Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the timing of this very suspicious (like you said) The problem for Melinda Gates, is that her name is on EVERYTHING!!!
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is worth millions as well.
I don’t know, something feels really “off” about this. It’ll be interesting to see whether the MSM turns on Bill because of this, and whether his public image will take a bashing or not..🧐

I’d rather have him than your one!! 😜😱😱😱
rumour has it he's the cause of the divorce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok I have a conspiracy that has crossed my mind this morning. In Ireland it’s a bank holiday weekend.
Last week the weather at the weekend has stunning and all week we heard how horrible it will be this weekend. Literally small time news media pages on Facebook saying how it will be wet and miserable for the weekend. Come to my surprise the weather was stunning, not warm but still sunny and dry. Same as today, bit cloudy but no rain clouds and plenty of sun. I may be reaching but i checked the weather for other towns and no rain! Could They have messed the weather apps these companies use to report on it to make people not get together on a bank holiday because the weather prediction is for very wet and cold weather ?
Weather prediction seems to always be very hit and miss. Although I do believe they control the weather.

I remember long hot summers, then cold summers, heatwaves in autumn, heatwaves in spring. My mums birthday 27th April I have been to her birthday teas with tans and with snow boots.

But something is very much changing that I have never known to change before and that is very very blustery windy days all through the year, strong enough to rip young fresh leaves off the trees in the spring. blow away trampolines. Very windy days were always in the autumn and never as windy as they are now.

If anyone is interested in what they could do to manipulate the weather even back in 1923 watch this documentary.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Weather prediction seems to always be very hit and miss. Although I do believe they control the weather.

I remember long hot summers, then cold summers, heatwaves in autumn, heatwaves in spring. My mums birthday 27th April I have been to her birthday teas with tans and with snow boots.

But something is very much changing that I have never known to change before and that is very very blustery windy days all through the year, strong enough to rip young fresh leaves off the trees in the spring. blow away trampolines. Very windy days were always in the autumn and never as windy as they are now.

If anyone is interested in what they could do to manipulate the weather even back in 1923 watch this documentary.

I was saying this to my husband not too long ago. I never remember winds like this so frequently! Also my child’s birthday is April 27th too and we’ve had all sorts of weather over the years!

I was saying this to my husband not too long ago. I never remember winds like this so frequently! Also my child’s birthday is April 27th too and we’ve had all sorts of weather over the years!
Yes, people say oh it's never been this cold/hot in April etc Yes it has, My mum has been dead many years and I'm talking 35/40 years ago where we went for birthday tea.

But the wind is very different. it's very strange imo.

Reactions: 7
Not trying to be inflammatory, genuinely just curious, what benefit would they have from controlling the weather? Again, apologies for my ignorance

Reactions: 4
The weather definitely has changed. I remember long hot summers when I was growing up now you're lucky to get a week of sun but I just put it down to global warming .

Reactions: 7
Not trying to be inflammatory, genuinely just curious, what benefit would they have from controlling the weather? Again, apologies for my ignorance
They can make it rain when there is a drought, they can make a drought when it's been flooding. they can turn tornados etc away from built-up areas, sadly vice versa too, as they can make natural weather worse creating extreme weather making people believe the climate is changing rapidly.

Every good thing can be used for bad things

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

So the man who wants to track us everywhere would like some privacy. 😁

Last edited:
The climate change stuff is all a media construct. Climate Change is real but if you didn't know - the Soviets discovered a link between Volcanoes and the atmospheric releasing/cooling. Volcanoes release a ton of tit incl one thing called 'Sulfur Dioxide'.

Sulfur Dioxide can be 'injected' or 'seeded' into the atmosphere to reverse the 'heating' - yeah, the Soviets even tested it! All the media stuff and the governments is just some scheme to make money on "green" things.

Reactions: 8
Control, in one word. like purrrrr has just mentioned, if you control weather system you control the world.plus it can also play into the agenda 21/30 theory as well.
I recall reading in a newspaper a small item of about 4 lines that scientist have now mastered weather control. I found it fas8nation which is why it stuck with me. It was way before I knew about CTs as well. I just wish I had kept a cutting of the paper.

Also controlling the weather can subversively control us - make it rain and people are less likely to go out somewhere...

Reactions: 9
Same Script, Same Tactics, Same Players - 10 years prior they tried the same but failed

*************************************************************************************

Put them on the bus and drive them to mass vaccination centres.

Seems fine to me 😨

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All these millionaires banging on about climate change, melting ice caps and rising waters doesn't seem to stop them buying their beach front mansions.🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.