Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez what is your man like on the right with his turkey teeth too big for his face. Absolutely state of the three of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just read that Claire balding was slagging off conor on a podcast this week. I really hope Conor addresses it! Yes, I think Conor is a complete chancer and wannabe 'businessman' but Claires exactly the same.

Reactions: 4
Now he has chicken burger Saturday does he ever eat a home cooked dinner at all never see him eat fruit or veg

Reactions: 4
His comments were a bit OTT I thought, and crude. But I did laugh my head off at him being called out scabbing free food as usual
Shows how immature he is. The only retaliation is to slag someones mother, thatโ€™s like something a child would do. Hilarious stuff. What a greasy gobshite. Did you see the comment slagging off his aliexpress shite. Would love to see his form 12 return to revenue. Oh wait, he probably doesnโ€™t do one. Ellie canโ€™t post for a few days. Her PLT delivery wonโ€™t arrive till Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys Iโ€™m crying at this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's brilliant Turkey legs. How can a business owner or what ever he thinks he is talk like this where everyone can see it . Sounds like a 12 year old with the ma jokes my God grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.