Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's tryi g to do some damage control on stories with his poor me act... He fucked up and he knows it... Love that for him 😅😜

Reactions: 15
He’s saying he’s excited for the upcoming podcasts he’s on and that he’s gonna clear the air when he’s on it… once again the genius marketeer is trying to rope in listeners. He won’t be spilling any tea, he just wants lots of people to tune in hoping for the goss 😂

Reactions: 12
It’s so childish they both having their dirty laundry aired in public, even replying to a random person tic tok video

Reactions: 12
It’s so childish they both having their dirty laundry aired in public, even replying to a random person tic tok video
It’s mortifying. Whenever I try to have any empathy I remember that this is all playing out on social media! They’re in their mid 20s! This is teen behaviour

Reactions: 13
to be fair that’s mostly on him!
But that dynamic has always existed within their relationship, social media has always existed and played a huge part in their relationship so I suppose that won’t ever change but I do think it’s immature!

Reactions: 4
Broke up since June? He was literally at a wedding In October together with Ellie, he has pictures of them together 😂😂
Even if they broke up last week there broke up he’s entitled to be with who he wants, he turns my stomach he looks like a ferret 🤢 same way she’s entitled to do the exact same thing, I just think she’s more mature and doin things private there both single at the end of the day

Yep I agree with this. Everyone is allowed to move on but there is a respectful way to go about things !
There should be respect but come on remember he’s a baby he didn’t respect her wen he was with her, I done it wen I 16 met someone that night and got the girls to take pics and put them on Bebo it’s pathetic yes but my aim was to hurt him it didn’t work, but if she’s a bigger girl than him she’ll ignore this giving him attention is exactly wat he wants even if she’s arguing with him she’s giving him attention

Not a fan of the girls podcast but the ones with the Talking Bollox lads are very good. They should make that a regular, or Ellie should get with one of them
Yes the only podcast I like!! Wat happened with Terrence and Carly tho?? Terrence should jus have his own podcast he’s 2 funny the other fella annoys me he actually reminds me of Conor Ryan

But that dynamic has always existed within their relationship, social media has always existed and played a huge part in their relationship so I suppose that won’t ever change but I do think it’s immature!
Social media has ruined everything, bring us back to the days where boys spoke to ur face and u plan to meet them 5.30 by the church, fellas are all stuck up pricks they can hold a conversation

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
someone called him a "instagram marketing genius" 😂 what a stupid statement, instagram is in charge of its own marketing, not conor ryan!
Also putting your page on private and back public 20 times a day doesn't make you a genius, makes you an attention-seeking gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck is that thing on his face, a pair of pants? Or is his head unusually tiny and that mask just looks huge.

Reactions: 1
I think Ellie was on a double date with charleen and her man the other night. If so fair play too her. She didn't have him on her stories,charleen did in one or two stories. I hope she is dating and if so she's doing it in the right way. This will annoy the little horror even more that she's clearly moving on and not behaving like a twit online like him

Reactions: 15
State of the pair of them in this story🙄 pair of pencil dicks

someone called him a "instagram marketing genius" 😂 what a stupid statement, instagram is in charge of its own marketing, not conor ryan!
Also putting your page on private and back public 20 times a day doesn't make you a genius, makes you an attention-seeking gobshite
My dog has more brain cells than Conor 😂

What the duck is that thing on his face, a pair of pants? Or is his head unusually tiny and that mask just looks huge.
It looks like the paper thongs they give you when you get a spray tan😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Who did he fly with cause if RA you upload to your booking and it’s noted on boarding car if AL it’s on the VeriFLY app, so it is recorded

Reactions: 7
He’s an idiot. Just because they didn’t check doesn’t mean you don’t need them!🙄
They don't check in the country of arrival. You are supposed to be checked in the country of departure. They legally can't turn an Irish person away from the country for not having the vaccine once they have arrived, which is very bleeping unfortunate.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.