Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a depressing preview into the future if we keep going the way we're going.

The Chinese traffic light system is the blueprint for how life will be going forward from the scamdemic.
People will agree with this because fear makes them compliant.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Look at this article from 2015, where Ralph Baric is named in gain of function research into risky bat coronavirus’s!!

Ive posted this before but worth a re-post

Scientists Resume Efforts To Create Deadly Flu Virus, With US Government's Blessing

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone said they have stopped updating both this and the yellow card last week, it's normally weekly, isn't it?
You know, this has jogged my memory. Does anyone here watch the comedy hour that is the government briefings?

Well, a few weeks back after Boris's waffle his first question from a member of the public was "when will you provide data on deaths 28 days after vaccine?". I know that was the question because I rewound the tele as I couldn't believe that question was even allowed! Boris mumbled and said he didn't have the data, but its something they will or should look at.

I've looked at the transcript but can't see where they publish the questions they get asked, and I've searched YouTube and its not there either.

Someone tell me I'm not going mad please!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Very true, Many people seem to love the masks and are hoping they stay, saying it's lovely to be incognito or hide bad teeth, not have to wear makeup. keeps them warm WTF is wrong with them
I went to the shops today and a little girl had a mask on, myself and my child do not wear them, she stared at us and backed away she looked frightened and it broke my heart that kids who are not able to fully understand because they are children!

Ive seen posted that masks are almost like a badge of honour and i have to say i really agree.

At the start we were told by matt hancock himself that masks very not very effective yet here we are now all masked up. People who wear them outside really confuse me, why on earth would you deprive yourself of fresh air 🤯

Eta. Sorry if i anger people with my post. Not my intention at all im just sharing my thoughts and opinions and understand not everyone agrees with that and thats okay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I would love to sit and chat with Vernon

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would love to sit and chat with Vernon

I love him 😍. He’s another one of the good guys along with Reiner Feullmich and Mike Yeardon ❤

• Heart
I can't see how changes to periods can be passed off as harmless, it's preventing or altering what a woman's body should do naturally.
Definitely! I’d never offer it to a pregnant women if there’s an effect like that on hormones even a slight irregularity can have a big impact on fetal development depending on what part of the body that’s causing it.

This is interesting, has anyone else heard of the “Disease Map”???

The “World Map” will tell you what outbreaks are in each country. I even saw bio weapons coming up in Uganda..

I went to the shops today and a little girl had a mask on, myself and my child do not wear them, she stared at us and backed away she looked frightened and it broke my heart that kids who are not able to fully understand because they are children!

Ive seen posted that masks are almost like a badge of honour and i have to say i really agree.

At the start we were told by matt hancock himself that masks very not very effective yet here we are now all masked up. People who wear them outside really confuse me, why on earth would you deprive yourself of fresh air 🤯

Eta. Sorry if i anger people with my post. Not my intention at all im just sharing my thoughts and opinions and understand not everyone agrees with that and thats okay.
Please don’t apologise just because an angry face appears!! I thought your post was spot on!!
How dare people force masks on children, it’s absolutely outrageous imo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is interesting, has anyone else heard of the “Disease Map”???

The “World Map” will tell you what outbreaks are in each country. I even saw bio weapons coming up in Uganda..

Please don’t apologise just because an angry face appears!! I thought your post was spot on!!
How dare people force masks on children, it’s absolutely outrageous imo

An adult should be wearing a mask in a shop though unless they have a valid health related reason not to. It is just selfish and ignorant otherwise.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
This is an interesting clip. This dr states that he is now having more patients come in with adverse reactions to the vaccines, than for Covid itself.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
An adult should be wearing a mask in a shop though unless they have a valid health related reason not to. It is just selfish and ignorant otherwise.
I do not see it as selfish or ignorant.

I also do not see a mask being very effective.

What about gloves, noone seems to wear these yet you'd like to think that touching surfaces, objects anything that can carry a virus then you'd be much better with a mask and gloves surely?

When I see council workers emptying public wastebins with no gloves or face mask whilst were "in the middle of a pandemic" it kind of makes you wonder.

Also somethings that irks me is the saying "in the middle of a pandemic" its used ALL the time, surely we've left the middle bit now no?

Sorry for rambling im a couple of wines in😅

Sorry just another couple of points...

I went to see the doctor few weeks ago, went in for my appt she was in full PPE, she took my blood pressure so had to be close to put the band on my arm. Did what was needed and I left. She then got the next patient in wearing the same PPE she just seen me in. Makes you wonder a bit...

Also I travel public transport every day, it could be argued that more than covid could be on these buses because they are quite frankly rank but again makes you wonder...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But why though? What study has there been to show they're even effective? If they were so effective why did we have the second wave? Some DRs even suggest they can cause even more damage by the bacteria in them and the high levels of co2 we breath in when wearing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do not see it as selfish or ignorant.

I also do not see a mask being very effective.

What about gloves, noone seems to wear these yet you'd like to think that touching surfaces, objects anything that can carry a virus then you'd be much better with a mask and gloves surely?

When I see council workers emptying public wastebins with no gloves or face mask whilst were "in the middle of a pandemic" it kind of makes you wonder.

Also somethings that irks me is the saying "in the middle of a pandemic" its used ALL the time, surely we've left the middle bit now no?

Sorry for rambling im a couple of wines in😅
I'm trailing you on 1.5 glasses 😂

This has always been my argument. If you know infection control then you know its all bollocks.
Never mind the fact that it's says on all the boxes that the masks everyone are wearing are useless against coronavirus.

If the hard-core cast their minds back to this time last year you had the government ministers, doctors, sage, and everyone they hold in high regard all saying that masks will increase the risk because you get a sense of safety meaning you'll get closer to someone, and the general public don't know how to handle PPE.
Piers Morgan and Co get their knickers in a twist and every single medical professional changes their mind after years of medical training, and it came to pass that masks were our saviour.

Please don't anyone argue that its a new virus and they were learning all the time 🙄 Its a virus, and its PPE and neither of those things have changed in decades. It might be a new virus, but its acting EXACTLY the same as any other has ever done.

Wine time again now 😂Cheers 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.