Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is going on in Ellie’s story? A random band playing out in someone’s back garden 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s her friend’s seriously tacky baby shower. I’d say the neighbours are loving that.

Reactions: 6
So Ellie’s friend Caitlyn and her boyfriend Tony met up with Conor for drinks and no sign of Ellie? Somethings deffo up even though when he was asked in his q&a about balancing work and his relationship he just said it was hard and normally he’d mention a fight or a break up as if it’s nothing?

Reactions: 17
So who won that (fake) competition on his page with Jamie goonery for €1000 and a coffee machine with nohandsireland? No one won is it? Convenient that. Isn’t it.

Reactions: 11
He very obviously trying to sidestep the issue like when he was asked how to get over someone and he just said ‘i’ve never had to get over someone’ he’s trying to come off cool but he’s a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Somethings definitely up if he's out with Caitlyn and your man and no sign of Ellie ?? Also they don't follow each other anymore ..

Reactions: 5
All is deffo not right in their little world. I reckon it’s all off, she’s upset & he’s going to be a right asshole about it

I won’t get too hopeful as they’ve always gotten back together before! But I hope for Ellie’s sake she finally sees the light

I haven't been a constant lurker on her insta but has she ever spent so much time with her friends b4? Or is she one of those kind of girls who finally remembers her friends when her scummy bf drops her?
Like imagine they didn't allegedly break up? Would she have gone to her mates baby shower? Would Conor the Horrors have gone? Doubtful. But she wants to show him she's living her "best life" while he's sniffing in free hotel stays with the next desperado chick, in line for a free night

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's on talking about how bad a place she's in praising her mum for being her rock..they've definitely split. Hope to god she stays away from the skinny little scrotum,she can actually do a hell off a lot better

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If it's true he has already started the (I'm completely fine and just going about my usual self and splitting with ellie doesn't effect me pouncing around my back garden flicking my hood in the air pretending I work for penny's )🤯🤯🤯

She'll need every ounce of courage because he's gonna make this very very hard and be the asshole 100%

On a side note I wouldn't wish bad on anyone but what goes around comes around 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If it's true he has already started the (I'm completely fine and just going about my usual self and splitting with ellie doesn't effect me pouncing around my back garden flicking my hood in the air pretending I work for penny's )🤯🤯🤯

She'll need every ounce of courage because he's gonna make this very very hard and be the asshole 100%

On a side note I wouldn't wish bad on anyone but what goes around comes around 👌
The way he has acted in the last few days, he knows well what he is doing to her publicly humiliating her with his Digs.

Reactions: 8
She launches her make up with Bperfect in the next week, this is a PR stunt to gain eyes on her stories & to have people feel sorry for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She launches her make up with Bperfect in the next week, this is a PR stunt to gain eyes on her stories & to have people feel sorry for her.
Had a bit of sympathy for her up until today and her stupid rant about the vaccinators (have they been vaccinated question) etc…. she should of took a leaf out of her fellas book and rang her gp and got her vaccine. Instead she’s hiding in her bedroom crying. And in the height of covid last year she had her holidays. There’s still people who had none of that, and none this year. That girl needs to thank her lucky stars she has what she has. And stop acting the poor me situation every-time she comes on stories…. Also if she doesn’t want to talk about something then don’t mention it, simple…. Instead she’s getting annoyed at people asking 😂 ah Jesus how I wish I was young and care free and thinking life was hard. Girlie, you don’t know what hard is yet 🙄

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.