Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conor 100% with all his side scams and ads. He does more promo on insta than Ellie. She gets sent a lot of PR but doesn't seem to get a lot of paid gigs.
Conor does packages. so for example, he will charge a company say €300 a month. And they'll get 5 story mentions a week and 1 grid post a week for a month. Sounds low rent and tit but he doesn't care so does it for heaps of companies so he's taking in a decent amount from that alone without anything else. But Ellie would probably get 2 or 3k for an ad so she has to do less. She'd also earn a decent amount from affiliate links and affiliate discount codes.

Reactions: 8
Conor does packages. so for example, he will charge a company say €300 a month. And they'll get 5 story mentions a week and 1 grid post a week for a month. Sounds low rent and tit but he doesn't care so does it for heaps of companies so he's taking in a decent amount from that alone without anything else. But Ellie would probably get 2 or 3k for an ad so she has to do less. She'd also earn a decent amount from affiliate links and affiliate discount codes.
That’s too much. I’m sure he’d do it for a snack box alone 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That’s too much. I’m sure he’d do it for a snack box alone 😂
He offers tiers. Silver, gold, platinum and snack box. The snack box tier gets your company tagged, in tiny font, in the upper corner of a story of him picking his nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

He doesn't do that much ? Always Mr candy and takeaways he gets sent the odd free samples but after getting it doesn't talk about it again . Can't see Ellie getting that much she isn't very active like she use to be .

Reactions: 1
I’d highly doubt she’s put money away for when the influence gig dries up. She would have been making good money at her peak I’d say. She’ll have nothing to show for it bar a few handbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d highly doubt she’s put money away for when the influence gig dries up. She would have been making good money at her peak I’d say. She’ll have nothing to show for it bar a few handbags.
A few bags and a couple of STI’s from Conor 😂

• Haha
Anyone see his story early today or last night can’t remember, showing a big Q at the cluck chicken truck in Walkinstown, it was captioned look at the crowds after Conor Ryan was here !
such bloody notions, there is a huge crowd there all the time, long before he got his bag of free grub !! Rant over he just pisses me off 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In regards to rubber face,I know she set up a make up station in hillbilly ink as her and himself are 'besties',she was even thinking off doing a course on lip fillers 🙄 but they had a falling out. I remember it was all over his insta at the time there was a very public spat in town, I think in pygmalion but I stand to be corrected. After that she no longer had her little make up station in his shop. Not sure exactly why they fell out but apparently she was screaming like a lunatic and made a complete show off herself,this is when he was dating onagh from platinum. But low and behold they're besties again,not surprising,they're both as narcissistic as each other

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In regards to rubber face,I know she set up a make up station in hillbilly ink as her and himself are 'besties',she was even thinking off doing a course on lip fillers 🙄 but they had a falling out. I remember it was all over his insta at the time there was a very public spat in town, I think in pygmalion but I stand to be corrected. After that she no longer had her little make up station in his shop. Not sure exactly why they fell out but apparently she was screaming like a lunatic and made a complete show off herself,this is when he was dating onagh from platinum. But low and behold they're besties again,not surprising,they're both as narcissistic as each other
As far as I know they fell out over something to do with Oonagh. Then when they broke up they were back to being besties again.

Reactions: 4
Ellie puts up a question box asking about Botox and then comes on giving out about some of the replies. Eh she asked for opinions, what did she think she was going to get

• Haha
Ellie has a TON of followers and her page gets a lot of views so if she isn't doing a ton of sponsored posts, with her following she wouldn't need to do much as she has no bills to pay. There is a page on instagram called 'influencer pay gap' where influencers write anonymously and ask if a brand is offering enough money for their follower count or other influencers say how much they got for a grid post or story mention etc. Some people make serious money. Still baffles me she doesn't know how much money she owns! Why even bother answering that question at all!

He doesn't do that much ? Always Mr candy and takeaways he gets sent the odd free samples but after getting it doesn't talk about it again . Can't see Ellie getting that much she isn't very active like she use to be .
He's definitely more focused on all of his genius business ideas lately but he still does the promos. Off the top of my head; Mr. Candy, clever foods, nutrition first, massage guns, those retro football kits, party online. They're the ones repeatedly mentioned so they'd buy packages. And Ellie has management that works on her behalf to get her these deals. Companies don't care that she's not as active on stories anymore, they see that she has 250k followers and hand over the dosh. She would earn hundreds from affiliate links per month alone.

Reactions: 4
He's definitely more focused on all of his genius business ideas lately but he still does the promos. Off the top of my head; Mr. Candy, clever foods, nutrition first, massage guns, those retro football kits, party online. They're the ones repeatedly mentioned so they'd buy packages. And Ellie has management that works on her behalf to get her these deals. Companies don't care that she's not as active on stories anymore, they see that she has 250k followers and hand over the dosh. She would earn hundreds from affiliate links per month alone.
That’s not true in the slightest anymore. You can go out and buy 250k followers today if you wanted. They’re not true followers. Companies care about engagement rates Etc. Not your follower count.

She could have 250K followers and do a swipe up and the company get 10 purchases. A micro influencer (someone between 10K-100k) could do the same post and have a better engagement rate.

Companies don’t just hand over money based on an influencers word. They want proof of analytics and engagment rates. That’s why Ellen will fail as an influencer. Half her day is gone when she gets out of bed. She’s too lazy to be an influencer. Influencers are all about the hustle. As much as I hate saying this... Conor is a hustler and he has better engagment with followers etc 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That’s not true in the slightest anymore. You can go out and buy 250k followers today if you wanted. They’re not true followers. Companies care about engagement rates Etc. Not your follower count.

She could have 250K followers and do a swipe up and the company get 10 purchases. A micro influencer (someone between 10K-100k) could do the same post and have a better engagement rate.

Companies don’t just hand over money based on an influencers word. They want proof of analytics and engagment rates. That’s why Ellen will fail as an influencer. Half her day is gone when she gets out of bed. She’s too lazy to be an influencer. Influencers are all about the hustle. As much as I hate saying this... Conor is a hustler and he has better engagment with followers etc 😂

We would all love to think this is true all of the time. But it's not, unfortunately. Most irish micro influencers moan about it regularly enough.

Jesus someone like MrsHinch must make an absolute fortune going by some of the rates quote on that page

Reactions: 2
That’s mainly because Micro-influencers in Ireland are doing it all wrong. They attach themselves to everything and anything instead of focusing on one niche. Some do it extremely well. But most are on it to get famous and be the next James Kavanagh etc.

When I finished college I worked in influencer marketing at its height and it was like mentioned. Throwing money at anyone with a following for scraps. Ellie is already showing signs of giving it up - she’s unmotivated. It’s an age game. Look at influencers now - Tik Tok stars. Not insta anymore. Not bloggers. It’s about doing short dances 😂. I don’t see Ellie doing dances for engagment.

Saying that I haven’t watched her stories since last year.

Ya it’s a really good podcast I like him a lot. 😊
To be honest I didn't find this weeks podcast great, it's no tell all anyway. He relapsed,was in a bad way and got his own place but skirted around the actual details. Didn't find it as raw as people are saying.

And I'm sure I'll get slated for this but because he hassles every TD known to him and gets a home handed to him probably in the area he grew up in when so many people are working hard, saving and struggling to become home owners whilst also having some similar problems to him...to be honest the entitlement sickens me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.