Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he is getting a house in March this year not long away so hi wouldn't be surprised if his mam abd dad gave him a gift towards it , now I know alot of parents help there kids get there first house by giving 10k - 20k but I can definitely see his parents giving him 50k+ as he is an only child and the way he goes on . Knowing him he won't say he got help just all the hard work and grinding to hahahaha can't see how he even pays the staff only has 3 or 4 people working but to make any profit has to sell a tit load I just don't see it doesn't matter how many he has only one real one with the horse trailer but the others are just coffee machines in other people's business sooner or later something will come alight and tit will hit the fan
Like him waking up and harassing that woman...

Reactions: 2
He said he is getting a house in March this year not long away
How has he been mortgage approved and found a house?🀣 It seems like a really short period of time in which he decided he wanted a house. Maybe the two of them had planned to buy together so they were sorta ready paperwork wise

Reactions: 2
How has he been mortgage approved and found a house?🀣 It seems like a really short period of time in which he decided he wanted a house. Maybe the two of them had planned to buy together so they were sorta ready paperwork wise
Probably the laundered money

Reactions: 4
Little sly hook at Paul from the moose coffee talking about the lotto tickets, pair of wankers anyways.

Reactions: 1
She's after making acc private now and he tagged her.. Begging for follows... What's mad though is Charlene comments on looooads she puts up like they are besties

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.