Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1621463716837.png

He is basically floating in this picture.

The stussy’s he was advertising earlier are clearly fake. They cost €700 or €800 on other sites. How is he allowed get away with it.

In his stories earlier today he was giving the dogs chocolate and giving the M&M’s. He is some dope.

Reactions: 10
Can never take any business seriously that substitutes zzzzzz into the name. It’s really childish. Like

Reactions: 7
‘Who should stock the running vests’

He asked on the straight jacket page.
Oh yea Conor I’m certain Nike will buy them from you 🤣 first rainy day since the buddy horse box
Box opened & now you can get your coffee delivered So probably about €10 for a cold coffee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone listened to Ellie on the talking bollox podcast? It turns out her real name is "Mary-Ellen" 🤪🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way is Conor doing a fraud PS5 comp by promoting the following of a backyard breeding account?? Wtaf

Reactions: 1
Is that true ? Actually her sister has the look of one
I don’t know if it’s true but I’ve heard it more than once by different people. And the name Mary Ellen on a 20 something year old girl kinda backs it up, imo. 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.