Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch that song I posted? It’s so good and captures everything that’s going on!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone heard of Jacques Attali? He is a Bilderberg member, and an author.
The passage I’ve linked is from a book he wrote in 1981, and it reads like a blueprint for everything that’s happening in the world...

And people still think that this wasn’t planned??😱
They tell people the vaccine is on trial using new technology and they can still spread it, they tell people that only 3573 healthy people have died, they tell people that the flu has disappeared, they tell people deaths are within 28 days. Etc etc. They really are telling people and I believe that they think that if people are stupid enough to take it then they are just cattle, not worthy of life. Not my opinion. Its just how I expect the elites think. I am dumbfounded at people taking it, the elites will know more than me about it and will probably feel no remorse. I also believe that they think they are doing it for the greater good, to depopulate to sustain the earth. Survival of the mentally divergent. Although I don't know why they'd want us around!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
aww man im falling down the rabbit hole again, took me ages to dig myself back out last time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They tell people the vaccine is on trial using new technology and they can still spread it, they tell people that only 3573 healthy people have died, they tell people that the flu has disappeared, they tell people deaths are within 28 days. Etc etc. They really are telling people and I believe that they think that if people are stupid enough to take it then they are just cattle, not worthy of life. Not my opinion. Its just how I expect the elites think. I am dumbfounded at people taking it, the elites will know more than me about it and will probably feel no remorse. I also believe that they think they are doing it for the greater good, to depopulate to sustain the earth. Survival of the mentally divergent. Although I don't know why they'd want us around!
Oh they'll still need some peasants around to do all of the slave jobs.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've said this before that history will look back at this as being the time when people VOLUNTEERED for every bad thing going on. Willingly handed over their freedom. Potentially walking into digital slavery. The masks, the testing, the jabs, the not seeing family etc. The whole thing has been entirely voluntary. That might be how these scumbags get away with it in court. It was only "guidelines''. There was exemptions, testing was optional etc. This is one massive social experiment and unfortunately most people have failed it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Have you ever heard about the Georgia Guidstones? The whole story behind it is really creepy and almost unbelievable!
Apparently, these stones have certain “commandments” on them, that are supposedly for any survivors of an apocalypse, and the first one says to keep the earth’s population under 500 million... If you’ve never heard of them, I can link an interesting documentary about them.. they’re so fascinating!!

Reactions: 8
Oh they'll still need some peasants around to do all of the slave jobs.
I don't think we're the right people to keep around for slave jobs. I'd rather take a bullet than go along with any of this. I only watched 1 ep of the handsmaid tale but that type of life worries me if they do drastically reduce the population. What exactly would they do with us. They have AI for most things now. Now this is a conspiracy theory. Everything else I post is FACT.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch that song I posted? It’s so good and captures everything that’s going on!
Thank you for sharing, really made me depressed seeing it like that but also made me feel stronger to stand up for what i know is right. When hitler did it, it was a problem but because this has been promoted as 'the greater good' it makes it ok :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Have you ever heard about the Georgia Guidstones? The whole story behind it is really creepy and almost unbelievable!
Apparently, these stones have certain “commandments” on them, that are supposedly for any survivors of an apocalypse, and the first one says to keep the earth’s population under 500 million... If you’ve never heard of them, I can link an interesting documentary about them.. they’re so fascinating!!
Yes I literally posted about it yesterday! Great minds! Apocalypse my arse! That is their plan right now.

Do you know why it bleeds? Its also astronomically aligned. I believe they were setting their intentions.

• Heart
I started to listen to a podcast on it last night before bed but fell asleep....will try again soon :ROFLMAO: I have read about them before but only a little

If you haven't listened to these guys before you must check them out. Great conversation and banter

The Georgia Guidestones | Those Conspiracy Guys

• Haha

Melinda not who she says she is? Resemblance is uncanny!
It's very odd how masculine she has become over the years, she used to look very feminine.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

I posted that (I'm sure might have just been FB though ) a week or so back no one commented.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

well, well , well
They will use office space to house people thus making cities the cities of agenda 21. working where you live self-sustained environments, where even your food is controlled and grown in the buildings ( vegan of course)

The world is not overcrowded it's just way too many people crowded into the same places.
I must admit though that I do like driving with less traffic around. IMO that is the one thing I can say I have enjoyed this last 15mths.

Last edited:
Did anyone else feel extremely disappointed with the local election results? I can't believe how people keep voting conservative after everything they've done to this country the last year. It's like people enjoy living in tyranny! Now I fear this will give them the boost to go ahead with whatever sinister plans they had in mind (like vaccine passports).

Reactions: 15
I'm surprised (although I shouldn't be) that there hasn't been more uproar regarding the measly 12 countries on the green list, I'm surprised Papua New Guinea wasn't on there😆 I mean, they made travel illegal but everyone was pacified because they said on May 17th international travel would be back and on June 21st it all would be over. Well guess what, 66% of adults are vaccinated, all the elderly and vulnerable have had 2 jabs and we are MORE restricted than this time last year! I managed to go Disney Paris in August last year with no test and no quarantine. Things are getting worse not better! Wonder if people will ever wake up 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised (although I shouldn't be) that there hasn't been more uproar regarding the measly 12 countries on the green list, I'm surprised Papua New Guinea wasn't on there😆 I mean, they made travel illegal but everyone was pacified because they said on May 17th international travel would be back and on June 21st it all would be over. Well guess what, 66% of adults are vaccinated, all the elderly and vulnerable have had 2 jabs and we are MORE restricted than this time last year! I managed to go Disney Paris in August last year with no test and no quarantine. Things are getting worse not better! Wonder if people will ever wake up 😭
I’m allowed to go to the Falkland Islands, just where I’ve always wanted to go, so I’m staying positive. 😁

• Haha
Hi everyone i took some time away from this thread i hope all has been well ❤

Im not sure if this has been posted as im about to delve through the thread but given all the bill gates stuff that was going on (another distraction technique possibly?) I've found a video and thought I'd post it here

I only watched a few mins as it was late.

• Heart
I saw this on reddit and have forwarded to some friends. Just trying to wake some people up.
I don't think people realise that a lot of the people running the world are psychopaths. Gates is definitely one. This is all just a game to them.

I’m allowed to go to the Falkland Islands, just where I’ve always wanted to go, so I’m staying positive. 😁
Portugal is on the green list and I really want to go and see my grandma but I will not be downloading their "Covid passport" app so I'm not sure I'll be allowed to go. I'm waiting it out a bit longer to see what happens. Knowing them they'll slip that passport in through the back door.

Isn't this so bizarre!? Wonder what they're hiding....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't think people realise that a lot of the people running the world are psychopaths. Gates is definitely one. This is all just a game to them.

Portugal is on the green list and I really want to go and see my grandma but I will not be downloading their "Covid passport" app so I'm not sure I'll be allowed to go. I'm waiting it out a bit longer to see what happens. Knowing them they'll slip that passport in through the back door.

Isn't this so bizarre!? Wonder what they're hiding....

They know no one opens the inserts or gives them out. looks like 12 vaccines in the box so one blank info sheet for every 12 vaccines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.