Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to see how the mortgage application works out!!
i thought if you're a single person a bank will almost certainly turn you away unless you're earning serious money and already have most of the price of the house already saved

Reactions: 5
i thought if you're a single person a bank will almost certainly turn you away unless you're earning serious money and already have most of the price of the house already saved
Certainly not. I got a mortgage on my own as a single parent a few years ago when I was 25. I was just smart with money. Had the normal 10% deposit.

Reactions: 9
Completely false. I know people who’ve bought a house on their own with the regular conditions. 10% deposit and 3.5 times their salary.

Reactions: 5
Completely false. I know people who’ve bought a house on their own with the regular conditions. 10% deposit and 3.5 times their salary.
And some people can get more than 3.5 times there's salary too. I got more than 3.5 recently to build my house..

Reactions: 4
And some people can get more than 3.5 times there's salary too. I got more than 3.5 recently to build my house..
I thought that myself. That if you’re single you can borrow more than 3.5. He must have a very very good accountant that can consistently show earnings because with how cancel culture is, he’s one dodgy post away from losing it all

Reactions: 3
I thought that myself. That if you’re single you can borrow more than 3.5. He must have a very very good accountant that can consistently show earnings because with how cancel culture is, he’s one dodgy post away from losing it all
For self employed he would have to have shown 3 yrs statements aswell. This applies to all the influencer huns. Do u remember faces by graces friend was engaged to an accountant a few years ago and he turned out to be dodgy and him getting mortgages for a few people 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For self employed he would have to have shown 3 yrs statements aswell. This applies to all the influencer huns. Do u remember faces by graces friend was engaged to an accountant a few years ago and he turned out to be dodgy and him getting mortgages for a few people 😅
She got her mortgage when she was top of her game as well… now look at her🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a wankstain telling everyone to get up early and go to gym hahaha hes only gets up when he wants then doesn't even do a full days work . Goes to gym if he actually gets up then goes back home for a nap i would say while sucking on his mams tit. Then off to the cock box to take pictures and videos of tit go eat a curry and call it a day.......😴 😴😴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So Conor has a pinguecula on his eye from excessive exposure to UV light 😂 He must be glued to the sunbeds😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That looks suspiciously like what way your eyes go with a build up of cholesterol. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit cos of all the shite he eats. No workout gets rid of that.

Reactions: 8
“The place is absolutely rammed” yeah with cars 😂 not a bleeping sinner at the van

• Haha
“The place is absolutely rammed” yeah with cars 😂 not a bleeping sinner at the van
Why is promoting a van that sells coffee and. Hot chocolate that is close to both buddy cup locations? Like he promoting his competitors.

Why is promoting a van that sells coffee and. Hot chocolate that is close to both buddy cup locations? Like he promoting his competitors.
Cause he’s money hungry pig. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an undeclared ad. One minute he’s shoving spice bags down his throat and the next he’s promoting healthy açai bowls😂 pick a lane

Reactions: 9
Conor and Ellie are back following eachother and she just liked his most recent Batman premier post!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.