Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will probably get hung here but her podcast isn’t actually that bad. It’s no itgalz from the hay day but hey it’s not too bad
Completely agree with you I don’t see what the issue with the podcast would be? As a girl I love how honest they are

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with you I don’t see what the issue with the podcast would be? As a girl I love how honest they are
Yeah like her latest one is actually so good. Having gone through a similar experience as her with Conor in and around the same length and same time of break up it’s good to see that I’m not alone in my sadness after a good few months

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So he went out to Bray to get wings and filmed himself eating them in his house? Which is near Priorswood? That's a 45 minute drive. He definitely reheated that takeaway in a microwave. Chap is desperate for free food.

Reactions: 12
So he went out to Bray to get wings and filmed himself eating them in his house? Which is near Priorswood? That's a 45 minute drive. He definitely reheated that takeaway in a microwave. Chap is desperate for free food.
Would you be ARSED. Its not exactly free when youve a 45 min drive each way 😂

Conors the actual definition of ick. The way he ate that chicken wing and had food all on his face ugh 🤮

Reactions: 11
Was thinking the same. I get take away down the road and does be half cold by the time I get to eat it. His always does be piping hot and places he gets it from are miles away. I’d say they do be like rubber when it’s reheated.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It seems she has such a good friend is Charleen who will help her meet new people like some of danos friends and help her build back up her confidence because she 100% deserves it
I agree and i think Charleen is helping to style Ellie too which is giving more confidence in herself it’s a very positive friendship

Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned here yesterday about the video/reel of Chris opening the cock box, whoever you are you gave me the biggest laugh it’s the most pathetic hilarious thing I’ve seen ! I watched 10 times! Poor Chris seems to be a Conor fan boy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The back seat of that car would have more bodily fluid stains than your average nightclub toilet!
See lil Timmy needs it because I doubt Mammy would let him ride a different chick who wants a free meal in the boxroom... but his latest Rooster tiktok he has purposely got the voice of a girl in the end. I'm just shocked that girl Jodie would give him the time of day tbh.... now who thinks that one is gonna last?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You can hear a girl laugh in the background of him slagging yer man’s clothes in the airport

You can hear a girl laugh in the background of him slagging yer man’s clothes in the airport
From Darren’s Insta stories looks like 2 girls are going and neither one is Ellie. Looks like a big gang going

No gloves on anyone making the pancakes, pretty sure no haccp policies either! €4.50’for pancakes Christ almighty you’d pay that in Paris for real
Crepes under the Eiffel Tower. You’re in dublin mate!
I think that's actually a decent price? Not saying they are nice or look appetising but don't see anything wrong with the price point by Irish standards

From Darren’s Insta stories looks like 2 girls are going and neither one is Ellie. Looks like a big gang going
They’re broken up and Ellie was just in Paris with Charlene and she’s going to New York with family on Wednesday. I think conor is seeing someone. Her name was mentioned above. Dunno what you’d be doing with the scrote unless you wanted to get a following

No gloves on anyone making the pancakes, pretty sure no haccp policies either! €4.50’for pancakes Christ almighty you’d pay that in Paris for real
Crepes under the Eiffel Tower. You’re in dublin mate!
You should see the price of the White Moose ones. Absolutely eye watering stuff

• Wow
I think that's actually a decent price? Not saying they are nice or look appetising but don't see anything wrong with the price point by Irish standards
i think I’m more against the price because they are not really making them
In a hygienic place! It’s all fast cash I assume! Feel sorry for Chris- think he’s been sucked in that he can turn into an entrepreneur like Timmy & in fact the association is probably the worst thing he can do for himself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.