Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion. Conors on the coke, let's pray him and Ellie go up in smoke , she needs rid of that yoke
She never will. I think because she’s with him so long he’s drilled into her head that she’ll only ever be good enough for him

Reactions: 6
Conor’s on the snow, Ellie’s career is gone slow, their relationships a tit show, Caoimhe’s lips are about to blow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Yeah according to someone on here it’s been mentioned he works in a prison. You’d wonder why he hasn’t given Conor a few belts around the ear and told him to cop the duck on
Maybe I watch too much Netflix but from what I see if prison series and documentaries, the prison officers are nearly as deeply connected as the prisoner sometimes!

Reactions: 7
Is that the fella who got a hiding from the kids in town and he ran into a shop to hide from them?
Yea that’s him alright. Those lads were from the Clayton Lieghio group, grew a set of bollox as soon as Robbie was shot dead and not there to terrorise them anymore. Surprised the tit box hasn’t been burnt out for association alone

Reactions: 7
Maybe I watch too much Netflix but from what I see if prison series and documentaries, the prison officers are nearly as deeply connected as the prisoner sometimes!
Hes not. I know him. Hes actually ok. The mother is a pushy snob who had Conor out working from an early age. Shes money and material crap mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hes not. I know him. Hes actually ok. The mother is a pushy snob who had Conor out working from an early age. Shes money and material crap mad.
I dunno I gotta agree with what @brandambassador is saying. Lol it’s all good to say you know him. But if he’s a dodgy officer he’s hardly gonna advertise it like 😂. Plus if he was straight and narrow officer he would have put Conor in his place about who he’s doing business with 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dunno I gotta agree with what @brandambassador is saying. Lol it’s all good to say you know him. But if he’s a dodgy officer he’s hardly gonna advertise it like 😂. Plus if he was straight and narrow officer he would have put Conor in his place about who he’s doing business with 😂.
I know for a fact he isnt connected. Not sayin he doesnt do anytin dodgy i dont know his ins and outs. They are a normal working quiet family the mother is greedy and thats were Conor gets it from. And if u have any grown children yourself I assume you would know that you dont know everything they are up 2 or associating with. Let alone stop them. As I said Conor has no pull or sway in any sort of criminal activity except been a pimple on the arse of society and ripping people off. So, for the last time he is not a gangster and neither is his father or his mother. Just bleeping eejits lookin 2 b rich and famous.

Reactions: 11
I know for a fact he isnt connected. Not sayin he doesnt do anytin dodgy i dont know his ins and outs. They are a normal working quiet family the mother is greedy and thats were Conor gets it from. And if u have any grown children yourself I assume you would know that you dont know everything they are up 2 or associating with. Let alone stop them. As I said Conor has no pull or sway in any sort of criminal activity except been a pimple on the arse of society and ripping people off. So, for the last time he is not a gangster and neither is his father or his mother. Just bleeping eejits lookin 2 b rich and famous.
Would agree with that tbh- he’s a runt who would tit himself if one of those lads even sneezed in his direction. All he has is delusions of grandeur and of being rich swanning about with his designer gear. Someone on here said previously that the mother is a complete dose who thinks her Conor can do no wrong

Reactions: 10
If I read the paper next week and it said conor was involved handling large amounts of cash or another type of product I wouldn’t be shocked. How many dodgy competitions has he been involved in too many to list. Even dodgy businesses. Many are promoted knowingly ripping people off only stoped at the point where the backlash is impossible to avoid. The amount of people who lost money from AC Sales or AC Snakes as it should have been called. Yet he still continued to promote them. No one ever won the PlayStations. He’s had more PlayStations than days in the week. Are his parents out of touch that they don’t know this is going on? Surely they would say to him don’t be running round like the big man running fake competitions, blasting hotels on social media like a spoil brat because he didn’t get a freebie, it’s not good publicity for the family. Do his folks see the comments he makes about Ellie? Surely his mother tells him to show Ellie respect. And not be saying how he dips his (tiny) wick into her. How he slams her. How he’s cheated on her countless times. You never see Ellie interact with his mother, I’d say his mother can’t look Ellie in the eyes and be like, your a lucky girl to be dating Conor, because the reality is he’s no good for her. And he treats her like gum on his shoe. It’s disgusting.

If I read the paper next week and it said conor was involved handling large amounts of cash or another type of product I wouldn’t be shocked. How many dodgy competitions has he been involved in too many to list. Even dodgy businesses. Many are promoted knowingly ripping people off only stoped at the point where the backlash is impossible to avoid. The amount of people who lost money from AC Sales or AC Snakes as it should have been called. Yet he still continued to promote them. No one ever won the PlayStations. He’s had more PlayStations than days in the week. Are his parents out of touch that they don’t know this is going on? Surely they would say to him don’t be running round like the big man running fake competitions, blasting hotels on social media like a spoil brat because he didn’t get a freebie, it’s not good publicity for the family. Do his folks see the comments he makes about Ellie? Surely his mother tells him to show Ellie respect. And not be saying how he dips his (tiny) wick into her. How he slams her. How he’s cheated on her countless times. You never see Ellie interact with his mother, I’d say his mother can’t look Ellie in the eyes and be like, your a lucky girl to be dating Conor, because the reality is he’s no good for her. And he treats her like gum on his shoe It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 23
If I read the paper next week and it said conor was involved handling large amounts of cash or another type of product I wouldn’t be shocked. How many dodgy competitions has he been involved in too many to list. Even dodgy businesses. Many are promoted knowingly ripping people off only stoped at the point where the backlash is impossible to avoid. The amount of people who lost money from AC Sales or AC Snakes as it should have been called. Yet he still continued to promote them. No one ever won the PlayStations. He’s had more PlayStations than days in the week. Are his parents out of touch that they don’t know this is going on? Surely they would say to him don’t be running round like the big man running fake competitions, blasting hotels on social media like a spoil brat because he didn’t get a freebie, it’s not good publicity for the family. Do his folks see the comments he makes about Ellie? Surely his mother tells him to show Ellie respect. And not be saying how he dips his (tiny) wick into her. How he slams her. How he’s cheated on her countless times. You never see Ellie interact with his mother, I’d say his mother can’t look Ellie in the eyes and be like, your a lucky girl to be dating Conor, because the reality is he’s no good for her. And he treats her like gum on his shoe. It’s disgusting.

If I read the paper next week and it said conor was involved handling large amounts of cash or another type of product I wouldn’t be shocked. How many dodgy competitions has he been involved in too many to list. Even dodgy businesses. Many are promoted knowingly ripping people off only stoped at the point where the backlash is impossible to avoid. The amount of people who lost money from AC Sales or AC Snakes as it should have been called. Yet he still continued to promote them. No one ever won the PlayStations. He’s had more PlayStations than days in the week. Are his parents out of touch that they don’t know this is going on? Surely they would say to him don’t be running round like the big man running fake competitions, blasting hotels on social media like a spoil brat because he didn’t get a freebie, it’s not good publicity for the family. Do his folks see the comments he makes about Ellie? Surely his mother tells him to show Ellie respect. And not be saying how he dips his (tiny) wick into her. How he slams her. How he’s cheated on her countless times. You never see Ellie interact with his mother, I’d say his mother can’t look Ellie in the eyes and be like, your a lucky girl to be dating Conor, because the reality is he’s no good for her. And he treats her like gum on his shoe It’s disgusting.
It’s so bad Ellie stays with this guy, he will ruin her career - what a wannabe - he reminds of a try hard, bet he friends with rob lipsett and that crew

It’s so bad Ellie stays with this guy, he will ruin her career - what a wannabe - he reminds of a try hard, bet he friends with rob lipsett and that crew
She’s ruining it herself by staying with him. Letting him treat her like that.

Reactions: 10
I think they are both as bad as eachother 🤷‍♀️ So deserve eachother. I tell ya shes a better woman than me, I wouldn't get up on him to get over a wall 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Conor is running another fake competition. Barely 500 entries so that 3 euro he’s paying per share that’s expensive. No draw and no winners in any others so he’ll have to rig this one. Which one of his friends or friends of friends or which fake page do you think will win this? And the winner is (by way of him randomly choosing) .. Ellie 😂 who chooses the holiday

sucks in air through my mouth/teeth

"laaaaaaads..." or "oh my gawd..." or a combination between the two.

this week's "theeeeeummmm" is the best croissant or hot chocolate theme yet.

if next weeks stuff is always going to be the best ever, why would I ever buy this week's garbage?

also fund my holiday by buying these super genuine raffle tickets for super genuine prizes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if his two horse boxes are actually making money. He’s constantly telling people to come down and anytime he’s there you can’t see anyone waiting on coffees etc

I wonder if his two horse boxes are actually making money. He’s constantly telling people to come down and anytime he’s there you can’t see anyone waiting on coffees etc
Ellie doesn’t even go to it sure. She’s always at her local drive through starbucks. He has some neck to complain about Irish people not being supportive. His own girlfriend isn’t even supporting his tit show of a coffee kip.

Reactions: 9
Don’t think so. The original one seems to be a little busy but I was only down by it twice. I live close to his second one and never see anyone at it, except yesterday, walked by while a couple went over and I overheard them being turned away as they were “finished” at maybe 3pm. So I literally have never seen anyone go and get served 😂 wouldn’t say he’s making any good money from the horseboxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.