Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he keep mentioning “we” when he’s talking bout getting people in to do jobs. I’d say the family is using him to kit out the house 😂

Reactions: 13
Why does he keep mentioning “we” when he’s talking bout getting people in to do jobs. I’d say the family is using him to kit out the house 😂
That’s exactly what I said- they’re using him to front and get as many freebies as possible before it’s flipped to sell

Reactions: 11
Could him and his parents be moving into it and then selling their own ? Is that a potential way to get out of tax implications? No clue about the rules regarding inheritance. Regardless there’s absolutely no way he bought it and it’s 100% his nanny’s

That’s exactly what I said- they’re using him to front and get as many freebies as possible before it’s flipped to sell
I’m not so sure because he went to my fellas job and paid for some stuff for the house. Then he couldn’t afford the rest of what he wanted and contacted them looking to do a collab for the rest of the stuff. I think he paid anything up to €10k for what he got.

Reactions: 10
I’m not so sure because he went to my fellas job and paid for some stuff for the house. Then he couldn’t afford the rest of what he wanted and contacted them looking to do a collab for the rest of the stuff. I think he paid anything up to €10k for what he got.
So exactly what they said then. There’s using him to get freebies. It just so happened your fellas job said no

Reactions: 8
The shame of asking for a collab after paying 10k to do the house up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . 10k on a house is like buying a giant pack of jellies 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. He never sells the buddy cup as much on his stories, probably got a loan from the credit union to pay for his Dubai trip 🤣🤣🤣

Why does he keep referring to "we" when he's talking about the house. I wonder is the deal you can live there if your willing to get the work done to it. I wonder has the family come to an arrangement with him for the house. He couldn't wait to put his slimey hands on it and portray he did the hard work and got a mortgage. It's actually embarrassing 😳 god help everyone getting spammmed with videos when he moves in

Reactions: 8
I think if he bought a brand new car he would have it all over his stories. Maybe he has got a cheap runaround BMW and just showed the logo to imply that he has a new One..

I think he sold the jeep to pay for the house refurbishments.

The bmw looks older compared to the Skoda!
Sure big Billy balls c r couldn’t been seen driving round in a Skoda while doing business in a 3 piece suit now! 🙄 he’s such a knob!!

Reactions: 6
I think if he bought a brand new car he would have it all over his stories. Maybe he has got a cheap runaround BMW and just showed the logo to imply that he has a new One..

I think he sold the jeep to pay for the house refurbishments.
I think you’re right. He was running out of money. Now he’s begging for a new Skoda.

Reactions: 2
My god, she’s 30 and he’s just gone 28 and they’re carrying like that. Should definitely know better

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.