Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You compared the Yellow Fever vaccine to the Covid vaccine. I simply stated that one is an old vaccine and the other is a new and experimental vaccine, and to compare the 2 is dangerous.

Oh do quote the non existent post where I compared the vaccines.

I'll just wait here.

But you expect your claims to be taken seriously, even though you can’t link any articles that would back that up.
Right. Got it.
Well you obviously haven't got it.

I'll ask you again, what do you want me to link to?
If the majority of women are not experiencing these side effects do you think they go online somewhere to report that?
Or are you expecting me to post a link to my own menstruation experience?

Also I don't expect anybody to take anything I post seriously.
Unlike you I believe people can believe or disbelieve what they like.
However it is a public forum and I originally came here because I don't like the Covid vaccine passport thing or the continuous lockdowns and feel worried about them.

That doesn't mean I have to believe everything I read on this thread and I don't.

You were responding to @Freedomofspeech89. Is your short term memory that bad? Goodness me.
I'm still waiting for you to show me the post where I compared the vaccines.
You made the accusation so back it up.

Reactions: 1
Here you go..
5DBF1CBB-F729-4602-8906-731C83CB57AD.png

You Clearly said “Of course I can compare the two”
Checkmate.

I don’t understand why you kept saying that you hadn’t compared them, because you clearly did.
Even if it was in response to it being private.

Please don’t embarrass yourself further, as it’s painful for everyone.
Moving on..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Here you go..View attachment 555037

You Clearly said “Of course I can compare the two”
Checkmate.
You do realise that we can all read right and just because you have taken a snippet of a conversation to try and hide the fact you are clearly in the wrong here doesn't make it true.

also @Freedomofspeech89 who I was responding to, can you clarify if I compared the vaccines or were we talking about privacy?

Again I didn't compare the vaccines and just to prove a point here is the conversation.

Freedomofspeech89 said:
I'm still quite perplexed how this is even legal. Surely your medical details are completely confidential between you and your doctor? To be made to show your private medical details to strangers has got to be illegal surely!?
It'll be the countries that solely rely on tourism that will have the most lenient requirements.
Me :
It isn't really that unusual.
I've had to show my Yellow Fever vaccine card for example to get into certain countries.

Freedomofspeech89 said
The mortality rate of yellow fever is up to 50% though. And you don't have download a nhs app to upload your personal details for the yellow fever vaccine either. They also don't coerce you into taking it. Plus it has been around for 80 years. You cannot compare the two.

Me:
Of course I can compare them as it was in response to it being "private"

I don't even agree with Covid passports but if another country requires it like Yellow Fever for example then I'm not going to witch and moan about showing them I've been vaccinated when I've been happy to show my Yellow fever certificate.

It is fine if you disagree but my point still stands.
It isn't that unusual to show what vaccines you have had to enter certain countries or even to get certain jobs.

No need for an apology, you have humiliated yourself enough but if you think you can still find the post where I compared the vaccines then I'm happy to wait for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You do realise that we can all read right and just because you have taken a snippet of a conversation to try and hide the fact you are clearly in the wrong here doesn't make it true.

also @Freedomofspeech89 who I was responding to, can you clarify if I compared the vaccines or were we talking about privacy?

Again I didn't compare the vaccines and just to prove a point here is the conversation.

Freedomofspeech89 said:
I'm still quite perplexed how this is even legal. Surely your medical details are completely confidential between you and your doctor? To be made to show your private medical details to strangers has got to be illegal surely!?
It'll be the countries that solely rely on tourism that will have the most lenient requirements.
Me :
I've had to show my Yellow Fever vaccine card for example to get into certain countries.

Freedomofspeech89 said
The mortality rate of yellow fever is up to 50% though. And you don't have download a nhs app to upload your personal details for the yellow fever vaccine either. They also don't coerce you into taking it. Plus it has been around for 80 years. You cannot compare the two.

Me:

I don't even agree with Covid passports but if another country requires it like Yellow Fever for example then I'm not going to witch and moan about showing them I've been vaccinated when I've been happy to show my Yellow fever certificate.

It isn't that unusual to show what vaccines you have had to enter certain countries or even to get certain jobs.

No need for an apology, you have humiliated yourself enough but if you think you can still find the post where I compared the vaccines then I'm happy to wait for it.
You asked me to show you where you had compared the 2 vaccines, and I showed you.
Whether it was a “snippet” of a conversation is not the point.
You clearly said that “Of course I can compare them”.
Your continued need for attention and validation is not just embarrassing, it’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Except I haven't dismissed it, what I did was give an alternative experience based on my own and my colleagues experiences with the vaccine.

I'm sure you would welcome all experiences wouldn't you so people can get a more balanced view and hear real life experiences.
I noticed one or two other posters said they did experience some change with their periods and that seemed fine for them to post.
Why is there experience anymore valid than mine?
I'll assume you're referencing my post.
I think the difference is that even though I'm posting on a conspiracy thread I'm saying that my period and cycle change was probably down to pre menopause.
I could very easily say that it was the jab, but I'm not. What I did do though was to not dismiss what women are saying based on me or people I know. I acknowledged that many woman worldwide have experienced a change (as has been reported widely in the media).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You asked me to show you where you had compared the 2 vaccines, and I showed you.
Whether it was a “snippet” of a conversation is not the point.
You clearly said that “Of course I can compare them”.
Your continued need for attention and validation is not just embarrassing, it’s ridiculous.
Yes I did say ''of course I can compare them'' I'm not denying that but as the conversation clearly shows it was regarding the privacy and not comparing the vaccines.
No matter how much you try to twist it it isn't going to change.
You are clearly and simply wrong!

As for your comment regarding attention, you are the biggest attention seeker on this thread .
I have seen you take other posters words and twist them then deny that you are in the wrong and make stuff up.
I don't need validation because quite simply I have enough brains to recognise that just because someone made a conspiracy video or posted something on the net doesn't make it true.
Have a nice day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So glad there is an ignore button😍
The yellow fever vaccination:
Has been around for decades and is approved
Stops you catching yellow fever
Yellow fever has a 40% to 60% death rate.

Covid 19 vaccination:
Is not approved, it is in clinical trials until 2023.
It is using never before used mRNA technology which could never get passed the animal trials due to animals dying and they have been trying for 40 years.
The virus has a 99.97% survival rate, average age of death 82 with 2 comorbidities. Only 3500 healthy people have died across all age ranges in the UK. It doesn't kill healthy people typically.
The virus doesn't stop you catching or spreading it, it makes it mild. Well its mild anyway! Can you say snake oil.
To compare the two is completely absurd. There is zero comparison. It is usually said by people who haven't done their research.

• Heart
I'll assume you're referencing my post.
I think the difference is that even though I'm posting on a conspiracy thread I'm saying that my period and cycle change was probably down to pre menopause.
I could very easily say that it was the jab, but I'm not. What I did do though was to not dismiss what women are saying based on me or people I know. I acknowledged that many woman worldwide have experienced a change (as has been reported widely in the media).
Actually I wasn't referencing your post but just posting in general with regards to the menstruation effects being posted.
I also didn't dismiss that the effects are happening, what I did was post my own experiences and those around me which haven't involved any side effects regarding menstruation and apparently that isn't allowed on this thread.

Maybe I should come on and lie and tell of all the horrendous side effects myself and my colleagues are experiencing since having the jab, seems to be the only thing that will make some posters happy.

So glad there is an ignore button😍
The yellow fever vaccination:
Has been around for decades and is approved
Stops you catching yellow fever
Yellow fever has a 40% to 60% death rate.

Covid 19 vaccination:
Is not approved, it is in clinical trials until 2023.
It is using never before used mRNA technology which could never get passed the animal trials due to animals dying and they have been trying for 40 years.
The virus has a 99.97% survival rate, average age of death 82 with 2 comorbidities. Only 3500 healthy people have died across all age ranges in the UK. It doesn't kill healthy people typically.
The virus doesn't stop you catching or spreading it, it makes it mild. Well its mild anyway! Can you say snake oil.
To compare the two is completely absurd. There is zero comparison. It is usually said by people who haven't done their research.

What has that got to do with comparing medical privacy for vaccines?

Freedomofspeech89 said:
Me :

Freedomofspeech89 said

Me:

I'm confused what point you're trying to make? I understand it isn't unusual to have vaccines for certain countries and that is completely understandable given the risk that some virus's pose to the population. I also understand that you will be taking a thoroughly tested and approved vaccine for this. I understand that you will given a certificate in paper format to clarify you have had the vaccine which your doctor or vaccination centre will issue to you.

However this isn't the same for the Covid vaccine. This is an experimental vaccine which hasn't currently undergone the lengthy trials other vaccines have been through. Your vaccine status will be loaded onto a mobile app which we know might not be secure. We do not know at this stage what other details will be required on this app as well. To me this process could easily expose very personal and confidential information, and that is why I don't see how this could technically be legal.

Anyway let's agree to disagree and move on.

• Heart
Actually I wasn't referencing your post but just posting in general with regards to the menstruation effects being posted.
I also didn't dismiss that the effects are happening, what I did was post my own experiences and those around me which haven't involved any side effects regarding menstruation and apparently that isn't allowed on this thread.

Maybe I should come on and lie and tell of all the horrendous side effects myself and my colleagues are experiencing since having the jab, seems to be the only thing that will make some posters happy.
Thats fair, I'll accept you were talking generally.

Please don't lie, we've had that chat here before, and I think it was about the information booklet that you said everyone got (based on your personal experience).
If I'm wrong on that then I'll hold my hands up and apologise now.
Whatever it was, no one should ever be lying about anything. No one should ever be dismissing anything based on personal experience.

I'll say right now that I know more people who haven't had a reaction at all than people that have. However, my reaction was seriously rubbish, and I know a few people who have been worse than me.
No one here is wanting anyone to lie, it's fine to say that you have no experience of something, but we can't write off people that have just because we haven't seen it ourselves

Lol, in future it might help you if you can actually remember what you have posted.
You asked me to “back up” where you had said you had compared the 2 vaccines. Which I did.
The only person here “twisting words” is you. Lol.
I don't need to remember, it is all there written down and you are in the wrong!

I'm not even disagreeing with you about the Covid passport, I loathe the idea of it but I don't think showing it to get into a country that requires it goes against medical privacy anymore than Yellow Fever for example.

Does anyone fancy a debate on the fake Paul McCartney??
Obviously, I’m joking 🙃 😂

• Haha
I'm confused what point you're trying to make? I understand it isn't unusual to have vaccines for certain countries and that is completely understandable given the risk that some virus's pose to the population. I also understand that you will be taking a thoroughly tested and approved vaccine for this. I understand that you will given a certificate in paper format to clarify you have had the vaccine which your doctor or vaccination centre will issue to you.

However this isn't the same for the Covid vaccine. This is an experimental vaccine which hasn't currently undergone the lengthy trials other vaccines have been through. Your vaccine status will be loaded onto a mobile app which we know might not be secure. We do not know at this stage what other details will be required on this app as well. To me this process could easily expose very personal and confidential information, and that is why I don't see how this could technically be legal.

Anyway let's agree to disagree and move on.

It depends what information is on it.
I have a little yellow card with my vaccinations on it which I had to have to get into certain countries so if it is like that I don't think it is an invasion of privacy.

I certainly was not comparing the Covid vaccine to the Yellow Fever vaccine, just that it isn't that unusual to have to show proof you have been vaccinated to enter certain countries.

Does anyone fancy a debate on the fake Paul McCartney??
Obviously, I’m joking 🙃 😂
I'm frantically googling for inappropriate Cpt Tom merch. I was thinking hotpants for the summer and there's a gap in the market.
Maybe me, you and @monga could patent it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't need to remember, it is all there written down and you are in the wrong!

I'm not even disagreeing with you about the Covid passport, I loathe the idea of it but I don't think showing it to get into a country that requires it goes against medical privacy anymore than Yellow Fever for example.
You clearly said to show you where you had compared the 2 vaccines, and I did that.
I.Did.That.
If insulting me makes you feel better about yourself, then says a lot about you.
Moving on and ignoring you is probably the best option, so please don’t bother to reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It depends what information is on it.
I have a little yellow card with my vaccinations on it which I had to have to get into certain countries so if it is like that I don't think it is an invasion of privacy.

I certainly was not comparing the Covid vaccine to the Yellow Fever vaccine, just that it isn't that unusual to have to show proof you have been vaccinated to enter certain countries.
If it was required as a paper format then I wouldn't have any concerns at all. I still wouldn't have the vaccine yet but it would give me more confidence in terms of privacy. My issue is solely with this vaccine passport app. I believe it will open a can of worms to all sorts of violations.

• Heart
I'm frantically googling for inappropriate Cpt Tom merch. I was thinking hotpants for the summer and there's a gap in the market.
Maybe me, you and @monga could patent it 😂😂😂
I was thinking more about bikinis!! There’s definitely a gap in the market for that!! 😂❤😂

Anyone else up for a cocktail? I think we’ve definitely earned one (or 2) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thats fair, I'll accept you were talking generally.

Please don't lie, we've had that chat here before, and I think it was about the information booklet that you said everyone got (based on your personal experience).
If I'm wrong on that then I'll hold my hands up and apologise now.
Whatever it was, no one should ever be lying about anything. No one should ever be dismissing anything based on personal experience.

I'll say right now that I know more people who haven't had a reaction at all than people that have. However, my reaction was seriously rubbish, and I know a few people who have been worse than me.
No one here is wanting anyone to lie, it's fine to say that you have no experience of something, but we can't write off people that have just because we haven't seen it ourselves
Thank you, I think your post is very fair.
I certainly don't dismiss other peoples experiences with anything in life but I'm just saying that sometimes it is good to hear another side.
I think it offers a more balanced and fair view for those who are worried or scared.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.