Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Thank you, I think your post is very fair.
I certainly don't dismiss other peoples experiences with anything in life but I'm just saying that sometimes it is good to hear another side.
I think it offers a more balanced and fair view for those who are worried or scared.
We get the other side on every thread, on every forum, on every platform. We cant post our POV anywhere else or we are dismissed, attacked, called ignorant idiots We don't need someone to post something for balance here. I don't post about my dead friend on the vaccine or the covid thread. I could fill this thread up 1000s of times with grabs from groups and forums of people having a really bad time after vaccines or loved ones dying, but I don't as I know it's worrying many people even though its Ok to post about people dying from covid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If it was required as a paper format then I wouldn't have any concerns at all. I still wouldn't have the vaccine yet but it would give me more confidence in terms of privacy. My issue is solely with this vaccine passport app. I believe it will open a can of worms to all sorts of violations.
I don't disagree and I'm worried about it myself, that is how I ended up here on this forum.

[

We get the other side on every thread, on every forum, on every platform. We cant post our POV anywhere else or we are dismissed, attacked, called ignorant idiots We don't need someone to post something for balance here. I don't post about my dead friend on the vaccine or the covid thread. I could fill this thread up 1000s of times with grabs from groups and forums of people having a really bad time after vaccines or loved ones dying, but I don't as I know it's worrying many people even though its Ok to post about people dying from covid.
Well I didn't call you or anyone else an ignorant idiot and just because this is a conspiracy thread shouldn't mean only one sided opinions are allowed.
I came on and gave my own experiences and actually was interested enough to ask my colleagues after reading this thread.
Unfortunately and I have to say it, it is very obvious posters were not going to be happy with a post that said they have experienced no such side effects (the menstruation ones)

Reactions: 2
Well I didn't call you or anyone else an ignorant idiot and just because this is a conspiracy thread shouldn't mean only one sided opinions are allowed.
I came on and gave my own experiences and actually was interested enough to ask my colleagues after reading this thread.
Unfortunately and I have to say it, it is very obvious posters were not going to be happy with a post that said they have experienced no such side effects (the menstruation ones)
You posted just for balance. As I said we don't need balance, we know the majority are fine we are here to post about those that are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You posted just for balance. As I said we don't need balance, we know the majority are fine we are here to post about those that are not.
Just because you say "we don't need balance" doesn't mean other people reading the forum don't want to hear the other side.
You can't speak for everybody.

It is a public forum for people to post opinions and experiences and that is exactly what I did.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what this is being studied for
Aren't those places the areas where cases were the highest?

It smacks to me that as we're under 2000 case a day and barely any deaths that they need these extra figures.
Common sense says that anyone passing away at home will be things like heart attacks, end of life like cancer/dementia ect. At this stage if you had any symptoms you would be tested and in hospital and counted as a covid death/case, regardless of if covid actually killed you as we know.
Talk about desperation in keeping numbers inflated

Reactions: 8
Aren't those places the areas where cases were the highest?

It smacks to me that as we're under 2000 case a day and barely any deaths that they need these extra figures.
Common sense says that anyone passing away at home will be things like heart attacks, end of life like cancer/dementia ect. At this stage if you had any symptoms you would be tested and in hospital and counted as a covid death/case, regardless of if covid actually killed you as we know.
Talk about desperation in keeping numbers inflated
It seems strange to start doing it now and for what scientific purpose 🤷‍♀️

It seems strange to start doing it now and for what scientific purpose 🤷‍♀️
The only scientific purpose that I can think of is asymptomatic cases at death - but what does that matter?
The person died of their actual illness if no symptoms were present.
It's not a notifiable disease and we're now not in a pandemic so it's pointless

And so it begins it’ll spread faster than the virus wait and see

The only scientific purpose that I can think of is asymptomatic cases at death - but what does that matter?
The person died of their actual illness if no symptoms were present.
It's not a notifiable disease and we're now not in a pandemic so it's pointless
Yeah that’s what I thought, it’s not as if they can spread it about when they’re dead ,unless it’s to see how the virus behaves after death but then pathology would take care of that anyway for those that had an autopsy this is for home deaths only.

• Wow
  • Angry
When did vaccine reaction turn into "oh that just shows its working"

As I have said before about my mum and the flu jab (long before the WWW was a thing) and how very ill she was after it every single year. told it was a coincidence and she must have already been exposed to the flu before the jab, got told a 1000 times, no way can you get ill from the flu jab.
FF to the rise in people getting the flu jab the WWW and sharing of info and more and more people talking about their flu jab reaction. So the "no way was it the jab" turned into "this shows its working"
So what about all those people who don't get a reaction you can't have it both ways, but I have no doubt certain people will try to explain it away.

................................................................................................................................................................................

About those of us getting ill from being around those who have been vaccinated, could this already be in action?

1619931813760.png

1619931830624.png

1619931845564.png

1619931868774.png

1619931888401.png

1619931908859.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
I remember years ago arguing on the David Icke forum about chemtrails. I told them that I had watched the vapour trails years ago as a child so they were not a new thing and most certainly were not chemicals but vaper.

A few mths later I was sitting in my car waiting for my SIL to meet me for a job, he was delayed by a few hours, I didn't mind it was a lovely Sunday with clear blue skies and I just listened to my music. I watched two planes overhead pass in a cross didn't think anything of it, but slowly I watched the "vapour trails" grow and spread and just keep growing and spreading. I was so shocked, I remember saying out loud, to no one, "no, this isn't what I see as a kid, what the duck is this"
Had to go back to those threads and eat humble pie.

I had a visitor come stay with me from London and we were walking my dog and they said, I feel so sorry for Americans with all those chemtrails. I laughed and I told them to look up. They were shocked, they were used to seeing photos and videos of skies but it never occurred to them to look at our own. Same as me.

1619940045311.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I remember years ago arguing on the David Icke forum about chemtrails. I told them that I had watched the vapour trails years ago as a child so they were not a new thing and most certainly were not chemicals but vaper.

A few mths later I was sitting in my car waiting for my SIL to meet me for a job, he was delayed by a few hours, I didn't mind it was a lovely Sunday with clear blue skies and I just listened to my music. I watched two planes overhead pass in a cross didn't think anything of it, but slowly I watched the "vapour trails" grow and spread and just keep growing and spreading. I was so shocked, I remember saying out loud, to no one, "no, this isn't what I see as a kid, what the duck is this"
Had to go back to those threads and eat humble pie.

I had a visitor come stay with me from London and we were walking my dog and they said, I feel so sorry for Americans with all those chemtrails. I laughed and I told them to look up. They were shocked, they were used to seeing photos and videos of skies but it never occurred to them to look at our own. Same as me.

View attachment 555786
I’ve witnessed this happen with my own eyes too. I have also watched two black helicopters come a,o game and hover for god knows what reason (no accident/police incident occurring) and the sky went from 12:15 to 14:09 in the 5 to 10 minutes they were there, Amaterasu which they flew off kn different directions.
not saying the helicopters were linked, but It seemed that way because of how quickly the sky changed and how they dissapperared after they had.

I recall though arguments back in the Dayton the forum- I would have been on your side.

When did vaccine reaction turn into "oh that just shows its working"

As I have said before about my mum and the flu jab (long before the WWW was a thing) and how very ill she was after it every single year. told it was a coincidence and she must have already been exposed to the flu before the jab, got told a 1000 times, no way can you get ill from the flu jab.
FF to the rise in people getting the flu jab the WWW and sharing of info and more and more people talking about their flu jab reaction. So the "no way was it the jab" turned into "this shows its working"
So what about all those people who don't get a reaction you can't have it both ways, but I have no doubt certain people will try to explain it away.

................................................................................................................................................................................

About those of us getting ill from being around those who have been vaccinated, could this already be in action?

View attachment 555703

View attachment 555704

View attachment 555705

View attachment 555706

View attachment 555707

View attachment 555708
This is scary, do you think that’s what is happening with the covid vaccine?

I’ve witnessed this happen with my own eyes too. I have also watched two black helicopters come a,o game and hover for god knows what reason (no accident/police incident occurring) and the sky went from 12:15 to 14:09 in the 5 to 10 minutes they were there, Amaterasu which they flew off kn different directions.
not saying the helicopters were linked, but It seemed that way because of how quickly the sky changed and how they dissapperared after they had.

I recall though arguments back in the Dayton the forum- I would have been on your side.

This is scary, do you think that’s what is happening with the covid vaccine?
Seems very odd that so many are saying they become ill after being with someone vaccinated. not just the bleeding.

• Sad
Ok I have a conspiracy that has crossed my mind this morning. In Ireland it’s a bank holiday weekend.
Last week the weather at the weekend has stunning and all week we heard how horrible it will be this weekend. Literally small time news media pages on Facebook saying how it will be wet and miserable for the weekend. Come to my surprise the weather was stunning, not warm but still sunny and dry. Same as today, bit cloudy but no rain clouds and plenty of sun. I may be reaching but i checked the weather for other towns and no rain! Could They have messed the weather apps these companies use to report on it to make people not get together on a bank holiday because the weather prediction is for very wet and cold weather ?

Has there been any other vaccines that interfered with hormones ? what if it triggered early menopause :oops:

I'm going to say no. I'm fairly confident on the ones I've taken having no impact on hormones.

For context I've had hormone issues since starting puberty at the age of 8
I'm now 42 and had to have a full hysterectomy 2yrs ago for said hormone problems. I am SO in tune with the hormones in my body. I can spot daily fluctuations with my estrogen for example.

Also... These hormone issues is 99% of the reason why I'm not getting the covid vaccine.

Hi All, first time poster on this thread, am so glad I found it as judging by social media I was beginning to think there really wasn't many people asking questions.

This video has just gone up, by a retired Doctor (Dr John Lee, Professor of Pathology) it's a very lucid and intelligent view of the last 18 months, with a lot of facts. I just wish everyone could watch this. I thought it is worth sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.