Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I didn't find this weeks podcast great, it's no tell all anyway. He relapsed,was in a bad way and got his own place but skirted around the actual details. Didn't find it as raw as people are saying.

And I'm sure I'll get slated for this but because he hassles every TD known to him and gets a home handed to him probably in the area he grew up in when so many people are working hard, saving and struggling to become home owners whilst also having some similar problems to him...to be honest the entitlement sickens me.
Well said.

Reactions: 6
What kills me is how stupid this name is. The hip and aesthetic coffee shop is not a difficult model to replicate. I travel regularly into town to get Bread 41 - amazing coffee and pastries. There is always a huge que. Buddy cup is so juvenile. But I guess his market is 14 year olds and prospective diabetics. If anyone has any other decent coffee places worth the drive/commute let me know!!

Reactions: 10
To be honest I didn't find this weeks podcast great, it's no tell all anyway. He relapsed,was in a bad way and got his own place but skirted around the actual details. Didn't find it as raw as people are saying.

And I'm sure I'll get slated for this but because he hassles every TD known to him and gets a home handed to him probably in the area he grew up in when so many people are working hard, saving and struggling to become home owners whilst also having some similar problems to him...to be honest the entitlement sickens me.
I didn’t know that 😱

Reactions: 2
Yes I know that lol. Didn’t know about the hounding of TDs and I totally get what you mean about the sense of entitlement
Yeah he said it in the podcast and he even said he didn't know and hadn't heard of the lady who got him sorted with a home. Sickens me to be honest. He's probably never voted in his life.

Reactions: 1
What kills me is how stupid this name is. The hip and aesthetic coffee shop is not a difficult model to replicate. I travel regularly into town to get Bread 41 - amazing coffee and pastries. There is always a huge que. Buddy cup is so juvenile. But I guess his market is 14 year olds and prospective diabetics. If anyone has any other decent coffee places worth the drive/commute let me know!!
From yesterday’s stories he said the hot chocolate sold more than the coffee. I’m not expert but I’d say that isn’t that the norm for most coffee trailers.

His target market are teenagers/scumbags who more than likely don’t drink coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Conor hovering the phone and himself and his mask less FACE over those buns and croissants every morning 😖

Reactions: 8
He had followers before Ellie, he had around 20k when I first discovered them and Ellie was in the high thousands (9000), Ellie gained her following from Conor
that is definitely not true that she gained her following from him. Ellie has more genuine followers but Ryan has been buying his for YEARS and used to always get called out on it.

Reactions: 4
I guess conor is allowed into
Ellie’s as he is having his second sleepover this week

Reactions: 1
that is definitely not true that she gained her following from him. Ellie has more genuine followers but Ryan has been buying his for YEARS and used to always get called out on it.
I vividly remember when Ellie was working in inglot that Conor initially had more followers than Ellie

I vividly remember when Ellie was working in inglot that Conor initially had more followers than Ellie
He may have been buying them but being with Conor would have helped her get followers quicker but I do agree that she has more genuine followers

Reactions: 2

He may have been buying them but being with Conor would have helped her get followers quicker but I do agree that she has more genuine followers

conor states on the talking bollox podcast that ellie had more followers than him

I drove past the Buddy Cup on Saturday and it was just kids queuing up at it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.