Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think so. The original one seems to be a little busy but I was only down by it twice. I live close to his second one and never see anyone at it, except yesterday, walked by while a couple went over and I overheard them being turned away as they were “finished” at maybe 3pm. So I literally have never seen anyone go and get served 😂 wouldn’t say he’s making any good money from the horseboxes
I’d say his books say he’s raking it in tho 😉

Reactions: 4
Don’t think so. The original one seems to be a little busy but I was only down by it twice. I live close to his second one and never see anyone at it, except yesterday, walked by while a couple went over and I overheard them being turned away as they were “finished” at maybe 3pm. So I literally have never seen anyone go and get served 😂 wouldn’t say he’s making any good money from the horseboxes
Have you read the google reviews of it? Various ones mentioning Conor smells.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ellie doesn’t even go to it sure. She’s always at her local drive through starbucks. He has some neck to complain about Irish people not being supportive. His own girlfriend isn’t even supporting his tit show of a coffee kip.
She lives over the south side and he’s north side she can’t drive a half hour ever time she fancy’s a coffee like?

Reactions: 3
She lives over the south side and he’s north side she can’t drive a half hour ever time she fancy’s a coffee like?
But her and the woman sister can travel on a plane whenever they fancy a tan? It’s her fella, she should be showing support 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Conor is running another fake competition. Barely 500 entries so that 3 euro he’s paying per share that’s expensive. No draw and no winners in any others so he’ll have to rig this one. Which one of his friends or friends of friends or which fake page do you think will win this? And the winner is (by way of him randomly choosing) .. Ellie 😂 who chooses the holiday
its mad, every “competition” he does is not real. Every “winner” will b from his surrounding area and he will know them. The last diamond bullies competition he took a photo with like a 12 year old chav kid who was the supposed winner and the playstation box was literally torn all down the front of it...anybody else see that? Anyway it’s blatantly obvious it’s not a real competition. He must have some notion in his head that all these competitions will gain him new followers and help him grow🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alright but she was able to travel around the whole of dublin for any bit of free grub she could get? Even when she wasn’t supposed to leave her 5k? 🙃 cool story bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The cheek of him doing food posts when all’s he eats is chicken tenders😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope she doesn’t go back to him. She’s young, with a good manager could get a bit of focus and try refocus on her brand and building a bit of a future for herself.

Reactions: 8
I think they have defo broken up, hopefully anyway. Judging by Ellie’s stories today and Conor changed his profile pic from them together to just him

Reactions: 4
Won’t last they always break up and get back together
Yea I’m with you on this. There’s been long break ups before even when Nathan Penny Sweets Adams was her manager, he sent her flowers and gifts because she was ‘heartbroken’ and everyone knew they were broken up; they’ve done it for drama attention and follows too. I do think she is doing her own potential harm being linked to such a scobe Lidl level gangster but she’s old enough to know as well !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hope she doesn't go back to him again! She is a million times better off without him. Why be with someone who has zero respect for you and treats you so bad. She'd be a much happier person in the long run without him and there will be a nice lad out there for her who will treat her right and build her up instead of treating her like tit and tearing her down like Conor does. He's a horrible chicken legged gremlin I'd honestly hate if my sister brought home a fella like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I kinda missed what she was implying in her story when she was describing her lips as scarred but not by fillers by a word she wouldn't say? Anyone shed light on what she meant?

Reactions: 3
I kinda missed what she was implying in her story when she was describing her lips as scarred but not by fillers by a word she wouldn't say? Anyone shed light on what she meant?

Has anyone a screenshot? I haven't been on Instagram. Would she mean by the coldsores ?...

Reactions: 1
Has anyone a screenshot? I haven't been on Instagram. Would she mean by the coldsores ?...
Oh maybe your right actually shes probably on about Coldsores ! I thought when she said "the C word that I shall not say" she was talking about Conor 🙈 Nevermind me Ill go back under my rock I think Im sleep deprived. To be fair though he is a scab.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cold sores😂 Jesus, the way she’s carrying on about it is why there’s such a bad stigma around it!

Reactions: 2
Oh maybe your right actually shes probably on about Coldsores ! I thought when she said "the C word that I shall not say" she was talking about Conor 🙈 Nevermind me Ill go back under my rock I think Im sleep deprived. To be fair though he is a scab.
Conor! 😂👏
I thought it was cancer the way she said “the c word” but I’d say you’re all right and its coldsores.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.