Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another unoriginal idea from him. That's an exact copy of the free train phone holder thats been out for 2 years now😂 they look so stupid. I bought one and used it once. I hope to god people aren't stupid enough to buy jt

Reactions: 5
Look at the state of these things....

You can see all the shite on the cup, which means he used his scaldy fingers to smash the caramel squares

Gloves used you might say? I think not 🤢
I wonder if health and safety called would they close him down. If they did, it would be published the month after it was closed down.

Also I have a feeling the only reason he opens from 8 am to 3pm is because there is a secondary school right next door and that’s who most of his customers are.

Looking at some of the pictures of the place on his page. It’s scumbag central.

Reactions: 4
See Conor giving out yesterday about the small numbers that had entered his latest con raffle!! He’s trying to grow the ‘no hands Ireland’ page to over 10k with possibly a stolen coffee machine and dodgy cash! He is such a scammer! I can’t cope with his explanations of the hot chocolate I mean really ! And then breathing over all the croissants and over priced treats.... give it 3-4 more months max. Between summer and hols, every coffee shop outdoors will be ok for awhile but who’s going to queue in the winter, in the dark, cold mornings and evenings. He will have opened some other ‘business’ by then 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if health and safety called would they close him down. If they did, it would be published the month after it was closed down.

Also I have a feeling the only reason he opens from 8 am to 3pm is because there is a secondary school right next door and that’s who most of his customers are.

Looking at some of the pictures of the place on his page. It’s scumbag central.
Were his van is,is a dump there is rubbish all over it ..absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 1
He had followers before Ellie, he had around 20k when I first discovered them and Ellie was in the high thousands (9000), Ellie gained her following from Conor
You’re right about ellie having less at first but majority of his 20k were bought. He’s been on insta as long as the rest of us in his gen I imagine since about 2012, and he was always buying them for years but he wasn’t an influencer. Influencers barely existed at the time. I think he got most of his real followers after it from ellie who was genuinely popular

Reactions: 3
So he getting the car resprayed a different colour, unless they are wrapping the car. To get the whole car resprayed properly, will cost a bomb or if he is getting it done cheaply he ruin the paint work. He is an idiot if he is doing it to a car on Finance because if I was a garage I wouldn’t touch it.

And the likes on posts can be seen again on Instagram 🎉🎉. Ellie is getting thousands of likes on each post. Conors is shocking… especially on the buddy cup and no hands posts. Eye opener…

Reactions: 8
And the likes on posts can be seen again on Instagram 🎉🎉. Ellie is getting thousands of likes on each post. Conors is shocking… especially on the buddy cup and no hands posts. Eye opener…
Noooooo, there goes me back to never posting again 😂

• Haha
I see he has gone with the same tactics of having a "sale price" on his no hands bags. He did the same for CR Whitening.

It's not a sale price when that is the price all the time, genius

• Haha
I see he has gone with the same tactics of having a "sale price" on his no hands bags. He did the same for CR Whitening.

It's not a sale price when that is the price all the time, genius
“This running game, the cycling game, any kind of fitness...game will be changed with this”

Shut your hole, you bought a load of shite quality Chinese tit braces off Alibaba for about a fiver a piece, slapped a stick man on the front that looks like it’s farting and now you’re trying to sell them for €35

And then he has the audacity to give it the large one about someone taking one of his stolen ideas. Give me strength.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Anyone know how much those tit filled croissants are in his horse box ?
ive no intention of going there to buy one I’m just curious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's on today saying

Get yours now swipe up on sale

On sale? At 35 euro 😂😂😂
He says
"from a company that I actually own"

It's an Instagram page you bellend hardly a bleeping company

hole of the highest order!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.