Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he intending to sell them biscuits he got earlier his paws were all over them
I couldn’t believe that. Filthy hands all over it then throws it back in the box. Imagine someone most likely bought that today. He’s a bloody disgrace.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t believe that. Filthy hands all over it then throws it back in the box. Imagine someone most likely bought that today. He’s a bloody disgrace.
Surprised the horse box hasn't been inspected i say its filthy

Reactions: 2
Another ‘business venture’ he says. Another scam more like. If you check his website it states no refunds. This is in breach of Consumer Rights Directive. He’s pretending it’s a sale item which it clearly isn’t as it has never been advertised for sale before. He needs to be reported for this. He’s basically saying if you buy it your stuck with it. No returns. Actually illegal. In truth you have 14 days cooking off period to return even if you don’t like it. But as he is telling you there is no cooling off period it extends to 12 months not 14 days. Best avoided. Another scam.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
You'd think it was a new invention he has on his hands. There are so many businesses doing these now. He's like a child but he thinks he's the next Alan Sugar 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wonder is it like the teeth strips that were ‘pre-order’ & people were left waiting nearly 2 months

Reactions: 4
He’s deleting comments and blocking people left and right who are calling him a scammer. Absolute weasel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the likes on posts can be seen again on Instagram 🎉🎉. Ellie is getting thousands of likes on each post. Conors is shocking… especially on the buddy cup and no hands posts. Eye opener…
That’s because they’re all paid for followers, the bought bots don’t have the ability to comment. All you have to do is look at engagement on posts to see how reliable his follower count is.

Anyone know how much those tit filled croissants are in his horse box ?
ive no intention of going there to buy one I’m just curious
€5.20

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s deleting comments and blocking people left and right who are calling him a scammer. Absolute weasel
All of these c**ts do that...if it's the truth, it has no place....

When trying to look hard fails and you end up looking like a alien
Jesus, he wouldn't get a kick in a stampede...little scrote

Look at his "croissants" compared to an actual croissant with filling.
I've seen more attractive Dog dumps!

• Haha
It looks like absolute tat, you can see how poor quality it is. And to charge 35 euro for it, shocking!

He deleted my comment off tikok when I said its basically freetrain and put a link to where he bought it for a 5er 😄 im seriously thinking of reporting his business as no refunds is illegal also the tit box for health safety . Anyone know how i can report him on both ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He deleted my comment off tikok when I said its basically freetrain and put a link to where he bought it for a 5er 😄 im seriously thinking of reporting his business as no refunds is illegal also the tit box for health safety . Anyone know how i can report him on both ?

HSA for the buddy box and I imagine consumer rights cppc.ie for the no returns

Definitely in St. Paul's in Artane.

So he is opening up one about 10 minutes from the other.

At least he will get the weekend crowd when the kids are playing and the parents are standing around

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.