Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked Ellie if she earns the same since lockdown and she hasn’t a clue because she would have to go through statements??? Boy I wish I was in her shoes! I’m also self employed but I know what money is coming from where and where it’s going!!

Reactions: 10
Himself and Ellie doing a Come Dine With Me w/ Bla, Charleen, Miriam “& her bf” and Terence/Carly.
I wonder for their week have they decided yet if he going to order the dinner in or is Ellie’s mam going cooking it.

He probably wouldn’t spend the JustEat voucher on anyone but himself
He says they are doing it June 1st. They will all be breaking Covid rules if they go to each others houses for it. They all seem to live with their parents aswel so wonder how they will manage that.

Reactions: 4
He says they are doing it June 1st. They will all be breaking Covid rules if they go to each others houses for it. They all seem to live with their parents aswel so wonder how they will manage that.

terence has his own place

Reactions: 1
Come dine with me 🤦‍♀️ Again more charity stuff to boost his profile. Terrible way to grow a business. Instead of the other 4 couples he should invite 4 of the girls he cheated on Ellie with, can you imagine Ellie’s face when she sees Caitlin sitting across from her, there would be daggers ⚔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what happened with him? Saw a few cryptic stories recently

I havent yet listened too this weeks podcast but i know he relapsed and thats what this episode is about, im looking forward too listening too it he comes across really well

I havent yet listened too this weeks podcast but i know he relapsed and thats what this episode is about, im looking forward too listening too it he comes across really well
Ya it’s a really good podcast I like him a lot. 😊

Someone asked Ellie if she earns the same since lockdown and she hasn’t a clue because she would have to go through statements??? Boy I wish I was in her shoes! I’m also self employed but I know what money is coming from where and where it’s going!!
That’s an obvious no.

She dosnt earn as much as she lets on. If anything she’s scrapping by and definitely claiming some sort of welfare over this pandemic. Brands have her on a PR list for press drops etc they’re not paid promotion. Hence why she’s tit at reviewing them - as someone said here she puts it on the long finger.

Haven’t looked at her stories since Belfast. But last I seen she paid posts. Just a lot of PR drops and Affiliate links and the odd Paid Promotion.

Plus if she earned as much as she lets on - it would be trips to Dubai with the girls and not Spain or Ibiza with the huns (no shame in a Spain trip don’t @me 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Himself and Ellie doing a Come Dine With Me w/ Bla, Charleen, Miriam “& her bf” and Terence/Carly.
I wonder for their week have they decided yet if he going to order the dinner in or is Ellie’s mam going cooking it.

He probably wouldn’t spend the JustEat voucher on anyone but himself

Haha i think you should really have your own home or rent if are doing something like that, there parents will probably make it or else Turkey legs will just get a takeaway for everyone haha he said 100s of people are down there today getting iced coffee he must think everyone is gullible.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they do this inside on June 1st it’ll be another blatant two fingers up at the rest of the country like the typical f&&kwits they are

Size of those grapes 🍇

What is Ellies sisters name what does she actually work as or is like Ellie and turkey legs. Did Connor cheat on Ellie with her own sis

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Size of those grapes 🍇

What is Ellies sisters name what does she actually work as or is like Ellie and turkey legs. Did Connor cheat on Ellie with her own sis
Her name is Caoimhe. I actually haven't a clue what she does I don't follow her cos I can't look at the lips. Someone else might be able answer that. I don't think he cheated on Ellie with her but he makes sexual comments about her as if he had or would.

Her name is Caoimhe. I actually haven't a clue what she does I don't follow her cos I can't look at the lips. Someone else might be able answer that. I don't think he cheated on Ellie with her but he makes sexual comments about her as if he had or would.
I'm not entirely sure but I think it's sales or something like that? One that hasn't believed in covid since the start and has plastic pumped into every bit off her face by that horror Alicia

Does anyone know what actually happened with Caoimhe in regards to work? Cause I think she worked in Inglot, then tried to go off on her own doing makeup but I’m guessing that didn’t work so now she’s working in that car dealership?

Or did something else happen? I was always very curious why that whole makeup thing just disappeared one day and was never talked about again

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity, who do we think earns more atm? conor or ellie?

Conor 100% with all his side scams and ads. He does more promo on insta than Ellie. She gets sent a lot of PR but doesn't seem to get a lot of paid gigs.

Conor 100% with all his side scams and ads. He does more promo on insta than Ellie. She gets sent a lot of PR but doesn't seem to get a lot of paid gigs.

I would say turkey legs aswell , Ellie is just happy to get enough to get buy pretty much wants things handed to her and thinks things will fall into her lap. I think she will have a break down after the summer she will enjoy going on hotel breaks in Ireland which I don't no how Connor is going to just not work in the tit box especially on weekends when its a going to be open and get customers.
I can see her getting hit with life and her time as a influencer (if you call it a job) will come to a end she had her time but has down way down and will find it hard to go back to a job 5 days a week instead of taking pictures and taking about makeup.

How much does everyone think Connor actually makes as I know it takes ages to make profit from a coffee trailer my Cousin has one and opens 7 days a week so I would say he was making more working in that agency which was probably 30k so around 28k after tax . Then again he's not guaranteed a wage each week unless to count social welfare which I think himself and Ellie definitely get .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.