Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s strange cause people saying he was in Kerry but a friend of mine is in Dublin very close to where he lives and he was defo in Dublin at the weekend and it’s a bit far to have been in both places on the same day?

Reactions: 6
How is the buddy cup in Northside still open? I pass it a lot and it’s the biggest eye sore there. Looked into it and it’s not very sanitary. Also whoever is there working always has someone chatting to them and that’d put anyone off approaching to buy anything (not that I would, it’s not my thing) even my kid said it looked terrible (and I said nothing 😂) there’s nothing there pulling anyone in to buy anything - I just don’t get why it’s still open because there’s never anyone at it - just the workers mates having a natter 😂

Reactions: 11
His most recent story.. definitely just trying to get people talking and question is it/isn’t it aoife as they don’t follow each other still.. he honestly hasn’t changed a bit

Reactions: 10
How is the buddy cup in Northside still open? I pass it a lot and it’s the biggest eye sore there. Looked into it and it’s not very sanitary. Also whoever is there working always has someone chatting to them and that’d put anyone off approaching to buy anything (not that I would, it’s not my thing) even my kid said it looked terrible (and I said nothing 😂) there’s nothing there pulling anyone in to buy anything - I just don’t get why it’s still open because there’s never anyone at it - just the workers mates having a natter 😂
Convinced it's a front for some sort of nonsense.

No way it's profitable at all. It's bloody hard to keep a business afloat at the moment, never mind one that is minimally promoted and has no visible customers.

Reactions: 4
This is pathetic. Something must’ve went down and now he’s wormed his way back In again. This girl isn’t stupid. It isn’t her first relationship. She’s done this whole thing before. Can she just not see what is so obviously in front of her and what he’s doing?

Reactions: 7
This is pathetic. Something must’ve went down and now he’s wormed his way back In again. This girl isn’t stupid. It isn’t her first relationship. She’s done this whole thing before. Can she just not see what is so obviously in front of her and what he’s doing?
She’s used to it.. her ex was and is very like Conor. Barry John loves to brag, he gets everything handed to him by mommy & daddy and above all loves his legs, shorts and fixing his hair 💀🤣.

She is a fool for him! He is an absolute narcissist and he has got into her head so much that she is trauma bonded to him. He made a holy show of her, I'm sure her family and friends are disgusted by his carry on but she won't listen. She will say she's the one in control, she comes across as being super independent and strong but she's not. As someone said not her 1st relationship like this. Conor knows no matter what he does she will take him back time and time again. He has zero respect for her but he wants her on his arm. People like him always want the best. If she hasn't got rid of him for good after Croke Park, hasn't put her child 1st, then this cycle will continue time and time again!

Reactions: 15
Why did Aoife and her ex break up does anyone know?
There was cheating on both sides .. he drifted after she gave birth and she longed to be wanted again. Their relationship suffered after they had leo

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think he’ll propose in Dubai to try keep her with him
I can see him spiralling if she says no. He gives me the vibes that he’s entitled and that he gods gift so it would be a real kick to the ego if she says no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.