Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an observation but I don’t think he’s liking being a boss and having both locations. I think he had a fantasy view of it and it wasn’t in reality. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was the cause of a fight between him and Ellie. Maybe he thought she could do more to promote him and his buddy cup. I can’t see it lasting till the end of the year. Once the winter hits he’ll want rid of both of those locations and I wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to sell the name and the boxes on at a ridiculous price cos he thinks he’s amazing! I also think Ellie can do so much better than that idiot. Could you imagine having a fella and he constantly zoomed in on your pores on your face. It’s like he’s making a show of her for not looking like her pics on her grid with the flawless skin. It’s actually disgusting the way he does that and she doesn’t seem to care and thinks it’s funny. But possibly deep down that’s killing her cos he’s a prick. She needs her own head space and regroup and come back with something that’s WOW. That’ll only happen if she has the drive and determination to do it. I’m rooting for her but I think with that wet wipe hanging out of her she won’t do or get far. I’d say she’s after losing out on a lot of work the last year and I can vaguely remember she was suppose to collaborate on another product with Bperfect, that doesn’t seem to be happening now.

Reactions: 30
Just an observation but I don’t think he’s liking being a boss and having both locations. I think he had a fantasy view of it and it wasn’t in reality. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was the cause of a fight between him and Ellie. Maybe he thought she could do more to promote him and his buddy cup. I can’t see it lasting till the end of the year. Once the winter hits he’ll want rid of both of those locations and I wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to sell the name and the boxes on at a ridiculous price cos he thinks he’s amazing! I also think Ellie can do so much better than that idiot. Could you imagine having a fella and he constantly zoomed in on your pores on your face. It’s like he’s making a show of her for not looking like her pics on her grid with the flawless skin. It’s actually disgusting the way he does that and she doesn’t seem to care and thinks it’s funny. But possibly deep down that’s killing her cos he’s a prick. She needs her own head space and regroup and come back with something that’s WOW. That’ll only happen if she has the drive and determination to do it. I’m rooting for her but I think with that wet wipe hanging out of her she won’t do or get far. I’d say she’s after losing out on a lot of work the last year and I can vaguely remember she was suppose to collaborate on another product with Bperfect, that doesn’t seem to be happening now.
Bperfect have said this is happening, I guess they have a lot of projects on and are releasing them one by one but they are still working with her. I’d say anyone in Ellie’s professional life would advise her to walk away from Conor, he has no respect for her & he makes her look so bad.

Reactions: 8
I really hope she stays away from him if they are finished. She can do so much better then the northsides answer to del boy, the hack of that bleeding shoe box he sells "coffee" out of.. And as for those croissants 🤢🤮 you'd wanna make sure you have no plans for the day as you'll belting out Johnny cashes ring of fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Serious question but what in hell does Ellie see in him? I can’t think of one good thing about him. He’s not good looking, honest, dependable, trustworthy, likeable, respectful, empathetic, supportive, faithful, honorable, romantic. His idea of romance is getting Ellen chicken wings, absolute gargled on cheap cocktails and back to a rented hotel so he can dip his tiny wick into her for all of 3 mins whilst sliding into Caoimhe’s dms with hot fire emojis 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He lost his eat off today,you can see his disappointment when he knew he lost😅

Absolutey delighted for him thought he was great eating a breakfast roll quicker than a kid a few weeks back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He says he lost by one bite because he laughed. Ffs Conor just accept defeat and be a good sport. Such a tosser 🙄

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_2021-06-26-14-33-18-40.jpg
He had to grab Conor's hand to say well done😅😅...mortified for him

Imagine thinking your solid eating a breakfast roll the fastest you could tell the other lad was just having a laugh and there's Conor already thinking of his post while chewing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A fuckin eating challenge? His list of "talents" are as exciting as a spud... I can't with him.
He's deluded thinking he's "not that skinny" (you actually are u whippet), scary he'd be rated as a "business man" and worrying that he's back single to go and ruin some other girls life. Parents if u have girls, do what Ellen's parents didn't do with their daughters, which is what type of man u need to be warned about. (I'm saying this, after reading about Blow Up Lips is keeping company with a woman beater).
Conor the Horrors parents are the ultimate tit show kind of parents, failed to raise a good respectful man. "oh no no, not my angle 📐 Conor" kind of mother and would be the hardest oul bag of a mother in law to deal with

Reactions: 12
See his Q&A someone asked on advice as to how to get over a breakup.
His answer was he doesn't know as he never had to. Deffo a dig

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"see you soon", a love heart and a couple of xx for Caoimhe on his insta. such a lovely bro in law...

Reactions: 5
Heard he’s been hanging in hotels with girls after drinks with the “lads”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
"see you soon", a love heart and a couple of xx for Caoimhe on his insta. such a lovely bro in law...
He's a pig, and to be honest if it was my sister I'd expect her support and wouldn't want her to be liking or sharing his posts.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.