Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone listen to ellie on influenced interview

The way ellie goes on my God how can will her and connor be able to raise a kid or get a mortgage, she cant go anywhere without her mam still making doctors appointments for her she would need her mam to hold her hand when going to apply for a mortgage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .

I really cant see how the both of them would actually be able to work a proper job in the real world will be interesting to see where they are in a few years time .

Reactions: 6
Howling at the fact that he has only hired one barista for his horse box. Must have high hopes for its success πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Howling at the fact that he has only hired one barista for his horse box. Must have high hopes for its success πŸ˜‚
Talking about turning it into a franchise now when he hasn't even had his first machine delivered and a coffee made. This is going to be a car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Talking about turning it into a franchise now when he hasn't even had his first machine delivered and a coffee made. This is going to be a car crash.

So he thinks hes the first person to think of turning there coffee business into a franchise swear he invented coffee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ .
Who would actually work for him probably a girl and end up cheating on ellie again .

Reactions: 4
Shes a loser. I used to like her until I saw her true colours. Coming on preaching saying that anyone that talks about her or has opinions of her has sad lives and unhappy etc. When she went holidaying in the middle of the pandemic and didn't give a F**K

Really? Are we all sad and miserable here Ellie (#EK)? I know I'm not. I have a kind honest faithful partner, I pay my own way and don't have mammy cook everything for me when I wake up at 11am throw on 6 layers of makeup and pout and take pictures for the day filming "content" but the bitchy tone assuming we are all miserable and unhappy of you isn't nice either Ellen . We just think your a doormat looking like an idiot we aren't jealous of you.. at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 27
Shes a loser. I used to like her until I saw her true colours. Coming on preaching saying that anyone that talks about her or has opinions of her has sad lives and unhappy etc. When she went holidaying in the middle of the pandemic and didn't give a F**K

Really? Are we all sad and miserable here Ellie (#EK)? I know I'm not. I have a kind honest faithful partner, I pay my own way and don't have mammy cook everything for me when I wake up at 11am throw on 6 layers of makeup and pout and take pictures for the day filming "content" but the bitchy tone assuming we are all miserable and unhappy of you isn't nice either Ellen . We just think your a doormat looking like an idiot we aren't jealous of you.. at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah I am jealous πŸ˜‚. Jealous of the fact that she's dating "Del Boy" πŸ˜‚. What a catch πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

True colours is right. Preening on that open top bus in Belfast thinking she was royalty. The inappropriate stuff Conor posts about her and their relationship. Obsessed with nothing more than being able to jet off to the sunshine and then throwing a strop like a spoilt child when she gets negative feedback/press. Camped out in mammy and daddy's house with her absolute dose of a sister in their childhood bedrooms. Absolutely nothing inspirational or to aspire to about any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Would love to know what the story is between Conor and Tommy Farrell. They are comical the way they carry on. And as for the bit I've seen of that tj macc, he looks like someone you'd love to give a slap πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š gobshites πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Would love to know what the story is between Conor and Tommy Farrell. They are comical the way they carry on. And as for the bit I've seen of that tj macc, he looks like someone you'd love to give a slap πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š gobshites πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
TJ, God love him. Any man who uses the "Tan and Dust" filter on Instagram needs to give their head a wobble, let alone using it on every single post.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way ellie goes on my God how can will her and connor be able to raise a kid or get a mortgage, she cant go anywhere without her mam still making doctors appointments for her she would need her mam to hold her hand when going to apply for a mortgage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .

I really cant see how the both of them would actually be able to work a proper job in the real world will be interesting to see where they are in a few years time .
Her mother still makes her doctors appointments πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ?! I've been making my own appointments since I was 15/16.

To be fair that TJ needs all the help he can get πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ himself and Tommy must have gotten a 2 for 1 deal on those awful teeth 😬

• Haha
Ha his coffee account was hacked

What is ? Haha what did he say

To be fair that TJ needs all the help he can get πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ himself and Tommy must have gotten a 2 for 1 deal on those awful teeth 😬

Those teeth πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆThey look like two wet rats who is Tommy's girlfriend never even heard of her another Entrepreneur πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ . Tommy's bookit app 0 followers great business you entrepreneur rat Haha.

Tj another business partner of conors never heard of him Haha two of them have picture standing beside the same jeep just got it wrapped πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As Tommy said when he lost it all ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ smiling with those teeth he could least dress like a business owner not someone looking to buy yokes πŸ˜‚ dont worry Tommy keep up the payments on the car and you wont lose that anyway and you will always have your mammy & daddy's boxroom . πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we all agree that this Irelands_voice page is a new page of his? But now knows if he’s attached to it that it will be a flop πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Jesus his face.
Not to be rude - but the last thing I’d be doing is ordering from where he is doing his Spon content. His face has gotten so greasy and spotty.

His face looks like the surface off the moon. Christ he needs to find something else to spend his time on other than being a scrote promoting shite food and keeping the weight off snorting his brains out of it. All those competitions are 100% a money laundering scam. Like a wooly jumper, pull one strand and it will unravel to bits id say.

I'd rather lick bedsheets in a covid ward.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ah lads we better get into the teeth whitening business Conor posting getting orders ready for today all 1k πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how much is he selling them for ?
Doubt there is that many people buying them there so much more better quality stuff that's proven to work .

Anyone ever see glen gillen on his stories think hes friends with Conor is he into scams aswell? hes a personal trainer and Youtuber has a pretty good YouTube tho .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.