Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they really do love their leisure. Trips to Skerries, off to get coffee, off to Penneys. Wheres the work guys. The ‘Grind’ never stops guys. No one hustles like they do. No one takes chances like them. Conor may be starbucks biggest competitor in the next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see he’s turned off the comments for the latest scam he’s advertising. I wonder if that’s who gave him the idea to drop ship those shite harnesses from Alibaba?

• Haha
I see he’s turned off the comments for the latest scam he’s advertising. I wonder if that’s who gave him the idea to drop ship those shite harnesses from Alibaba?
Would say you’re on the money there. Have noticed him post a couple of times about Ryan’s digital and every time the comments have been turned off- sure sign he has some arrangement with them but doesn’t want to field any questions on it.

Reactions: 2
Would say you’re on the money there. Have noticed him post a couple of times about Ryan’s digital and every time the comments have been turned off- sure sign he has some arrangement with them but doesn’t want to field any questions on it.
According to him it’s not forex trading related so don’t worry about it. I’m tempted to report him to the gaurds. He’s a scumbag and shouldn’t be allowed promote scams.

Reactions: 11
he makes me sick every time he eats 🤮 he’s just gross! Is this what kids aspire to be like now.

Reactions: 11
Is he ‘on something tonight’? Very changeable moods, unprofessional, and downright piggish - not the usual face of a new business. We all know the horse box is a kip but half the battle is how you sell it. Acting like pure filth isn’t exactly encouraging. It’s as if he is going backwards in his maturity. I don’t wish anyone bad but it’s like he needs a kick up the arse before everything comes tumbling down around him!

Reactions: 5
Is he ‘on something tonight’? Very changeable moods, unprofessional, and downright piggish - not the usual face of a new business. We all know the horse box is a kip but half the battle is how you sell it. Acting like pure filth isn’t exactly encouraging. It’s as if he is going backwards in his maturity. I don’t wish anyone bad but it’s like he needs a kick up the arse before everything comes tumbling down around him!
To be honest there aren’t many times I’m watching him that I don’t think he’s on something! Coked up to the eyeballs.

Reactions: 4
Also, the croissants are not freshly baked in the mornings - evident in tonight’s videos. Basically you’re paying €5 for a stale, chewy croissant with half a kinder bueno (that he got at whole sale prices to begin with) mushed on top? This lad needs a dose of reality.

If she keeps getting stuff done to her
They're THICCCCCCC

Just like herself and turkey legs. Going to penny's on a Tuesday morning to spend there social welfare money 😄 🤣 not fooling anyone she really needs to get a job all she's doing is going places eating food or in conors car eating food don't no how she isn't bored out of her eyebrows.

What is this tit 😄 so Turkey legs saying this isn't a scam unlike forex, forex isn't a scam just people like you and mates selling courses online are funking idiot 😄 so why isn't Connor doing what Ryan is doing if its so good Instead of opening but a cock box . A quick look on Instagram shows this Ryan person is full of tit take picture beside a Lamborghini while taking a important phone call to your welfare officer. He drives a Audi noting special then takes pictures with these supercars.

Seriously connor do us all a favour and crawl back into your mams vagina.

If she keeps getting stuff done to her

Just like herself and turkey legs. Going to penny's on a Tuesday morning to spend there social welfare money 😄 🤣 not fooling anyone she really needs to get a job all she's doing is going places eating food or in conors car eating food don't no how she isn't bored out of her eyebrows.

What is this tit 😄 so Turkey legs saying this isn't a scam unlike forex, forex isn't a scam just people like you and mates selling courses online are funking idiot 😄 so why isn't Connor doing what Ryan is doing if its so good Instead of opening but a cock box . A quick look on Instagram shows this Ryan person is full of tit take picture beside a Lamborghini while taking a important phone call to your welfare officer. He drives a Audi noting special then takes pictures with these supercars.

Seriously connor do us all a favour and crawl back into your mams vagina.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I stumbled across this idiot on TikTok and came straight on here to see if there was a thread 😁.
My goodness how can he eat so much take aways - you can really see the affects on her skin she’s like a much older version of herself and seems to have put on weight too .
He’s a dose . “ bought “ his Mam a new car 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wdf did he do to the car.... he now wants to get it wrapped green and alloys black now I know you have to pick the right color to wrap your car like a BMW a mad color like green looks great not a fecking skoda family wagon hahaha . I guarantee I know more about cars then he does he probably can't even change a tyre .

Im not 100% sure but I don't think he is allowed to do anything the car as its technically not his until last payment is made. No doubt he is getting the wrap done for free..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.