Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talked about having them before and it’s a reason why sometimes she won’t be on camera for a while.

Reactions: 3
I assumed she meant Conor when she said the C word … she always breaks out in cold sores and I reckon it’s from him and his riding around. God she can do so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I assumed she meant Conor when she said the C word … she always breaks out in cold sores and I reckon it’s from him and his riding around. God she can do so much better
Is say she will never leave him. He must be something else in the sack

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He seems to be posting less which is good 🤣. I've taken to reporting all these competitions as scam and fraud! He's such a scammer.

Is say she will never leave him. He must be something else in the sack
My gawd, he is unreal in the sack. Follow CRdemoninthesackk right now over on the page. There is a different theme every week. Don’t forget Wankmewedenesday’s (nothing to do with no handsireland) and suckmeoffsunday’s. It’s all very very nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My gawd, he is unreal in the sack. Follow CRdemoninthesackk right now over on the page. There is a different theme every week. Don’t forget Wankmewedenesday’s (nothing to do with no handsireland) and suckmeoffsunday’s. It’s all very very nice.
And very very slick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why should she support him anyway?
Don’t people usually support their other half with their endeavours?
I was only pointing out the fact that Conor gets mad when others won’t support him and we’re all called begrudgers by him but Ellie doesn’t even support it either..
Can’t say I blame her I’d say the coffee is muck and Conors a fool but she chose him 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t people usually support their other half with their endeavours?
I was only pointing out the fact that Conor gets mad when others won’t support him and we’re all called begrudgers by him but Ellie doesn’t even support it either..
Can’t say I blame her I’d say the coffee is muck and Conors a fool but she chose him 🤷‍♀️
That’s what a healthy relationship would consist off - support for your partner 😂. I think Ellen secretly hopes his businesses fail because if they become profitable he will be able to flash the cash and have girls around him.

Im waiting for it to come out that he got with an underage follower or something. See that happening sooner then a new buddy cup franchise opening 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He "created" a chicken fillet roll with chips and put curry sauce on top... Well what a bleeping savant. If you look closely you can actually see his brain working. Curry Tuesdays seem to be too much work for him now :ROFLMAO: He actually can't even be arsed doing a 1 minute review anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He "created" a chicken fillet roll with chips and put curry sauce on top... Well what a bleeping savant. Curry Tuesdays seem to be too much work for him now :ROFLMAO: He actually cant even be arsed doing a 1 minute review anymore.
I remember that in DKIT years ago 😂. That’s been in Dundalk for years (that’s the only place I’ve ever seen it)

Reactions: 4
I remember that in DKIT years ago 😂. That’s been in Dundalk for years (that’s the only place I’ve ever seen it)
Big brain stuff right there. I'd say there was smoke coming out his ears thinking that one up. He hasn't a patch on a hungover student...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big brain stuff right there. I'd say there was smoke coming out his ears thinking that one up. He hasn't a patch on a hungover student...😂
I remember thinking how bleeping weird it was when we were ordering them. And then I remember trying to order one in Dublin and was looked at like I just said something really racist 😂

• Haha
I remember thinking how bleeping weird it was when we were ordering them. And then I remember trying to order one in Dublin and was looked at like I just said something really racist 😂
Can we get Markbire cancelled??
JK...but not really 😂

• Haha
When did he start using tongs to hold onto a cookie 😂😂 either someone said something to him or he had a visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.