Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I have managed to understand, protesting against st tax increases. Police shooting and killing protestors. Anonymous is hacking and making public information of Army officials.
There is footage on Twitter from people, unedited. If it wasn’t for Twitter I would t even know this was happening.
Why is Meghan writing a book more important then the crisis that’s happening in Columbia?
I won’t bring any videos over here, it’s hard to watch, espicaiily if you have a sensitive soul. But easy to find under the #cali.
That's truly horrific. So much goes on in these countries that you never hear about, it's terrible.
The media is merely a pantomime now. Don't take anything they print or say remotely seriously anymore.

Reactions: 5
That's truly horrific. So much goes on in these countries that you never hear about, it's terrible.
The media is merely a pantomime now. Don't take anything they print or say remotely seriously anymore.
I don’t. And for some reason this has really affected me. My heart is actually reading for them all. I am an empath, so I do feel things deeply.
I also believe there’s a need for mor of a social response from Government in light of covid and that’s also why there are protest.

• Sad
That’s really interesting!! I’m going to have a dig about and see if Reiner Fuellmich is involved, because the only lawsuit I’ve heard, is from him and his Coronavirus Investigation Group, to the WHO. But it would be amazing if he’s involving Gates!!
As far as I'm aware it is the wonderful Reiner Fuellmich🙌 its so corrupt at the top though I really don't see him bringing them down😥 the best i believe we can hope for is the criminals dropping all this scamdemic bs. Saying the vaccine worked and letting us get back on with our lives like in 2019. Although then I will be annoyed that they got away with it! Feel sorry for the people that have taken the vaccine when it all comes out😫
Screenshot_20210505-100908_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210505-101036_Chrome.jpg

Just adding that about Boris regarding depopulation. These psycho criminals at the top don't see killing people as a bad thing, they view it as being for the greater good. That is how they justify it. We know this vaccine isn't for the virus due to the 99.97% survival rate and only 3500 healthy people dying across all age ranges in a year. So what is it for then...

• Sad
  • Heart
As far as I'm aware it is the wonderful Reiner Fuellmich🙌 its so corrupt at the top though I really don't see him bringing them down😥 the best i believe we can hope for is the criminals dropping all this scamdemic bs. Saying the vaccine worked and letting us get back on with our lives like in 2019. Although then I will be annoyed that they got away with it! Feel sorry for the people that have taken the vaccine when it all comes out😫
View attachment 560240View attachment 560242

Just adding that about Boris regarding depopulation. These psycho criminals at the top don't see killing people as a bad thing, they view it as being for the greater good. That is how they justify it. We know this vaccine isn't for the virus due to the 99.97% survival rate and only 3500 healthy people dying across all age ranges in a year. So what is it for then...
He may not be able to do it on his own but I bet he has a team of people behind him. You've got to think of all of those big independent businesses which are not owned by the corporate giants. He'll have a lot of people backing him. Plus the general population who feel something isn't right. There'll be good judges out there, not just bought and paid ones. People have to realise that it's theirs and their children's lives their selling down the river if they conform to this insanity. The seats at the totalitarian table are reserved for the 1% only.

• Heart
He may not be able to do it on his own but I bet he has a team of people behind him. You've got to think of all of those big independent businesses which are not owned by the corporate giants. He'll have a lot of people backing him. Plus the general population who feel something isn't right. There'll be good judges out there, not just bought and paid ones. People have to realise that it's theirs and their children's lives their selling down the river if they conform to this insanity. The seats at the totalitarian table are reserved for the 1% only.
I think I'm right in saying that the Rockerfellas, Rothchilds, Soros etc aren't being sued. Its just like Nuremberg 1 again, the faces and the puppets of it taking the fall when we all know its them that are pulling the strings. Sasha Lords lost his courtcase regarding hospitality even though the government had no data or justification for any of it. Its all so corrupt😫 I really hope Reiner and his team (1000 lawyers, 10000 doctors) wins

• Heart
God I wonder what this is? Didn’t @DreamDolly mention something about a brain disease.
It’s linked to something called “Prion Disease” which is basically an umbrella term for diseases of the brain like “mad cow disease” and some brain degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s/Dementia.

Reactions: 6
It’s linked to something called “Prion Disease” which is basically an umbrella term for diseases of the brain like “mad cow disease” and some brain degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s/Dementia.
Yes I know but what was it you posted was a pos link ? was it some sort of experiment or something ! I wonder what would be causing it it's across all age groups.

Reactions: 3
I have to mention this, as I literally couldn’t believe my ears. So, on the Nick Ferrari (LBC) show this morning, he was talking about care home residents, and this new law that will end the current barbaric laws that say if you take your elderly relative out for an afternoon, that resident would then have to self isolate in their bedroom at the home for 2 WEEKS! This is now being changed, as it rightly should, but then a woman phoned in, and said that the Care Home where her mother is, will NOT allow any residents to see family members in person, until 2 weeks AFTER their second Covid Vaccine!!!
This is completely unacceptable, but apparently more and more Care Homes are applying this rule.
So, the other week, it was “all care home staff” should be vaccinated - or get another job. To this, all relatives who want to see their loved ones in person, have to be 2 weeks post covid jab before they will allow it.!!! Are these Care Homes just making things up as they go along??
The woman who rang in, actually said that her mother is put to bed at 2.30pm - and spends around 16 hours a day on her own. This is so cruel it actually breaks my heart.. as my dad was a resident in a care home, and he sadly died from Alzheimer’s. I would do anything to see him again, and these poor souls that are in care homes, are just fading away because they cannot understand why their loved ones aren’t seeing them..
Also, just to point out, that there are some fantastic care homes out there. So this is hopefully the minority who are applying these rules..

Yes I know but what was it you posted was a pos link ? was it some sort of experiment or something ! I wonder what would be causing it it's across all age groups.
It’s on the last thread, I’ll have a look for you.

An update on Reiner's lawsuit.

This is fantastic news!! 😍❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok, I’ve found the article about Prion disease. It’s to big to screenshot, but it’s definitely well worth looking at..

More information on Prion disease..

Here’s another one..

Its so heartbreaking. God bless Anonymous.
My God. This is so awful, murdering innocent people. I don’t see this on the news here either. Just horrendous.

Last edited:
Ok, I’ve found the article about Prion disease. It’s to big to screenshot, but it’s definitely well worth looking at..

More information on Prion disease..

Here’s another one..

God who knows what's in store longterm if that's anything to go by ,if it is messing with the endocrine system ( menses being one eg ) anythings possible especially with autoimmune disorders they don't really know what triggers them ,it said the CJD symptoms in Canada started a couple of years ago and have gotten worse but what vaccines would've been around then ,unless it's some kind of additive or vaccine they've been adding to food or animals .

• Sad
Does anyone remember when we were discussing whether blood transfusions should reveal whether the person(s) were vaccinated??
I’ve had several blood transfusions over the years, but if I needed another one, I want to know if it’s been screened for the vaccines!!
This article about this is worth reading..

This is awful, but sadly not unexpected..

2, 249 DEATHS from the vaccine reported to VAERS 😱

Last edited:

The covid 19 test swabs being packed up. How sanitary and ethical.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen on Facebook the same twit who thinks everyone should be vaccinated, now talking about the Gates divorce, and how the Reiner Fuellmich lawsuit against the WHO (and Gates) is completely fabricated, because, according to him, Reiner Fuellmich doesn’t actually exist!! 😂😂😂
I’m looking forward to wiping the smirk from his face!! 😆

Did you manage to see it?
No, but I’m going to keep trying

I have to mention this, as I literally couldn’t believe my ears. So, on the Nick Ferrari (LBC) show this morning, he was talking about care home residents, and this new law that will end the current barbaric laws that say if you take your elderly relative out for an afternoon, that resident would then have to self isolate in their bedroom at the home for 2 WEEKS! This is now being changed, as it rightly should, but then a woman phoned in, and said that the Care Home where her mother is, will NOT allow any residents to see family members in person, until 2 weeks AFTER their second Covid Vaccine!!!
This is completely unacceptable, but apparently more and more Care Homes are applying this rule.
So, the other week, it was “all care home staff” should be vaccinated - or get another job. To this, all relatives who want to see their loved ones in person, have to be 2 weeks post covid jab before they will allow it.!!! Are these Care Homes just making things up as they go along??
The woman who rang in, actually said that her mother is put to bed at 2.30pm - and spends around 16 hours a day on her own. This is so cruel it actually breaks my heart.. as my dad was a resident in a care home, and he sadly died from Alzheimer’s. I would do anything to see him again, and these poor souls that are in care homes, are just fading away because they cannot understand why their loved ones aren’t seeing them..
Also, just to point out, that there are some fantastic care homes out there. So this is hopefully the minority who are applying these rules..

It’s on the last thread, I’ll have a look for you.

This is fantastic news!! 😍❤
they could bleeping arrest me and throw away the key, if I had someone in a care home I would never have stayed away, never.
I’d have taken them out, even if it was “illegal” nothing would stop me

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.