Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned here last week that FSAI visited the tit box last week, hopefully it’s true and it’s published in the July report. I’d love to get it printed on a 40FT banner and staple it to his massively disproportionate head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He doesn't have a thread but he definitely should. My god he's so far from decent. He made out that oonagh was cheating on him constantly when he infact was riding rings around him and texting girls behind her back. Also speaks volumes that former staff have left him but refuse to talk about what happened
He's a horrible cretin so I can only imagine

Reactions: 6
He doesn't have a thread but he definitely should. My god he's so far from decent. He made out that oonagh was cheating on him constantly when he infact was riding rings around him and texting girls behind her back. Also speaks volumes that former staff have left him but refuse to talk about what happened
He's a horrible cretin so I can only imagine
Who Conor?

Conor and Ellie have unfollowed each other, Wonder what happened 🤔
fair play to her if she booted him. Honestly like the girl but I think that dope puts her down way too much and treats her like shite on his shoe - which then impacts on how she does things. I honestly can say if she did boot him or whatever happened, I’d love to see her excel and go further than she ever has. I’d say it’d do her the world of good to be on her own and work on herself. I’d say she’d do amazing. But in reality they probably be back licking each other’s faces next week. But I’m rooting for her to better herself and not to let him drag her down.

Reactions: 19
Spill......
I’ve witnessed him being physically abusive and mentally abusive on several occasions to an ex before he was even in a shop and tattooing out of a filthy shack🤢 There was an insta page around last year called Tattoometoo and it was for customers to write in horrible experiences about tattoo artists and the amount of stories girls had of him groping them and messaging them after tattoos was mental! All while he was in a relationship might

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I seen they unfollowed each other too. Now she has up she has been crying. When they finish they always get back. Hopefully she dosnt cave this time and sticks it out. She be much better away from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dont get the hopes up.. they do this every now and then for attention and more followers. They’ll both out accounts on private too so you’ll have to follow for a nose. He is a walking STD I would say

Reactions: 13
Dont get the hopes up.. they do this every now and then for attention and more followers. They’ll both out accounts on private too so you’ll have to follow for a nose. He is a walking STD I would say
Ellie is redeemable and career salvageable. Although the ditsy/stupid act wears thin.

Ryan is pathetic

Reactions: 6
Were they not supposed to be in The Farnham and Fota Island this week or did I miss those?

Reactions: 3
I think this happened last year too. They unfollowed each other for 3 weeks and then everything was rosey. I hope she realises she's going nowhere with him. She needs to get out now before she's caught up in his dodgy dealings.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.