Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats fair, and apology accepted 👍🏻
I think what got confused is that both myself and Dolly both said that we weren't given an ingredient list, although possibly Dolly's Mum didn't even get the info booklet, but thats beside the point.
To be disregarded is insulting, and its only because we're on this thread, which is why I said to ask over on the vaccine or covid thread.
All I got told verbally is that my arm might ache and I might get flu symptoms and that I should do a test if that carried on for over 48hrs (as per the booklets advice)

Thats not only aimed at you, @What? insinuated the same by continually repeating that everyone she knew had an ingredient list as well as an info booklet.
So what! We all live in different places and things will change, that's not CT, that's life! I just wish we could get a break sometimes!

It's well known that

Maybe what you get given is different for NHS staff than it is the public, or maybe its like we've said in that it differs per health authority. Either way, when you turn up for you jab as you know its like a military procedure so to demand ingredient lists (that no one knew were even available) and having in depth discussions isn't really on the table

Exactly! Most of us here have kids, so have we ever had the ingredients of their childhood jabs given? No.
I've had Cholera and Typhoid before and no list was given.
Flu jab.. no list given.
In fact, at no point have we even ever received a shiny booklet with side effects given, but I'll give PHE that as it's 'new'

But yanno.... its the CT's that make stuff up 🙄
Ok, maybe that was also blunt, and I apologise, but I'm trying to prove a point in that everything we say isn't off youtube and actually about personal experiences and that should be believed
It is nothing to do with being NHS staff. I think what info you are given is maybe more to do with what vaccine you are getting?

And you can ask as many questions as you like, you are perfectly entitled to ask for a list of ingredients.
I'm sure any staff giving the vaccine would rather go through that with you than you having a reaction to an ingredient you are allergic to.

As for your final comments regarding kids and other vaccines.
I don't remember if I was given ingredients or not but I do gave the sense to know I could ask for them if I wanted to especially if I knew I was likely to be allergic to some things.

I'm also sorry to be blunt bug you are coming across as just making scenarios up in your head that are just not true because I repeat, everyone can and should ask for a list of ingredients if they are worried about what is in the vaccine.

I have never known anyone to be given a list of vaccine ingredients with the vaccine. Is this a new thing?
As NHS I got offered my vaccine early so I doubt it's a new thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I don't think people want to ask on any of the covid threads it just makes for an argument ,most of them think the vaccines are the best thing since sliced bread and shouldn't be questioned .
It has been asked on the Covid thread, and answered by a few posters with no drama. You were one of the people who replied 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It is nothing to do with being NHS staff. I think what info you are given is maybe more to do with what vaccine you are getting?

And you can ask as many questions as you like, you are perfectly entitled to ask for a list of ingredients.
I'm sure any staff giving the vaccine would rather go through that with you than you having a reaction to an ingredient you are allergic to.

I don't remember if I was given ingredients or not but I do gave the sense to know I could ask for them if I wanted to especially if I knew I was likely to be allergic to some things.

I'm also sorry to be blunt bug you are coming across as just making scenarios up in your head that are just not true because I repeat, everyone can and should ask for a list of ingredients if they are worried about what is in the vaccine.

I'm not just talking about the covid vaccine but never heard of anyone being given any ingredients list nor any inserts from the vaccine box.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I can find my leaflet later I will try and post a pic but I have a feeling it's long gone in the bin as I don't tend to keep stuff like that.

I would urge anyone who is worried about ingredients though to ask about them.
If they don't give them to you then that is the time to be worried.

Yes people should ask but its a different approach everywhere ,they’re asking health pros in Ireland to encourage people to take the vaccine whilst extending the time between doses to allow for more research and evidence...I think that’s wrong imo as a lot of people won’t question it even though it could be harmful they’ll just take the doctors word for it.

It has been asked on the Covid thread, and answered by a few posters with no drama. You were one of the people who replied 🤣🤣🤣
No before today I’m talking about, even on the vaccine thread people are saying maybe people don’t have a high pain tolerance or it could be a pulled muscle it’s everything but the vaccine

• Heart
Yes I thought I would ask there as its neutral territory 😁

Over on digital spy its was a very mixed bag. seems every area had a different system. Some hubs only did certain vaccines so if you wanted that vaccine you could choose that hub online as well as long as a choice was given. other places done have any choices.

If I can find my leaflet later I will try and post a pic but I have a feeling it's long gone in the bin as I don't tend to keep stuff like that.

I would urge anyone who is worried about ingredients though to ask about them.
If they don't give them to you then that is the time to be worried.
Wonder why isn't it just given out though? It's in with the vaccine vial
You don't buy a pie and have to ask for the ingredients.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

You have contradicted yourself though. Over multiple posts you say that everyone you know received the info book and ingredients list, then say that personally you think everyone should be given it, then say everyone is entitled to ask - which is it?

You're somewhere in the NHS, your training will be different to Joe Public.
You're right in that everyone has the right to ask, but you know that no one does when it comes to any vaccine - never mind a vaccine that the large majority is desperate for and will take even if cyanide was listed in there. Bloody hell, not many people read the ingredients on normal meds because you may as well be reading hyroglifics!

I haven't made up one scenario. I'm 46, my son is 21, the people I work with are on average over 85, my colleagues are around my age, my friends ages vary and not one person has had an ingredient list and not one person was ever advised to even ask. Why would anyone do that after a year of being told that this is our way out, that they're perfectly safe and that any severe side effect is rubbish.

The staff giving the vaxx ask if you have any allergies, at that point that you answer they know damn well if they can administer it, so you don't need to know the Latin science words at all.

As for childhood vaccines, I'm going back many many years, and as a parent I remember if I'd asked their nurse what was in there. Maybe you don't have kids, but its very fresh in my mind and my youngest is nearly 15. As parents we asked more questions about decades old vaccines than we have these experimental ones.
Question these and you're a CT

What was the answer? Do people get an ingredients list or not?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm not just talking about the covid vaccine but never heard of anyone being given any ingredients list nor any inserts from the vaccine box.
No I don't remember being given them before either to be honest but it was a long time ago.
I wasn't given the ingredients with my one and only flu jab but I could have asked for them at any time which I would have done if I had any allergies or something like that.
No I don't remember being given them before either to be honest but it was a long time ago.
I wasn't given the ingredients with my one and only flu jab but I could have asked for them at any time which I would have done if I had any allergies or something like that.

Reactions: 1
I'm not NHS, but could get the vaccine at the same time as you as I come under health care. I got various links to hubs, and again not once was any information offered. The only info was what is standard everywhere for anyone in our industry and was basic safety info and info about any worries you had

• Heart
There are people out there that will claim anything for attention but it doesn't mean there is some truth in what they are saying, and that goes both ways.

If there are thousands of serious injuries and deaths from these vaccines then why are we not seeing these in the hospitals?

Every time someone has the vaccine they are given information that contains lists of ingredients, possible side effects to look out for and where to report any possible side effects not listed.
Do you want a doctor to go and explain this information in person everytime somebody takes a paracetamol as that also comes with risks?

Also most vaccines are not given by doctors but are usually administered by nurses, pharmasists and some people who have been trained specially to administer the jabs.
I really dont agree with none medically trained staff giving vaccines. Ive heard on tv that most training was done online. If i had the jab id want to know someone of at least a nurse level could help me if i had an adverse reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure why you’re all focusing on “ingredients” when this started with everyone making out they were given NO information at all.

• Angry
You have contradicted yourself though. Over multiple posts you say that everyone you know received the info book and ingredients list, then say that personally you think everyone should be given it, then say everyone is entitled to ask - which is it?

You're somewhere in the NHS, your training will be different to Joe Public.
You're right in that everyone has the right to ask, but you know that no one does when it comes to any vaccine - never mind a vaccine that the large majority is desperate for and will take even if cyanide was listed in there. Bloody hell, not many people read the ingredients on normal meds because you may as well be reading hyroglifics!

I haven't made up one scenario. I'm 46, my son is 21, the people I work with are on average over 85, my colleagues are around my age, my friends ages vary and not one person has had an ingredient list and not one person was ever advised to even ask. Why would anyone do that after a year of being told that this is our way out, that they're perfectly safe and that any severe side effect is rubbish.

The staff giving the vaxx ask if you have any allergies, at that point that you answer they know damn well if they can administer it, so you don't need to know the Latin science words at all.

As for childhood vaccines, I'm going back many many years, and as a parent I remember if I'd asked their nurse what was in there. Maybe you don't have kids, but its very fresh in my mind and my youngest is nearly 15. As parents we asked more questions about decades old vaccines than we have these experimental ones.
Question these and you're a CT

What was the answer? Do people get an ingredients list or not?
How have I contradicted myself.
Everyone I know HAS received the ingredients on our leaflets but other people have posted leaflets in this thread that don't have the ingredients listed so I said I personally think everyone should be given them.
That is my personal opinion, not a contradiction.
And everyone is entitled to ask.
So tell me, where have I contradicted myself?

Your right not many people will ask for the ingredients but that doesn't change the fact you CAN ask. If you don't want to then there is no point whining about it as that is your choice.

They should be given a list of side effects and also where side effects can be reported to.
In mine I also had a list of ingredients.
There should also be advice on what to do if you become very unwell.
You should ask as many questions as you can until you are comfortable enough to get your arm out.
I think this sums it up well.
And all this has been provided to the public, CT or otherwise.
(Bar ingredients)
How have I contradicted myself.
Everyone I know HAS received the ingredients on our leaflets but other people have posted leaflets in this thread that don't have the ingredients listed so I said I personally think everyone should be given them.
That is my personal opinion, not a contradiction.
And everyone is entitled to ask.
So tell me, where have I contradicted myself?

Your right not many people will ask for the ingredients but that doesn't change the fact you CAN ask. If you don't want to then there is no point whining about it as that is your choice.
cross post of your post 🙈😂

Please understand that everything up until 2020 was planned for now. There’s been many hints over the years in movies, Ted talks, interviews, whistleblowers such as Slavia and Philip Schneider. Philip released the pandemic information at one of this shows that was back in 1990. He was killed for outing how a deadly virus will be released on purpose, new world order, Adrenochrome, missing kids, underground experiments, advanced technology, underground bunkers and cities. He was going to release a book named “Government secrets” but it never got released. He used to work for the CIA and was an engineer making trains for this underground city. He was killed and his friend, strangled. He even said he wasn’t suicidal either so my death won’t be a suicide.

Svali is anonymous and born into an illuminati family, her interview was 2006. She mentioned how in the 70s as a kid she had to be sworn into the new world order. Saw the murder of a child by a priest at the Vatican, kissed this red ring. And was told that by the late 2010s there will be a shift on the planet and a new world order will gradually take place until 2030.

2030s agenda is to basically make the world a better place. But the rich will eat real meat, we will be eating plastic or lab grown. Chemtrails are an actual thing, weather control. Probably why we’ve got climate change/natural disasters and when money is given to charity to aid these poor countries. Government pocket more of the money. Kids go missing during them disasters and most of these organisations that help kids are connected to the trafficking / Adrenochrome hunters. There’s a reason why poor countries are kept poor and in disarray. The entire benefit off them In many many ways.

But yes... Bill Gates said in one of his interviews how things will be worse in the next pandemic and smirked. Mans is pure evil.

SPARS is the next pandemic, it’s already in the works. Covid was in the works too. The man who owns the covid Wuhan labs George Soros is the one funding the BLM riots. It’s all in connection. The elites just like to play with us. We’re their lab rats and they don’t see us as human beings.

Youve got Elon Musk who’s doing those brain chips, he’s even managed to get a monkey to use its mind to play a game without doing anything. He’s got pigs chipped. What else can be chipped? Sweden never went on Lockdown, all their people are chipped in the hand. Sounds weird doesn’t it?

It wouldn’t surprise me if nano robotics were in these vaccines. Truly, at this point I wouldn’t be shocked at all.

read more about it here: https://stars.library.ucf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1029&context=jicrcr
I didnt know Swedish ppl were chipped 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is your Nan ok now? That must have been really traumatic for her and your family..
Regarding the flu - someone mentioned a while ago how there were no adverts for Lemsip last year, and I hadn’t noticed, but once I heard that, I looked for them and couldn’t find any. Obviously that doesn’t prove anything, but I’m also interested in finding out what happened to all the flu deaths last year? Were they added to covid cases? And what is the yearly number of flu deaths anyway? Does anyone know?

No way!! Are they really lizards? 😉😂
Lemsip didnt need to advertise as i bought them all up last year panic buying them because i thgt covid was like the flu 😳

I read in a paper today that apparently johnson & johnson wanted a combined vaccine group to look into blood clots but only Astra Zenica signed up. Pfizer and Moderna refused.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes I thought I would ask there as its neutral territory 😁

Over on digital spy its was a very mixed bag. seems every area had a different system. Some hubs only did certain vaccines so if you wanted that vaccine you could choose that hub online as well as long as a choice was given. other places done have any choices.

Wonder why isn't it just given out though? It's in with the vaccine vial
You don't buy a pie and have to ask for the ingredients.
No but you wouldn't go to a pie shop and be given a list of ingredients alongside the pie you just bought.

I don't know why some leaflets have listed them and some haven't.
As I said my leaflet looked nothing like the ones posted on here so wondered if it was to do with which vaccine you get?

I'm not NHS, but could get the vaccine at the same time as you as I come under health care. I got various links to hubs, and again not once was any information offered. The only info was what is standard everywhere for anyone in our industry and was basic safety info and info about any worries you had
Are you worried about the ingredients and if so have you tried asking about them?

I was so nervous getting the first jab I spent 20 minutes asking questions and dithering over if I should have it or not.
The nurse administering the jab was lovely and said I didn't have to have it done or I could even go back on another day if I want

I really dont agree with none medically trained staff giving vaccines. Ive heard on tv that most training was done online. If i had the jab id want to know someone of at least a nurse level could help me if i had an adverse reaction.
I can't say I disagree with you.
I wouldn't mind someone giving it if they were trained properly but not online.

I think this sums it up well.
And all this has been provided to the public, CT or otherwise.
(Bar ingredients)

cross post of your post 🙈😂
Thank you. 😂🙊

Talking of conspiracies...Since I started posting in this thread I have been having a lot of trouble getting onto the site, posting (which is why I keep messing up the quoting sorry).
Before when I was just browsing I never had trouble.

Maybe someone is trying to keep me off this thread 😱😳😁🙊

Last edited:
More legal action being taken

I got the leaflet above and this attached leaflet. Patients on the wards also got both. I had my first jab in January and was given it then so does seem to be area dependent
I definitely didn’t get one of those maybe it’s just in England they’re handed out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.