Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder who he's going with as he has no mates apart from that peter fella, doubt he'll go looks like they had murder the last time. probably going with mammy and daddy all expenses paid

Reactions: 3
wonder who he's going with as he has no mates apart from that peter fella, doubt he'll go looks like they had murder the last time. probably going with mammy and daddy all expenses paid
God knows, but it’ll be absolute carnage for everyone if that idiot tries to take to a ski slope without having a lesson- it’s irresponsible and dangerous! We haven’t been in about 8 years and are doing a few days of ski school to get back into it!

Ellie says her and Charlene are going away next week.. Sure he would have to do one better.

Reactions: 6
I see Ellie is no longer with AR but Conor still is there. She mustn’t be bringing in the beacon otherwise I’m sure they would have asked her to stay and gotten rid of Conor. I assume she wanted a clean break and that’s why she left them.

I cant wrap my head around the fact this idiot is in college studying business and actually goes on the business page stories laughing about how hungover he is and saying everyday how late the staff are

What the duck like he's literally so unprofessional no wonder he's always begging places publically to allow him to put a buddy cup in their shop.

Reactions: 16
Sad how he has to go away just because ellie is going away aswell how convenient she says she's going away then Timmy does it a few days later.
Soical media runs his life its sad he has to chase likes and followers he going to be a very lonely life if he keeps doing that, can hide behind all the fake tit you want everyone can tell he is definitely a troubled person and needs to grow up.

For someone who is meant to be running a business. Normally business owners don't go away until they have a good business up and running not some twit playing Alan Suger 😆 🤣

Will be interesting to see who he goes on hoikdsy with especially for a week a few days skiing is all I do wouldn't go for a week unless your really into skiing.

Seriously feel sorry for anyone who ends up with this boy , getting harder for younger woman if they want a man but getting this type of what ever the duck it is... 😆 🤣 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Another scam on the go 🙄
Because I’m literally a loser who has nothing else to do I zoomed into pictures of the cash and other competitions where he has pictures of cash for competitions and every single note in every single different picture all have the same serial numbers if I’m correct. Scamming scum

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Because I’m literally a loser who has nothing else to do I zoomed into pictures of the cash and other competitions where he has pictures of cash for competitions and every single note in every single different picture all have the same serial numbers if I’m correct. Scamming scum
so it's photoshopped? or fake money?

Did anyone else see he telling people that if they’re not in the radius for delivery from the SkutterBox, just to go to odeon cinema and get it delivered to there? Is he actually for real or is this a comedy skit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah lad even Chris has his priorities in order better then Turkey Legs 🍗 🦵 he is living in a logcabin out the back of his parents house and has a cheap Volkswagen run a round car .
While Conor is in his mammy & Daddys boxroom and is paying over €600 a month on a
financed family car .

I think its funny how he never shows what he eats at home like cooked meals as he definitely can't cook so his mam and dad would have to , but always eating out or ready meals sure the other day he had to wait for one of the woman who works in the cock box to come down to make him a flat white😆 😂 thought he would be able to use the coffee machine by now....

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It could be anything but I’ll tell you there not all real 50s🤣
I’m not even surprised but imagine winning (if he even chooses a winner 😂) and then going out to spend the money to find out at the till it’s fake!

I don’t follow him so didn’t see the competition but I’m assuming it’s just a €1k giveaway correct me if I’m wrong here

Reactions: 1
I’m not even surprised but imagine winning (if he even chooses a winner 😂) and then going out to spend the money to find out at the till it’s fake!

I don’t follow him so didn’t see the competition but I’m assuming it’s just a €1k giveaway correct me if I’m wrong here
And a coffee machine

Reactions: 2
That Chris fella is a simpleton. He clearly idolises CR and wants to be flashy and have a Insta-career like him. Sad to see these kids be so easily led by the promise of an easy job, free stuff and the potential to grow their follower count. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.