Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how convienient he had his phone out to take pictures
Yeah, like again - just proves how much of a prick he is.

My mate is "getting dragged along by a taxi"... should I go and help? Nah....let me record the whole thing.
Wouldn't put it past the scumbag if he planned the whole thing - few bob to get his next Scummy Cup going.

Poor taxi man.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely bleeping amazing that he was taking pictures right then and there. Wouldn’t be surprised if the taxi driver is his mate and it was all a stunt.
bunch of gobshites, getting a bleeping ambulance for grazed knees - biggest bleeping melts on the planet. That taxi should have reversed over the two of those gobshites!

and this dose, mrs make up. The aggression? I’d say he Held onto the car cos the window was open. I’d say the aggressors were Pete and Conor, we all know how they like to talk to people so he was probably like duck that get a different taxi and drunk pete held on cos you know it’d be great content. Quick conor take a few pics of me hanging on while he drives off!
A1759928-0203-4DEB-BABC-16770E18519F.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It looks like he's holding on!
Of course he's holding on. I can hear the conversation, I would say he was giving lip. Taxi man tried to drive off and he held on...
Now they'll be looking for a claim!

Reactions: 9
Absolutely bleeping amazing that he was taking pictures right then and there. Wouldn’t be surprised if the taxi driver is his mate and it was all a stunt.
bunch of gobshites, getting a bleeping ambulance for grazed knees - biggest bleeping melts on the planet. That taxi should have reversed over the two of those gobshites!

and this dose, mrs make up. The aggression? I’d say he Held onto the car cos the window was open. I’d say the aggressors were Pete and Conor, we all know how they like to talk to people so he was probably like duck that get a different taxi and drunk pete held on cos you know it’d be great content. Quick conor take a few pics of me hanging on while he drives off!
View attachment 1113164
Can’t believe Mrs make up. Is she a big rough? The carry on of her! If she’s anything like the relations that Owned the pound, it wouldn’t surprise me! Shame on them

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe Mrs make up. Is she a big rough? The carry on of her! If she’s anything like the relations that Owned the pound, it wouldn’t surprise me! Shame on them
She's dog rough.

All the Instahuns stick up for each other. Sure I'd say he's on there deleting every comment that doesn't support him. You can clearly see his mate literally hanging onto the door.
Why didn't he let go when he started driving off?

Reactions: 10
She's dog rough.

All the Instahuns stick up for each other. Sure I'd say he's on there deleting every comment that doesn't support him. You can clearly see his mate literally hanging onto the door.
Why didn't he let go when he started driving off?
He’s prob a scumbag , if he hangs around with Conor, he has to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Taxi fella definitely not his mate. Looked up the taxi number on the app and he’s a Middle Aged man with an Arabic name. Conor doesn’t strike me as someone who has friends who don’t look like him i.e. Greasy, toe rag

Reactions: 7
Taxi fella definitely not his mate. Looked up the taxi number on the app and he’s a Middle Aged man with an Arabic name. Conor doesn’t strike me as someone who has friends who don’t look like him i.e. Greasy, toe rag
Not his mate, I guarantee you his hole mate was getting lippy with the taxi guy. Why else would Conor be randomly recording his friend trying to get a taxi?
He saw it all kicking off - whipped his phone out. hole mate thought he was Billy Big Bollix acting the big man, and he got a taste of his own medicine.

I just hope there's witnesses/dashcam footage of the abuse I've no doubt the taxi man was subjected to.

Also, just on a side note - anyone that takes a pic for Social Media whilst in an ambulance/receiving medical treatment is an embarrassment.
I'd say paramedics want to smash phones on the grounds when they see scruffs like Conor taking pics of them trying to do their work

• Heart
Reactions: 23
MRS is a skanger in Gucci clothing. Horrible person who comes from a horrible family . Raising entitled knob heads too

Reactions: 13
It's great for some that they can go out drinking on a mid week night, but he works so hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread name suggestion: Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #8 Conor and Ellie sneaking around, not a brain cell to be found

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe make the photos available to the taxi driver because if they are taking a claim he will need them. More than likely petes solicitor will say don't use them as he's clearly holding on. Would be nice for the driver to have them

Reactions: 7
You can be sure if that taxi driver was really in the wrong (and not trying to protect himself from drunken assholes which is what I imagine happened) that his face, car, profile & name would be all over Instagram !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.