Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's this on his story's no hands Ireland with someone called Jamie? Who is that?
How many things is he trying to open the amount of stuff in his name of past business ideas will be seen on his credit history no chance of a bank giving him a mortgage for a good few years must have a good list of bad debt.

Reactions: 1
What's this on his story's no hands Ireland with someone called Jamie? Who is that?
How many things is he trying to open the amount of stuff in his name of past business ideas will be seen on his credit history no chance of a bank giving him a mortgage for a good few years must have a good list of bad debt.
i thought it was a gym idea the both of them had but he says he might stock it in the buddy cup so it’s probably exercise bands from China 😂😂 while your eating your calorific cake and hot chocolate you can be keeping fit too 😂😂 I’m all for people going into business but when it’s a ton at once and stupid overpriced crap from China - that’s what annoys me. And probably why we hear feck all about all the other stuff anymore.

Reactions: 6
i thought it was a gym idea the both of them had but he says he might stock it in the buddy cup so it’s probably exercise bands from China 😂😂 while your eating your calorific cake and hot chocolate you can be keeping fit too 😂😂 I’m all for people going into business but when it’s a ton at once and stupid overpriced crap from China - that’s what annoys me. And probably why we hear feck all about all the other stuff anymore.

Probably is something like that but its called no hands Ireland I was thinking headphones from Ali express haha .
Who is this Jamie person?
Turkey legs can't bring anything out to do with fitness look at the size of him and then you see him eating six takeaways a week but its ok as he goes on a jog 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jamie Goonery, Ellie’s Personal Trainer. Also posted here recently that she is sleeping with him, whether true or not I don’t know!

Reactions: 3
Conor ‘No Hands’ Ryan showing his jealous and stupid side in one go complaining that another coffee place is copying him by yes you guessed it selling coffee and sprinkles pastries 😂 Oh no let’s get the lawyers in! Going on that logic, does he not realize that he too copied those beans from Dave’s coffee shops. Dave who owns (Full Circle Roasters) sells his roasted beans to other coffee shops as he’s a supplier and unless your some sort of coffee expert, which most of Conor’s customers aren’t, a lot of beans taste very similar. Even McDonalds add sprinkles to their McFlurry 😂 Next he’ll be saying that someone copied his idea of selling teeth whitening kits from Ali Express 😂 On another note his dodgy competitions are so dodgy that he’s now using charities to fuel his advertising. A lot of influencers are using charity donations as a promotional tool to drive engagement across their pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Conor ‘No Hands’ Ryan showing his jealous and stupid side in one go complaining that another coffee place is copying him by yes you guessed it selling coffee and sprinkles pastries 😂 Oh no let’s get the lawyers in! Going on that logic, does he not realize that he too copied those beans from Dave’s coffee shops. Dave who owns (Full Circle Roasters) sells his roasted beans to other coffee shops as he’s a supplier and unless your some sort of coffee expert, which most of Conor’s customers aren’t, a lot of beans taste very similar. Even McDonalds add sprinkles to their McFlurry 😂 Next he’ll be saying that someone copied his idea of selling teeth whitening kits from Ali Express 😂 On another note his dodgy competitions are so dodgy that he’s now using charities to fuel his advertising. A lot of influencers are using charity donations as a promotional tool to drive engagement across their pages.

There using charity donations? Wow that's a new low so if someone was to give money to there charity it basically goes into there pocket and nowhere near the charity itself scumbag.

There using charity donations? Wow that's a new low so if someone was to give money to there charity it basically goes into there pocket and nowhere near the charity itself scumbag.
I mean they are raising money for charities to boost their profile. Conor is giving 50% of his sales to a charity on Sunday. Does anyone remember he was donating a portion of his Conor Clothing sales to charity and also a portion of the CR Whitening sales was going to a charity both of which was recently. Did he ever post proof of these donations does anyone know?

I mean they are raising money for charities to boost their profile. Conor is giving 50% of his sales to a charity on Sunday. Does anyone remember he was donating a portion of his Conor Clothing sales to charity and also a portion of the CR Whitening sales was going to a charity both of which was recently. Did he ever post proof of these donations does anyone know?
Never seen any proof on any of his pages that he donated. Only one I seen any proof for was that girl that got murdered and he gave 2,000€ to the go fund me.

Reactions: 2
I wonder will he enter the buddy cup in this. He would be that cocky it wouldn’t surprise me if he did.

I wonder will he enter the buddy cup in this. He would be that cocky it wouldn’t surprise me if he did.

Can't see them going to see the cock box haha 😆 where it is is just not good enough there is plenty of others to choose from .
Only 5k for the winner not great.

It's gonna be this product, I can almost guarantee it

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Are these not the same thing? Surely he’d be better off on his own than with Conman. If it was a money problem, there is plenty of other people to work with in the fitness industry.
Those are weighted vests to help make training more difficult/ demanding.

The screenshot i put up is for a vest to carry your phone or wallet when out running. Most runners who run often will have a smart watch with GPS and an ability to hold and play music so these are a bit redundant, if you ask me.

Reactions: 2
It's gonna be this product, I can almost guarantee it

Which has been out a good while so they are getting a cheap on ali express and call it CR no hands 😄 🤣
There not that expensive so why buy off him

Are these not the same thing? Surely he’d be better off on his own than with Conman. If it was a money problem, there is plenty of other people to work with in the fitness industry.

Those are out years my boyfriend has one but a real one not that piece of crap haha she that one from Facebook who does the videos ?

Himself and Ellie doing a Come Dine With Me w/ Bla, Charleen, Miriam “& her bf” and Terence/Carly.
I wonder for their week have they decided yet if he going to order the dinner in or is Ellie’s mam going cooking it.

He probably wouldn’t spend the JustEat voucher on anyone but himself

Himself and Ellie doing a Come Dine With Me w/ Bla, Charleen, Miriam “& her bf” and Terence/Carly.
I wonder for their week have they decided yet if he going to order the dinner in or is Ellie’s mam going cooking it.

He probably wouldn’t spend the JustEat voucher on anyone but himself
i love terence love his podcast

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.