Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mortality rate of yellow fever is up to 50% though. And you don't have download a nhs app to upload your personal details for the yellow fever vaccine either. They also don't coerce you into taking it. You cannot compare the two.
Of course I can compare them as it was in response to it being "private"

I don't even agree with Covid passports but if another country requires it like Yellow Fever for example then I'm not going to witch and moan about showing them I've been vaccinated when I've been happy to show my Yellow fever certificate.

It is fine if you disagree but my point still stands.
It isn't that unusual to show what vaccines you have had to enter certain countries or even to get certain jobs.

@What? I don't know anyone with a peanut allergy but I know many people have a peanut allergy, so many that in fact you cant take peanuts into most schools
As I have said a few times now, I didn't say it isn't happening I'm just not buying it is as common as is being made out to be in this thread.

It isn't really that unusual.
I've had to show my Yellow Fever vaccine card for example to get into certain countries.

Well of course you are more inclined to believe something you want to believe and that is fine.
I however will choose to believe my own experiences and the experiences of the real life people I talk to rather than anything I'm reading online.

Also just to be clear, I didn't say it wasn't happening, I said it wasn't happening to me or any of the people I asked.
There have been thousands of women who have reported changes to their cycles, I even linked an article that confirmed that this was something that the vaccine manufacturers should have studied more in the trials. I think more people would be interested in reading more about why this is happening, as opposed to your view, which is dismissive because it hasn’t happened to you or your work colleagues.

Also, just for balance... You are an anonymous person on this thread (as we all are). So why should your experiences be believed more than an actual report??

Reactions: 6
There have been thousands of women who have reported changes to their cycles, I even linked an article that confirmed that this was something that the vaccine manufacturers should have studied more in the trials. I think more people would be interested in reading more about why this is happening, as opposed to your view, which is dismissive because it hasn’t happened to you or your work colleagues.
Except I haven't dismissed it, what I did was give an alternative experience based on my own and my colleagues experiences with the vaccine.

I'm sure you would welcome all experiences wouldn't you so people can get a more balanced view and hear real life experiences.
I noticed one or two other posters said they did experience some change with their periods and that seemed fine for them to post.
Why is there experience anymore valid than mine?

Reactions: 3
What a positive outcome for this lady, I found this story heartwarming ☺ I really like the comment about her autonomy remaining, so often Dementia is seen before the individual.
I know it is a great thing to see for that woman, I have been restrained and injected with medication whilst section so i know how traumatic it is (even if it was essential for me due to the severity of psychosis, it wasn't that i was refusing the meds i was just far too unwell and distressed to take them orally) I don't feel a covid vaccine warrants force and i would be disgusted if a judge took the decision to do so

Regarding the Yellow Fever argument. It is absolutely absurd to even compare an extremely OLD vaccine to a new and experimental one. There is NO comparison to be made, and to suggest otherwise is extremely misleading and frankly quite dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be honest Dolly I wonder how any of this madness is legal. Generally feel like I'm living in sci-fi version of The Truman Show these days. It's like your gut instinct tells you something is very wrong but the whole world is telling you it's perfectly normal. Surreal times.
This is exactly how I feel at the moment, I veer between questioning whether any of this can be real and feeling terrified that it is.

I've had to make myself accept that others will see and feel things differently and that's their right. I can't cope with arguing and falling out in my current mental state. But when it's people you love and want to protect, it's so so difficult. Last night I cried myself to sleep thinking that everyone I love will have had the vaccine and I will lose them. It's heartbreaking. I am the one with severe depression who wants to avoid the wider world a lot of the time, they all have so much hope and joy to offer the world. I am cynical, they are trusting. It's just so unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Except I haven't dismissed it, what I did was give an alternative experience based on my own and my colleagues experiences with the vaccine.

I'm sure you would welcome all experiences wouldn't you so people can get a more balanced view and hear real life experiences.
I noticed one or two other posters said they did experience some change with their periods and that seemed fine for them to post.
Edited to add that I don't expect you or anyone else to believe what I say as like you said I'm an anonymous poster just like you.
And just like you I'm giving my own experiences and my own opinions.

If you want to argue against the article, please feel free to link something that can be used as balance, that doesn’t involve your own experience or that of your colleagues.
You simply cannot claim that something that is being reported by thousands of women is not true just because you personally haven’t experienced it.

Reactions: 5
Regarding the Yellow Fever argument. It is absolutely absurd to even compare an extremely OLD vaccine to a new and experimental one. There is NO comparison to be made, and to suggest otherwise is extremely misleading and frankly quite dangerous.
No what is dangerous is you twisting words.

I never compared the vaccines, I said the privacy thing isn't any different when it comes to showing vaccine certificates to enter other countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Edited to add that I don't expect you or anyone else to believe what I say as like you said I'm an anonymous poster just like you.
Wasn't it you and everyone you know that received a list of all the ingredients when you got your vaccine?

• Heart
I know it is a great thing to see for that woman, I have been restrained and injected with medication whilst section so i know how traumatic it is (even if it was essential for me due to the severity of psychosis, it wasn't that i was refusing the meds i was just far too unwell and distressed to take them orally) I don't feel a covid vaccine warrants force and i would be disgusted if a judge took the decision to do so
I'm sorry you had to experience that, I hope you are feeling much better now. I agree, it must be distressing for all involved when they know it is essential for the person, but to do it for the vaccine would be completely wrong!

• Heart
My post about the thousands of women who are experiencing changes to their cycles actually was an article that I linked.
You have not linked any articles.
Therefore your comment about me “giving my own experiences” is patently untrue. I have not given my own experiences with my monthly cycles.

Reactions: 3
If you want to argue against the article, please feel free to link something that can be used as balance, that doesn’t involve your own experience or that of your colleagues.
You simply cannot claim that something that is being reported by thousands of women is not true just because you personally haven’t experienced it.

I will repeat again, I didn't say it isn't happening I said I don't believe it is as common or as bad as it is being made out on this thread.

What would you expect me to link to exactly if there are no side effects to report?

Please read posts properly and dont twist them to suit an agenda.

Yes it w
Wasn't it you and everyone you know that received a list of all the ingredients when you got your vaccine?
Yes me and my colleagues who had the Pfizer and your point is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No what is dangerous is you twisting words.

I never compared the vaccines, I said the privacy thing isn't any different when it comes to showing vaccine certificates to enter other countries.
You compared the Yellow Fever vaccine to the Covid vaccine. I simply stated that one is an old vaccine and the other is a new and experimental vaccine, and to compare the 2 is dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My post about the thousands of women who are experiencing changes to their cycles actually was an article that I linked.
You have not linked any articles.
Therefore your comment about me “giving my own experiences” is patently untrue. I have not given my own experiences with my monthly cycles.
Well I am giving my own experiences and of those around me.
That doesn't mean I don't believe these side effects are not happening but I don't just buy everything as true because I read it online.

Reactions: 1
I will repeat again, I didn't say it isn't happening I said I don't believe it is as common or as bad as it is being made out on this thread.

What would you expect me to link to exactly if there are no side effects to report?

Please read posts properly and dont twist them to suit an agenda.

Yes it w

Yes me and my colleagues who had the Pfizer and your point is?
Hmmm. At what point does thousands of women reporting changes to their cycles become “not that many” or “not that common”.

• Heart
Of course I can compare them as it was in response to it being "private"

I don't even agree with Covid passports but if another country requires it like Yellow Fever for example then I'm not going to witch and moan about showing them I've been vaccinated when I've been happy to show my Yellow fever certificate.

It is fine if you disagree but my point still stands.
It isn't that unusual to show what vaccines you have had to enter certain countries or even to get certain jobs.
I wouldn't call being concerned about my medical details as "bitching and moaning" but anyway 😂. I merely stated that as all of your personal details will be on this app then how can we be sure that this information will be secure. Just look at what happened to the track and trace app! Yellow fever certificates is a piece of paper you show when you arrive at another country, not a phone app that god knows who could have access to.

CA750B1B-D81A-4319-B4F0-3A5DB2EEFD03.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well I am giving my own experiences and of those around me.
That doesn't mean I don't believe these side effects are not happening but I don't just buy everything as true because I read it online.
But you expect your claims to be taken seriously, even though you can’t link any articles that would back that up.
Right. Got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry you had to experience that, I hope you are feeling much better now. I agree, it must be distressing for all involved when they know it is essential for the person, but to do it for the vaccine would be completely wrong!
Thank you ❤ It was 2 years ago now very much recovered but can be a struggle managing my bipolar at times. Have stayed out of hospital though which is a huge positive and i have a great support network .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.