Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes a shite up on his stories he is an absolute scumbag anyone who buys food from him needs a reality check

Reactions: 11
Imagine the hygiene on that horse box 🤢

If anyones looking for a some good coffee/cake places I reccomend bread 41 or Allta 👍

Reactions: 6
Omg cant believe he bought a car on finance for his mam. So kind xx
Two horse boxes and a car for his Mam this year. And we are supposed to believe he bought this using his own money or on finance? I was suspicious of his source of income but bleeping hell is he begging CAB for a sniff around his books.

Reactions: 12
Omg cant believe he bought a car on finance for his mam. So kind xx

Well he definitely didn't buy it haha 😆 couldn't of made that much from the tit box only open a couple of weeks. Sure his dad is prison officer I think there on a good salary well he should be of hes there a long time. I'm sure his mam works aswell . Funny how his mate is sponsored by them and giving a car , only last week picture of them now he got his mam a car seems a bit funny 😄.

Myself and my sibling bought our man a
nissan qashqai not brand new but newish i suppose it doesn't count when I don't put it on social media for strangers to like it haha 😆 😄

Why would his parents want him to pay for car on finance for his mam while he's paying for his own car on finance. Would they not want him to save for a mortgage so he can move out ? This car company are known to give cars out for sponsorship and there all really cheap finance deals which is a red flag sounds great when they say its only 50 a week yeah but for around 10 years + interest.

Also notice how nobody can comment on the picture as most will call him out on it and know all about the car dealer .

Well he definitely didn't buy it haha 😆 couldn't of made that much from the tit box only open a couple of weeks. Sure his dad is prison officer I think there on a good salary well he should be of hes there a long time. I'm sure his mam works aswell . Funny how his mate is sponsored by them and giving a car , only last week picture of them now he got his mam a car seems a bit funny 😄.

Myself and my sibling bought our man a
nissan qashqai not brand new but newish i suppose it doesn't count when I don't put it on social media for strangers to like it haha 😆 😄

Why would his parents want him to pay for car on finance for his mam while he's paying for his own car on finance. Would they not want him to save for a mortgage so he can move out ? This car company are known to give cars out for sponsorship and there all really cheap finance deals which is a red flag sounds great when they say its only 50 a week yeah but for around 10 years + interest.

Also notice how nobody can comment on the picture as most will call him out on it and know all about the car dealer . The reg isn't even coming up on motor check haha red flag if you ever need one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Two horse boxes and a car for his Mam this year. And we are supposed to believe he bought this using his own money or on finance? I was suspicious of his source of income but bleeping hell is he begging CAB for a sniff around his books.
He reminds me of Mr. Flashy.

Reactions: 7
I still can’t see likes? Did you update or something?
I can’t either but little trick, if you go on any browser like say safari on your phone you can see likes! It’s only the app they’re gone in. Major eye opener when you’re feeling nosy haha

Reactions: 3
I can’t either but little trick, if you go on any browser like say safari on your phone you can see likes! It’s only the app they’re gone in. Major eye opener when you’re feeling nosy haha
No they’re giving people the option now to opt into seeing them again. It popped up in my app a few days ago. I can now see the likes on everyone’s pictures etc on the app. It definitely is a big eye opener. For the big following some people have they get very little interaction on anything on their pages.

Reactions: 3
No they’re giving people the option now to opt into seeing them again. It popped up in my app a few days ago. I can now see the likes on everyone’s pictures etc on the app. It definitely is a big eye opener. For the big following some people have they get very little interaction on anything on their pages.
Oh I know it’s a thing, I’ve seen people say it on Insta. I don’t personally have it tho. I was just saying using browser was always an option for anyone who ever wanted to see likes and still doesn’t have the option, I’m always doing it tbh. So many act like they have amazing engagement and don’t!

Reactions: 4
Jesus the Point-to-Points box 2 looks even sadder than the first one 🤣 the bleeping tow truck fee would cost more than the value of the horse box

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.