Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Airfryer eggs.... Seems an awful long time when you could just boil it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Airfryer eggs.... Seems an awful long time when you could just boil it? 😂
Yeah I dont have an airfryer but like wouldn’t boiling it be 1. Faster and 2. Lower calories if shes on that health kick buzz

Daft woman :)

I don't think she'll get back with him. I think she's loving that she's currently the "people's princess" and is getting all the love and praise while he's the bad guy.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see that dm his friend sent him earlier on? He had it up on his story but obviously knowing him it’s gone. It was basically his friend replying to the story of the girl in Tenerife saying ‘she’s sexy❤’ and Conor liking the comment🤢 keep in mind this friend still follows Ellie! They all enable his bullshit

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That Chris fella is an awful mongo.
he seems harmless but a bit simple-minded

who cooks the food for the buddy box and why does connor never mention a chef or anything about who is making the food and he never shows it being prepared? like we know chris and leanne make all the coffees but he never goes into detail on the food seems so suss wouldn't surprise me if he buys it from another takeaway and sells it as his own 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've gone past the Clonshaugh one and the Artane one loads of times and I've rarely ever seen anyone there. Every now and then I've seen a couple of kids hanging around it on bikes but they are generally only loitering.

Save for the first couple of days the one in Pavilions opened, I've also never seen anyone getting anything there. The Juice place across from it is always busy and chopped itself tends to have a steady stream of customers but not The Buddy Cup.

The Moose Bus also seems to be very popular. I've gotten toasties out of there a few times and they were tasty enough. Not something I'd go around promoting to people but they served a purpose and weren't overloaded with crap.
We were in the pavilions a few weeks ago, there was nobody at the moose box so we said if there was still no que on way back we would get one. Completely forgot about them and treated myself to a butlers on the way out as always 😂 I actually like the white moose coffee, have eaten in the hotel as friends wanted to go with the "trend" nice food , small cafe with little room BUT I could only guess that the service I got from Paul's staff would have been much better than what people receive from the buddy cup.

Reactions: 4

who cooks the food for the buddy box and why does connor never mention a chef or anything about who is making the food and he never shows it being prepared? like we know chris and leanne make all the coffees but he never goes into detail on the food seems so suss wouldn't surprise me if he buys it from another takeaway and sells it as his own 😂 😂
As mentioned in an earlier thread, the location of it is a unit in an industrial estate in coolock where the Dublin food company is also located (Unit 10 Greencastle Parade, Dublin 17). It’s basically a dark kitchen.

Reactions: 1
As mentioned in an earlier thread, the location of it is a unit in an industrial estate in coolock where the Dublin food company is also located (Unit 10 Greencastle Parade, Dublin 17). It’s basically a dark kitchen.
Down a dark lane 😂😂

Probably mammy and daddy Ryan

Reactions: 1
How old is Ellie? Her poor skin in the photo with her dad, it’s so sun damaged
Shes 26, 27 in August I think? Definitely the summer time. Soo much damage though. Does she use beds as well as being in the sun a lot?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pile of shite, trying to get themselves followers lol.

I loved Ellie’s “the only man I can always rely on” in the birthday post for her da❤ Think she’s finally seen the light 🥰

Reactions: 26
Sorry but has anyone seen the Hchh tiktok recently saying "soon" it's them. Basically summarising what Ellie did to him saying I cant believe she did that. Really hoping it gets leaked..
Think they’re just teasing so they’ll get followers, and won’t actually leak anything. I guarantee they’re making something out of nothing because the clip is clearly just an out of context snippet of their conversation, so for all we know the thing they “can’t believe Ellie did” is probably something incredibly normal and not at all related to their breakup 🤣 they’re aware things can seem totally different out of context so they just want to use that to their advantage . Sad 😂

“everyone makes mistakes” is a very generic phrase too doubt it means anything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.