Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these millionaires banging on about climate change, melting ice caps and rising waters doesn't seem to stop them buying their beach front mansions.đŸ€”
Exactly! Did you see Obama's home in Martha's Vinyard? You would not be buying that if you were worried about the rising sea level.

Plenty of before and after photos of famous landmarks where the water level is still the same after 100 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Something interesting regarding the gates divorce. Apparently a huge lawsuit has just been announced. I think this is Reiner Fuellmich's lawsuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok I have a conspiracy that has crossed my mind this morning. In Ireland it’s a bank holiday weekend.
Last week the weather at the weekend has stunning and all week we heard how horrible it will be this weekend. Literally small time news media pages on Facebook saying how it will be wet and miserable for the weekend. Come to my surprise the weather was stunning, not warm but still sunny and dry. Same as today, bit cloudy but no rain clouds and plenty of sun. I may be reaching but i checked the weather for other towns and no rain! Could They have messed the weather apps these companies use to report on it to make people not get together on a bank holiday because the weather prediction is for very wet and cold weather ?

Can I just say the weather reports in Ireland have been exactly as predicted for the bank holiday 😂
Saturday, Dry but cold, Sunday, dry but cold with scattered showers, temperatures lower than normal.
Monday, a complete washout.
thats exactly what happened so I don’t know where you are but no conspiracy 😂

Reactions: 4
Not trying to be inflammatory, genuinely just curious, what benefit would they have from controlling the weather? Again, apologies for my ignorance
I personally believe it’s to do with controlling crops, and once you can control crops, then you can control the global food chain.
There is a link to this - and the reason why Bill Gates has poured millions into Monsanto and the development of GMO foods, and lab grown meat. All the while he’s been busy buying up thousands of acres of arable farmland in the US ( to grow his own organic produce to sell at vastly inflated prices )
Apparently, Gates now has the title of owning the most land in the US..

Exactly! Did you see Obama's home in Martha's Vinyard? You would not be buying that if you were worried about the rising sea level.

Plenty of before and after photos of famous landmarks where the water level is still the same after 100 years.
Wasn’t there something in the press about the leader of the American BLM buying a million dollar house in an expensive neighbourhood? Which, “allegedly” goes against everything that they are supposed to believe in..🧐

Re: The Gates “Divorcing”. Isn’t it law that a wife cannot testify against her husband (in the US?) ..
If it’s true, then it definitely makes me think that these divorce headlines, are a red herring, designed to distract attention from what is REALLY going on.
There are many people now, who are preparing to expose Gates and his “philanthropy” Foundation, and I cannot wait to see this happen...😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Something interesting regarding the gates divorce. Apparently a huge lawsuit has just been announced. I think this is Reiner Fuellmich's lawsuit.

That’s really interesting!! I’m going to have a dig about and see if Reiner Fuellmich is involved, because the only lawsuit I’ve heard, is from him and his Coronavirus Investigation Group, to the WHO. But it would be amazing if he’s involving Gates!!

• Heart
That’s really interesting!! I’m going to have a dig about and see if Reiner Fuellmich is involved, because the only lawsuit I’ve heard, is from him and his Coronavirus Investigation Group, to the WHO. But it would be amazing if he’s involving Gates!!
Dolly I highly recommend you to listen Jerm. He's a South African podcaster who interviews so many great people including Reiner. I believe Reiner said that one of the first lawsuits will be in Canada so I think it could be him. But he's absolutely fantastic, I really went down a rabbit hole with his stuff today. He's on brand new tube but you can listen to him on the podcasts app. You may have already heard of him but if you haven't you'll love him.

• Heart
Did everyone have a good weekend? đŸ„°

Dolly I highly recommend you to listen Jerm. He's a South African podcaster who interviews so many great people including Reiner. I believe Reiner said that one of the first lawsuits will be in Canada so I think it could be him. But he's absolutely fantastic, I really went down a rabbit hole with his stuff today. He's on brand new tube but you can listen to him on the podcasts app. You may have already heard of him but if you haven't you'll love him.
No, I haven’t heard of him, but he sounds right up my street!! I’m going to have a look for him!! So thanks for the recommendation!!
I know Reiner has already submitted a “class action lawsuit” to the WHO, but they are based in Geneva Switzerland, so it’s interesting to hear that’s going for Canada, I wonder if it’s against the Trudeau Administration? as apparently, they have brought in some really awful new “laws” and from what I hear, the Canadians are really really angry about them..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did everyone have a good weekend? đŸ„°

No, I haven’t heard of him, but he sounds right up my street!! I’m going to have a look for him!! So thanks for the recommendation!!
I know Reiner has already submitted a “class action lawsuit” to the WHO, but they are based in Geneva Switzerland, so it’s interesting to hear that’s going for Canada, I wonder if it’s against the Trudeau Administration? as apparently, they have brought in some really awful new “laws” and from what I hear, the Canadians are really really angry about them..
Yes he's brilliant! You'd really like him and who he interviews. I've attached a link to the lawsuit papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks hun 😘
How are you doing? it was a bit mad on Saturday!!
Yes it was interesting to the say the least! I'm good thanks, hubby had the full weekend off so it was lovely. Prudence is also getting there with the toilet training as well thank god! Did you have a good weekend? How is little Dolly getting on now?

• Heart
Old Bill regularly took off with his ex seems they have an odd marriage arrangement

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yes it was interesting to the say the least! I'm good thanks, hubby had the full weekend off so it was lovely. Prudence is also getting there with the toilet training as well thank god! Did you have a good weekend? How is little Dolly getting on now?
Aww!! I bet she’s getting bigger every day!! Yep, Dolly is doing amazingly, she’s definitely got her sparkle back, and she’s back doing her late night “zoomies” running around the house like a nutter with my darling Dexter!! And guess what they’re new favourite snack is? Watermelon!! They LOVE it, and it’s good for them especially when the weather is warmer!!
I going to bath them both tomorrow so wish me luck!! 😆

Well that can't be true because he's been spotted on a dating app 😂

OMG this is hilarious 😂 😂😂

Interesting statistics...🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyone seeing what’s happening in Cali, Columbia?
it’s heartbreaking. Over only seen two b
videos and that’s enough to make me want to cry, apparently their social media etc is blocked so it’s becoming difficult for people to show what’s happening.
annonymous are trying to help and have hacked the top army officials.

• Sad
Anyone seeing what’s happening in Cali, Columbia?
it’s heartbreaking. Over only seen two b
videos and that’s enough to make me want to cry, apparently their social media etc is blocked so it’s becoming difficult for people to show what’s happening.
annonymous are trying to help and have hacked the top army officials.
What's happening there?

What's happening there?
From what I have managed to understand, protesting against st tax increases. Police shooting and killing protestors. Anonymous is hacking and making public information of Army officials.
There is footage on Twitter from people, unedited. If it wasn’t for Twitter I would t even know this was happening.
Why is Meghan writing a book more important then the crisis that’s happening in Columbia?
I won’t bring any videos over here, it’s hard to watch, espicaiily if you have a sensitive soul. But easy to find under the #cali.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.