Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys sorry to derail but can anyone make a thread for cheryl lyons. The biggest Covid conspiracy theorist going

Reactions: 6
Connor only has one of the following. Located in Dublin 🤣🤣. Only day the tit Cup has been busy was the opening day can't sse how he's opening up another it will be closed by September.
Only way it's still open is money laundering.

Does anyone know
Nathan Adams? Is he another Connor with his scams he has a sweet company as there is none like that already 😄 🤣.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Ellie trying extra hard now on her posts is cringy 😂😂

Definitely reads this...

Other chap back playing ball tonight I'd say the lads are mortified showing up to away games with him 🙈⚽

Reactions: 5
Connor only has one of the following. Located in Dublin 🤣🤣. Only day the tit Cup has been busy was the opening day can't sse how he's opening up another it will be closed by September.

Does anyone know
Nathan Adams? Is he another Connor with his scams he has a sweet company as there is none like that already 😄 🤣.
Nathan has his sweet company a good few years now! He is Donal ogs boyfriend. Well he was the last time I looked on his page! I think he was Ellie’s manager for a while?

Nathan has his sweet company a good few years now! He is Donal ogs boyfriend. Well he was the last time I looked on his page! I think he was Ellie’s manager for a while?
Sweet kings is a new thing. Think it was set up in lockdown 2.

think he was Ellie’s manager. But defo not anymore 😂

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her Q&A? I really don’t think I can sit through 9 minutes of her moaning but wondering if there’s any tea ☕ 😂

Reactions: 2
I watched her q&a and it was very tame, tbh I find Ellie harmless. I wish for her sake she could get her drive back and maybe not lose the position she’s in because I think if she felt good enough in her career and in herself maybe she’d regain her confidence and lose that other plonker.
Nothing really juicy in it, she said she’s not moving out any time soon, she’s had two relationships before Conor, she does get upset with nasty comments and messages but is growing a thicker skin, nothing out of the ordinary.

Reactions: 12
He has a teeth whitening launched same time as cr whitening. He’s a manager as well and Ellie was definitely the biggest person he had on his books a lot of his clients are gone down the only fans route now

Reactions: 1
I watched her q&a and it was very tame, tbh I find Ellie harmless. I wish for her sake she could get her drive back and maybe not lose the position she’s in because I think if she felt good enough in her career and in herself maybe she’d regain her confidence and lose that other plonker.
Nothing really juicy in it, she said she’s not moving out any time soon, she’s had two relationships before Conor, she does get upset with nasty comments and messages but is growing a thicker skin, nothing out of the ordinary.
To be honest, I think she’s had her time and there’s about 15/20 girls in the wings waiting for the shot she had. As a company - why would I send PR drop to someone and then have them review it 2 months later because she forgot 😂. Thats her job and she’s failing at it.

Like the rest of the world. She could have adapted with the pandemic. Doing Live workouts or Live makeup routines. As far as I can tell. She didn’t do anything like that. Just moaned about how she couldn’t go on holidays (yet managed a few during the lockdown).

Reactions: 13
Was a very dull and very moany q&a . The 9 mins are basically 2 mins of her answering a half dozen questions and 7 mins moaning about said questions. She likes crisps, hates cheese but loves cheese on pizza, was a ‘witch’ when she was a teenager and Conor is her 3rd boyfriend. Absolute snooze fest. Struggling for content and it’s showing.

Oh btw, she giving out about people sending her hate, which is fair enough but I haven’t once seen her say a bad word about her scamming boyfriend. He has run so many scams/competitions/promoting dodgy characters. Still does. He broke covid guidelines constantly last year. Still does. Pictures with everyone and anyone even children. But that’s ok, why? Because she’s blinded by love? No excuse. Plus he cheated countless time. Still does? Who knows.

Reactions: 14

Does anyone know

That ad is illegal!!! you can't say someone MUST live in Dublin. Folks in Meath could take a case to the WRC with that AD...... the only requirement is that you MUST be able to get to work on time.

Reactions: 12
Oh btw, she giving out about people sending her hate, which is fair enough but I haven’t once seen her say a bad word about her scamming boyfriend. He has run so many scams/competitions/promoting dodgy characters. Still does. He broke covid guidelines constantly last year. Still does. Pictures with everyone and anyone even children. But that’s ok, why? Because she’s blinded by love? No excuse. Plus he cheated countless time. Still does? Who knows.
[/QUOTE]

I agree there is no excuse but I can’t imagine her ever saying anything to him even privately between the two of them, I’d say she does give out about things and he’s said before she can have a horrible mouth but he knows he can talk his way back into her good graces. If they have stayed together after all the cheating rumours, never mind the confirmed stuff then I don’t think him being a full on scam artist is even on her radar for issues with him 😂 I’ve heard she hasn’t stayed loyal either and even though you couldn’t blame her now I still just think what’s the point? Break up it’ll be much less stress! But I can’t see her doing that any time soon, I really think he’s shattered her confidence. I loved Ellie when she was in Canada and watching her weekly vlogs used to break my heart like he’d be out with ‘friends’ or work people and she’d be sitting inside on her own cleaning or something and then it came to light that he’d apparently cheated on her over there too, it just makes me sad because like the above poster said, she has no content. She seems to be trying-ish now but she just seems so lost and no spark anymore and I think especially in something creative like make up, you have to have passion

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This popped up in my timeline today. A place in Dublin doing these since 28th March. He launches it at the buddy cup 7th April as a new product. And this 'no hands' new company is just the same as Apex fitness and Freetrain stock.
Screenshot_20210511_191606.jpg

• Wow
That ad is illegal!!! you can't say someone MUST live in Dublin. Folks in Meath could take a case to the WRC with that AD...... the only requirement is that you MUST be able to get to work on time.
It isn't, there are 9 grounds for discrimination in the workplace, I've pasted them below
  • Civil status: includes single, married, separated, divorced, widowed people, civil partners and former civil partners
  • Family status: this refers to the parent of a person under 18 years or the resident primary carer or parent of a person with a disability
  • Sexual orientation: includes gay, lesbian, bisexual and heterosexual
  • Religion: means religious belief, background, outlook or none
  • Disability: includes people with physical, intellectual, learning, cognitive or emotional disabilities and a range of medical conditions
  • Race: includes race, skin colour, nationality or ethnic origin
  • Membership of the Traveller community.

Reactions: 2
It isn't, there are 9 grounds for discrimination in the workplace, I've pasted them below
  • Civil status: includes single, married, separated, divorced, widowed people, civil partners and former civil partners
  • Family status: this refers to the parent of a person under 18 years or the resident primary carer or parent of a person with a disability
  • Sexual orientation: includes gay, lesbian, bisexual and heterosexual
  • Religion: means religious belief, background, outlook or none
  • Disability: includes people with physical, intellectual, learning, cognitive or emotional disabilities and a range of medical conditions
  • Race: includes race, skin colour, nationality or ethnic origin
  • Membership of the Traveller community.
Sorry, your correct it’s not yet illegal. I should have said it’s simple a case of discrimination.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.