Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely not? They’ll not be together much more than a year at that stage no? Would be absolute madness if he did 🙈
Anything to keep her on the hook, doesn’t mean they’ll get married, just can see him doing big and brash!

Reactions: 5
Just gonna say it. Aoife is a carbon copy of Ellie in her behaviours. A low self esteem right idiot.

She should have kicked him to the curb for that Croke Park comment. Ah well, she deserves every she gets with him. There is not a hope in hell he has the ability to stay faithful.
---
Unfortunately, it's a sad fact that some girls go after guys who will treat them badly. They know it deep down. Aoife is one of those.

Reactions: 33
Just gonna say it. Aoife is a carbon copy of Ellie in her behaviours. A low self esteem right idiot.

She should have kicked him to the curb for that Croke Park comment. Ah well, she deserves every she gets with him. There is not a hope in hell he has the ability to stay faithful.
---
Unfortunately, it's a sad fact that some girls go after guys who will treat them badly. They know it deep down. Aoife is one of those.
I agree , from the outside she looks very confident and put together but she must have a low self esteem to allow herself to be treated like that .
She said her haters lack self awareness .
I can tell you now , nobody with any level of self awareness would stay with someone like him .
Some girls think they can change a man, I genuinely didn’t think Aoife was this type of girl. Quite sad - daddy issues?

Reactions: 19
I agree , from the outside she looks very confident and put together but she must have a low self esteem to allow herself to be treated like that .
She said her haters lack self awareness .
I can tell you now , nobody with any level of self awareness would stay with someone like him .
Some girls think they can change a man, I genuinely didn’t think Aoife was this type of girl. Quite sad - daddy issues?
Not daddy issues, more like mommy issues. Her dad is a lovely man.

Have ye seen his new post. He says suits are soon to be his every day attire. Has he now got a job? He’s also posting teeth whitening when he has veneers. Are companies that stupid they don’t even look in to who promotes their stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Aoife made him get a real job and he’s going to settle down and be a family man. Not!!!

• Haha
Not even sure of any office jobs that require a full suit and tie. Especially not since most offices work on hybrid

Reactions: 6
Did he get his new car remember he said his family wagon was sold
He said the other day he doesn’t know what he’s getting yet
---
Not even sure of any office jobs that require a full suit and tie. Especially not since most offices work on hybrid
Listen- when he worked for AIB and had the choice to wear one every day if he wanted- he didn’t. He’s full of absolute tit- you couldn’t trust a thing that comes out of his mouth.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.