Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As mentioned in an earlier thread, the location of it is a unit in an industrial estate in coolock where the Dublin food company is also located (Unit 10 Greencastle Parade, Dublin 17). It’s basically a dark kitchen.
Probably why it’s delivery only too. I’d say the Dublin food company must cook it or something and sell it though them. Food looks manky there!

Reactions: 2
What’s up with his latest story 🙄 just a close up saying duck off … he’s like a bold child with his carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but has anyone seen the Hchh tiktok recently saying "soon" it's them. Basically summarising what Ellie did to him saying I cant believe she did that. Really hoping it gets leaked..
I can assure you that he was the one who done wrong. He has form for it and who is acting classy and dignified

Reactions: 3
I don’t use tic tok but my daughter does and she told me Conor has a new girlfriend and pic of her on his page .. don’t know if it’s true or she’s mixing him up

Reactions: 1
He needs to get a life. Them hard hats podcast boys aren’t much better, gagging for a few followers! Ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
I see Caoimhe is following him again. I'm beginning to think that she's as obsessed with him as he is her!
You wouldn’t be a bit surprised to find out they shagged behind Ellie’s back 🤢 Caoimhe gives me a bit of jealous vibes!

Reactions: 28
I’ve always felt this way. The two of them were always all over each other and flirting all the time ! Very odd behaviour
Always thought the same too! If it was my sister and he was treating her the way Conor treated Ellie, he’d of got the cold shoulder from the first time he was riding behind her back & told to get to duck.

I love Ellie but always thought Caoimhe was a try hard, trying to ride Ellie’s coat tails the same as Conor. Suppose that’s why they get on so well! Jealousy hanging off them. I’d say they have rid aye, that’s the vibes they give off.

Reactions: 24
Has anyone listened to tye podcast? I had to turn it off after 60 seconds. The sound is shockingly bad ✖

Reactions: 3
How can anyone find his disgusting eating habits attractive. He seriously gives me anxiety watching him.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to tye podcast? I had to turn it off after 60 seconds. The sound is shockingly bad ✖
Not fully, he mentioned he’s is planning on buying a house in March and rent it out on the HAP scheme, that is guaranteed money. He’s and idiot, HAP only works when you tenant pays their portion of the rent. If it stops getting paid then the HAP portion is stopped. Imagine having him as your landlord, he’d treat you like tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Not fully, he mentioned he’s is planning on buying a house in March and rent it out on the HAP scheme, that is guaranteed money. He’s and idiot, HAP only works when you tenant pays their portion of the rent. If it stops getting paid then the HAP portion is stopped. Imagine having him as your landlord, he’d treat you like tit.
He obviously hasn't looked into the tax situation properly. Otherwise he'd steer clear from renting it out.

Reactions: 6
Yup she does, doesn’t mention it anymore.
She mentioned it recently enough on one of their podcast episodes can’t remember which one. She was saying she’d do one sunbed a day from the time of recording til the day she was going away, (to Liverpool I think? Can’t quite remember) and Charleen was saying she does one a week but I defo got the vibe Charleen didn’t really wanna mention it. She’s smarter than Ellie and id say she knew full well they’d get a bit of stick for saying it. Ellie also admitted she still smokes regularly on one of the podcasts, she’s been hiding that on her insta for ages, since she got bombed one night and put stories of her huffing away on a fag hahahha. Between the fags and the beds no wonder her skin is the way it is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.