Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she managed by Nathan Adam’s who has the bags of jelly sweets he flogs?
I think she used to be. Don’t think he’s managed her in a year plus.

Think him and Conor had a falling out a year or so ago. Cause they only recently got back talking

Reactions: 3
DE6149A4-0A30-4CE8-9421-46BACB3EC561.png

lol no mask in the shop? And also not disclosing that it’s an ad ... he’s an actual disease how are his parents not ashamed

Reactions: 23
Is anyone shocked with the way he eats. Sure he’s serving food and drink out of an ex horse box full of shite… 🤷🏼‍♀️ He hasn’t got amazing standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we please all stop making out Conor bleeping Ryan has some kind of pull in gangland. Please?? This is the type of tit he loves to have said about him. Im sorry but no self respecting hard man/gangster, whatever you want to call them, would have anything to do with the little rodent.
He was chatting to Warren O Connor a few posts back, one of Robbie Lawlor’s toy boys. Warren would be fairly wrapped in Gangland. I know for a fact Conor is an absolute fanny of a man, while he may associate with these dregs of society, he hasn’t the bollox to get properly involved

• Haha
He was chatting to Warren O Connor a few posts back, one of Robbie Lawlor’s toy boys. Warren would be fairly wrapped in Gangland. I know for a fact Conor is an absolute fanny of a man, while he may associate with these dregs of society, he hasn’t the bollox to get properly involved
Is that the fella who got a hiding from the kids in town and he ran into a shop to hide from them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ye he looks like he would wet himself if someone threatened him.

Reactions: 3
Ellie’s best friend and her Fiancé were in Farnham last Monday night must have given them the stay.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ellie has to be the biggest doormat going. She’s lost so much respect being with him. We all know how it’s going to end, with Conor getting his leg over other girls possibly getting one pregnant and Ellie crying her eyes out blaming herself while she gets dumped for a younger girl. Absolute car crash relationship.

New thread suggestion. Conors on the coke, let's pray him and Ellie go up in smoke , she needs rid of that yoke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.