have an experimental “vaccine” injected into me.
I’m also pretty sure that all the thousands of people who have had injuries because of the jab would rather have their health instead of wealth.
I mean, you can’t spend it when your dead..

Does anyone else ever wake up thinking that this was just a nightmare? You know that split second where everything feels normal, and then it dawns on you, that it’s still Groundhog Day V2...

How long before this happens here..🖕

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I had this conversation with my hubby last night, and I can absolutely say that NO amount of money would convince me to have an experimental “vaccine” injected into me.
I’m also pretty sure that all the thousands of people who have had injuries because of the jab would rather have their health instead of wealth.
I mean, you can’t spend it when your dead..

Does anyone else ever wake up thinking that this was just a nightmare? You know that split second where everything feels normal, and then it dawns on you, that it’s still Groundhog Day V2...

How long before this happens here..🖕
Yes I constantly think things feel normal and then realise I am in a nightmare. I keep expecting to wake up. I asked my hubby the other month if he felt like that and he said no. So happy I'm not alone. It happens a few times a week😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes I constantly think things feel normal and then realise I am in a nightmare. I keep expecting to wake up. I asked my hubby the other month if he felt like that and he said no. So happy I'm not alone. It happens a few times a week😭
I’m also happy I’m not the only one 2 !!
There’s stuff I talk about here, that I would never say in my real life, that’s why I’m so grateful to have found you guys!! No matter what, we are all on the same page..😍

UK offering £20 America offering all this
I just literally posted about this!! Not really suprised as they are getting desperate now, but how long before we get it here???

Reactions: 7
Its coercion and its illegal. 1102 already died from the vaccine in the UK so far. Many more thousands across the world. That is short term! How many are going to die within the next few years😭 they likely won't even link it to the vaccine though. I am the same as Dolly, no amount of money would make me take that experimental gene therapy. Its russian roulette.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG!! I can’t believe what I’m reading here!!!
How the duck is this allowed!! 16 is NOT old enough, and definitely not mature enough to give “Informed Consent” to have an experimental bleeping vaccine jabbed in their arms!!
Children UNDER the age of 16! So goodness knows what the threshold is😭

• Wow
  • Sad
OMG!! I can’t believe what I’m reading here!!!
How the duck is this allowed!! 16 is NOT old enough, and definitely not mature enough to give “Informed Consent” to have an experimental bleeping vaccine jabbed in their arms!!
May as well let them drink/go clubbing and smoke! What difference does it make if they are 'mature' enough. Also seems like it would lead t sexual consent being lowered for perverted men to take advantage.

• Sad
  • Sick
Its coercion and its illegal. 1102 already died from the vaccine in the UK so far. Many more thousands across the world. That is short term! How many are going to die within the next few years😭 they likely won't even link it to the vaccine though. I am the same as Dolly, no amount of money would make me take that experimental gene therapy. Its russian roulette.
I’ve posted it on the vaccine thread (is that ok?)
because it should be seen by everyone.
16 year olds can’t even buy alcohol or cigarettes!!!
yet, they’re allegedly old enough to make an informed decision on something that will effect the rest of their lives, and all for a “virus” that doesn’t effect children!!! It’s bleeping madness!!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.