Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never had a test but never understood that either Dolly. Something that spreads so fast you need masks and SD to stop it can only be detected by stuffing a swab so far up your nose it almost makes a chimney.

Reactions: 9
And this is why I won’t ever get a nasal swab test..

Meanwhile in Canada...

Im on the fence with this. Apparently you would need something pretty sharp to break through even one of the 3 layers of skin and mucus membranes. It would need quite some force.
However repeated PCR's/LFTs i could see damaging that part of the nose and layers. I would be interested to know the reason why the PCR has to go so far up he nose when they have also said that covid likes to sit in your nostrils :unsure:
Thanks for sharing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
0C5AF4A7-58E8-456F-ABBE-F4DE14084DE4.png

The above article was found after the “Fact Checkers” said that there were no such stories. 🤪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Meanwhile in Canada...

They don’t stick it up to your brain 😂 Current guidance for nasal swabs is about 2.5cm. There are lots of pictures online that show a nasopharyngeal swab (the one that touches the back of the throat through the nose) which isn’t what people get when doing LFTs.

Reactions: 1
They don’t stick it up to your brain 😂 Current guidance for nasal swabs is about 2.5cm. There are lots of pictures online that show a nasopharyngeal swab (the one that touches the back of the throat through the nose) which isn’t what people get when doing LFTs.
How do you know?? Presumably you haven’t been present for all covid swab tests? Therefore you cannot truthfully say that it doesn’t happen..😂

I would argue that it’s perfectly possible that a covid test swab is definitely able to break the nasal brain barrier, as the article that I screenshot confirms..😂

• Sad
How do you know?? Presumably you haven’t been present for all covid swab tests? Therefore you cannot truthfully say that it doesn’t happen..😂
I work in the NHS and share an office with the covid testers and have done since they began on our site last March 🤷‍♀️ . I’ve also had 2 PCR tests and do LFTs twice a week. The nhs guidelines say 2.5cm, I mean sure maybe there are some renegade testers that just love shoving things up people’s noses but that isn’t standard procedure for a nasal swab. I also don’t believe the nasopharyngeal ones are used much either in this country (these are the ones I think you’re referring to).

I find it interesting when someone claims that something doesn’t or hasn’t happened, right after an article clearly says that it has!! 🤪

View attachment 554845

The above article was found after the “Fact Checkers” said that there were no such stories. 🤪
That is awful, but it does say she had a condition which means her skull doesn't completely cover that area. So i imagine it would be quite rare and possibly only seen in people with that condition.
Although still worth knowing about thats for sure!

I find it interesting when someone claims that something doesn’t or hasn’t happened, right after an article clearly says that it has!! 🤪
Here is literally an article of some doctor moaning to the BMJ that the nhs doesn’t use those swabs anymore

and here is an article about the lady whose “brain leaked” mentioned below:

“it turned out that she had had prior nasal polyp surgery two decades ago, as well as a history of disorder called intracranial hypertension, or increased pressure of the fluid surrounding the brain. The combination of these two entities led to a small defect in the bone between the roof of the nose and the brain, and she had developed a pocket of the brain’s lining prolapsing into the nose, known as an encephalocele. The sack of the encephalocele got nicked by the Covid-19 swab.”

Saying you don’t want to get a covid swab cos it might puncture your brain has about as much logic as saying you don’t want to get a smear test because it might puncture your uterus. (And there’s probably a higher chance of that happening tbh).

anyway, each to their own. Do what you want to do. Just don’t say dumb tit like they are poking our brains as some form of mass punishment (aka that Egyptian picture) lol.

• Haha
Here is literally an article of some doctor moaning to the BMJ that the nhs doesn’t use those swabs anymore

and here is an article about the lady whose “brain leaked” mentioned below:

“it turned out that she had had prior nasal polyp surgery two decades ago, as well as a history of disorder called intracranial hypertension, or increased pressure of the fluid surrounding the brain. The combination of these two entities led to a small defect in the bone between the roof of the nose and the brain, and she had developed a pocket of the brain’s lining prolapsing into the nose, known as an encephalocele. The sack of the encephalocele got nicked by the Covid-19 swab.”

Saying you don’t want to get a covid swab cos it might puncture your brain has about as much logic as saying you don’t want to get a smear test because it might puncture your uterus. (And there’s probably a higher chance of that happening tbh).

anyway, each to their own. Do what you want to do. Just don’t say dumb tit like they are poking our brains as some form of mass punishment (aka that Egyptian picture) lol.
Why is it “dumb tit” ? You cannot be 💯 sure that this hasn’t happened just because you happen to work in the NHS. That’s like saying the moon landings definitely happened because you work as a receptionist at NASA. Lol.
As you say, each to their own. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Meanwhile in Canada...

I said this a while back. It makes no sense that you need to tickle your brains, then deep throat the cotton bud to get a sample, when just a simple hug or breaking 2 metre distancing is deadly to granny.
You could surely just wipe the inside of your cheek and just inside your nostril - or give it a gentle cuddle and whisper it sweet nothings 😉
Sarcastic yes, but its their logic I'm using 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
They want repeated exposure of class 1 carcinogen ethylene oxide on sensitive parts of your body that are internal and not really meant to be touched or accessed (unlike the mouth or lower nostril). I think its all to do with that why they have it so high up.
Edit: why has my no vaccine passport profile picture been removed🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So there is another case of a covid swab test crossing the blood brain barrier.
The first case was a woman from Iowa, who had an existing condition? But there was another case where an Australian man had the same experience.
What I’m trying to say (apart from dumb tit lol)
Is that this has happened, probably more times than the MSM are going to report, and we all know why they are paying fact checkers to squash anything that goes against the official narrative.
The cases were reported around October of 2020, and in my experience, if 2 were reported, you can bet that there were many more that were not...

6061E199-FFB0-4D43-920C-EF8A68B97BEC.png

• Sad
  • Wow

I would argue that it’s perfectly possible that a covid test swab is definitely able to break the nasal brain barrier, as the article that I screenshot confirms..😂
This is my experience with family getting it. My dad had the PCR before he flew back to South Africa and it was done privately. With that one it was definitely shoved up the nose and down the throat very uncomfortably. He told me so and he's not a man to overdramatise things.

My mum gets the LTF one to see my grandparents, and she can do it herself so it's no where near as bad. But I still don't see the point in testing healthy asymptomatic people with a highly inaccurate test. Seems very counterintuitive.

• Heart
So there is another case of a covid swab test crossing the blood brain barrier.
The first case was a woman from Iowa, who had an existing condition? But there was another case where an Australian man had the same experience.
What I’m trying to say (apart from dumb tit lol)
Is that this has happened, probably more times than the MSM are going to report, and we all know why they are paying fact checkers to squash anything that goes against the official narrative.
The cases were reported around October of 2020, and in my experience, if 2 were reported, you can bet that there were many more that were not...

View attachment 554906
Idk what type of swabs they use in other countries but that one in the test kit is brittle if it comes up against resistance it just snaps .I don’t think you could push it very high.

• Sad
This is my experience with family getting it. My dad had the PCR before he flew back to South Africa and it was done privately. With that one it was definitely shoved up the nose and down the throat very uncomfortably. He told me so and he's not a man to overdramatise things.

My mum gets the LTF one to see my grandparents, and she can do it herself so it's no where near as bad. But I still don't see the point in testing healthy asymptomatic people with a highly inaccurate test. Seems very counterintuitive.
I agree. I also think it’s highly unlikely that the media would report this happening en masse, because that would be counterintuitive to their end goal.
I also find it interesting that Covid has become almost like a religion to some people, and if anyone questions something, they are roundly criticised.

I think everyone can agree that there have been absolute dumb shits who have worked for the NHS.
A case in point would be Dr.Shipman...😉

• Heart
I'm still quite perplexed how this is even legal. Surely your medical details are completely confidential between you and your doctor? To be made to show your private medical details to strangers has got to be illegal surely!?

It'll be the countries that solely rely on tourism that will have the most lenient requirements.
It isn't really that unusual.
I've had to show my Yellow Fever vaccine card for example to get into certain countries.
Just for balance, here’s a report that says otherwise..

I think I’m more inclined to take notice of a report that “thousands” of women are reporting these changes to their cycles.
Well of course you are more inclined to believe something you want to believe and that is fine.
I however will choose to believe my own experiences and the experiences of the real life people I talk to rather than anything I'm reading online.

Also just to be clear, I didn't say it wasn't happening, I said it wasn't happening to me or any of the people I asked.

I
Apparently they are linking it to “inflammation”. But why would a vaccine for a respiratory “virus” cause thousands of women to experience changes to their monthly cycles? Why would a vaccine for a respiratory “virus” target the reproductive organs??
I have always said (along with many others) that these “vaccines” are designed for population control, and now more and more stories are coming out that are backing up this theory.
I'm sorry I know this is a conspiracy thread but who are the women reporting these side effects and if it is so common why have I or a single person I know not had them despite the fact as NHS workers the majority of us have now received both vaccines?

Th
Never had a test but never understood that either Dolly. Something that spreads so fast you need masks and SD to stop it can only be detected by stuffing a swab so far up your nose it almost makes a chimney.
The swab actually doesn't need to go that far up any more.
A quick tickle around the nostril is all that is needed now.

Last edited:
It isn't really that unusual.
I've had to show my Yellow Fever vaccine card for example to get into certain countries.
The mortality rate of yellow fever is up to 50% though. And you don't have download a nhs app to upload your personal details for the yellow fever vaccine either. They also don't coerce you into taking it. Plus it has been around for 80 years. You cannot compare the two.

Last edited:
  • Heart
@What? I don't know anyone with a peanut allergy but I know many people have a peanut allergy, so many that in fact you cant take peanuts into most schools

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.