Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This prick.....

I'm not sure what I'm more annoyed about.
Hazza the Prince of lies moaning about misinformation - massive hypocrisy right there!
The fact he'll have picked a tidy cheque up for spewing one sided information.
That fact they're trying to making taking an experimental vaccine cool by calling this 'Vax Live'.
How it's lost on people that if this was as deadly as we've been sold then not one person would need convincing to take a vaccine even if it was experimental.

I'm willing to bet that if the plague dropped on our shores tomorrow that practically everyone on this thread, and even the most ardent anti vaxxer would jump to take an untested medication

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure what I'm more annoyed about.
Hazza the Prince of lies moaning about misinformation - massive hypocrisy right there!
The fact he'll have picked a tidy cheque up for spewing one sided information.
That fact they're trying to making taking an experimental vaccine cool by calling this 'Vax Live'.
How it's lost on people that if this was as deadly as we've been sold then not one person would need convincing to take a vaccine even if it was experimental.

I'm willing to bet that if the plague dropped on our shores tomorrow that practically everyone on this thread, and even the most ardent anti vaxxer would jump to take an untested medication
Exactly!! A disease that’s SO “deadly” that you need to take a test to see if you’ve got it..
A disease SO “deadly” that 1 in 3 people don’t even know they have it..
A disease SO “deadly” that a PCR test has to go through MANY cycles to even prove you have it..
A disease SO “deadly” that the survival rate is around 98% for a healthy person..
A disease SO “deadly” that the news channels have used pictures of Indian people “sitting in the streets” that are over 3 years old...
A disease SO “deadly” that “Internet Influencers” are being PAID to push the vaccines!!
I think by now, many more people are finally seeing this whole pandemic for what it really is..
It’s not a pandemic - It’s a bleeping Scamdemic...đŸ€Ź

More worrying news..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This is just awful, but I have a horrible feeling that this will happen more and more..
Especially if the vaccines become mandatory...

If the video doesn’t work, click the Reddit link and you’ll find it there (as well as loads of vaccine reports)

I’m reposting to see if it works now..

I know.. It’s bleeping horrendous the way that guy was treated..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
In all seriousness, it wouldn’t suprise me if this was just a smokescreen/deflection to all the vaccine horror stories that are coming out.
Not to mention that Reiner Fuellmich is doing really well with his Coronavirus Investigation Group, who have launched a class action lawsuit against the World Health Organisation, and Reiner is building another case, where the focus is about Bill Gates involvements with the WHO and his “relationship” with Tedros ( the current head of who )
The net is closing in on Bill Gates....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In all seriousness, it wouldn’t suprise me if this was just a smokescreen/deflection to all the vaccine horror stories that are coming out.
Not to mention that Reiner Fuellmich is doing really well with his Coronavirus Investigation Group, who have launched a class action lawsuit against the World Health Organisation, and Reiner is building another case, where the focus is about Bill Gates involvements with the WHO and his “relationship” with Tedros ( the current head of who )
The net is closing in on Bill Gates....
That's exactly what I thought. Maybe she knows what's coming and wants to distance herself as far away as possible.

Also could be about protecting their assets if/when tit hits the fan....

• Heart
This is just awful, but I have a horrible feeling that this will happen more and more..
Especially if the vaccines become mandatory...

If the video doesn’t work, click the Reddit link and you’ll find it there (as well as loads of vaccine reports)

I’m reposting to see if it works now..

I know.. It’s bleeping horrendous the way that guy was treated..
I can’t get this to work. Is this Patrick Sweeney? I read about him being arrested and sectioned. They released him but won’t tell him where his children are. The excuse is that the police officers who took his children are ‘t from the same police station they took him to when he was arrested. This was in Athlone, ROI Seemingly all he did was film the police break up a mass.

• Sad
  • Wow
That's exactly what I thought. Maybe she knows what's coming and wants to distance herself as far away as possible.
I wonder if this divorce will be the most expensive in history? The current record holder is Jeff Bezos from Amazon...
(I still think this could be a diversion tactic though..)

I can’t get this to work. Is this Patrick Sweeney? I read about him being arrested and sectioned. They released him but won’t tell him where his children are. The excuse is that the police officers who took his children are ‘t from the same police station they took him to when he was arrested. This was in Athlone, ROI Seemingly all he did was film the police break up a mass.
Oh, I don’t know!! I watched it on Reddit, but for some reason it won’t play over here.
From what you’re saying, it does sound like it could be him.
If you click on the Reddit link, you’ll be able to watch it.

I hope everyone had a nice bank holiday!! I’m off to beddy byes now, but I’ll be here tomorrow xx
(I’ll leave this here for Monga to drool over..😘😂😂
F2B4C9AC-A86B-4080-8110-03650937BF67.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if this divorce will be the most expensive in history? The current record holder is Jeff Bezos from Amazon...
(I still think this could be a diversion tactic though..)
Yeah I think it could also be a way to separate assets before the lawsuits start piling up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think it could also be a way to separate assets before the lawsuits start piling up.
I find the timing of this very suspicious (like you said) The problem for Melinda Gates, is that her name is on EVERYTHING!!!
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is worth millions as well.
I don’t know, something feels really “off” about this. It’ll be interesting to see whether the MSM turns on Bill because of this, and whether his public image will take a bashing or not..🧐

I’d rather have him than your one!! đŸ˜œđŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜±

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Gates divorce and Trump taking to doing stand up in Mar-a-Lago ...the worlds getting crazier.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.