Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Her pout is so cringe. It looks like me trying to read a notice board without my glasses. Eyes squinted mouth open

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I was always against the Aoife hate on here but my god she is as vile as him if she was talking to him a year ago
Agree. The person who cheats is always the one in the wrong, it’s their responsibility, but you’re a horrible person if you get with someone knowing they’re in a relationship. She’s so tacky

Clangers2

VIP Member
I don’t hate Ellie but I can’t stand her lack of ambition. She has such a big platform and she could have really been huge and reach her real potential. That’s the big difference between her and Charleen.
Like Charleen comes across as she genuinely cares when she's answering the dilemmas and stuff, Ellie is so blank and empty and is either too thick or just doesn't even have the initiative to bother using her brain to give some advice on her OWN PODCAST, she's going nowhere fast. Charleen is bypassing her and Ellie had 5 years on Charleen in the business.
The more I listen the more I like Charleen and can't stand Ellie.

I’ve been following Ellie since before she moved to Canada. When she was in Canada her following grew and she was very consistent with posting content on all her social media platforms. If you look at her youtube channel she posted so many makeup looks, vlogs, youtube challenges etc.
It’s like she has just grown out of love with it all which is such a shame because I used to love watching her.
I definitely feel she has gotten very lazy which is quite sad to see as she has so much potential! Then again she was in an extremely toxic relationship and I feel she is very down- im nearly years single and I only got back to my old self last November! I hope she bounces back for her own sake!
Charleen is very driven and very passionate about being an influencer. I only started following her when herself and Ellie started the podcast and I do like her a lot!

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
So he’s been down to Tralee for 10 months he said and when did he fly to New York for Ellie? Caught yourself up there Conor!

newtothis_25

I was down in Tralee for a few days recently and was in the chemist where Aoife works and In fairness I just had a short chat with her but she seems really lovely and down to earth and she is stunning in my opinion! What she is doing with Conor I will never EVER understand. I do have a feeling it won’t be long coming until Conor is living with her, he’s so desperate to be around her constantly and love bombing her. She is gradually spending more time with Conor and less time with poor Leo and it’s sad to see. 😪

ThorsHammer

Oh my god .. ROMEO???? Fucking Romeo hahahahahahahahaha why does everything have to go on SM. He is fucking LOVE bombing u aoife. Please RUN!!!! Protect ur son from future damage having him around him trust me he is not gonna be around when ur looks fade gal. Fucking RUN. He probably ordered ellie a bunch the same time as you.
He looks like her child in the pic,absolute state! Ringing the reception to get complementary flowers isn't exactly romantic either

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Jesus he’s the biggest walking ick….. can tell he’s comfortable in this relationship now cos it’s like conor and Ellie 2.0… run Aoife, it just gets worse…

Ratsout

VIP Member
Now we know exactly why he followed her to New York. I’d say she found messages between the two. More fool Aoife for staying with him then

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
See that's why I couldn't be with someone like him, you'd be on edge 24/7 that he'd be filming you or taking pictures to take the piss out of you on his stories. He did it with Ellie, taking photos of her at her worst or of her underwear on the floor etc, anything to humiliate her and now he's doing the same to Aoife. Why else would you be filming someone dancing. Not like the caption was complimentary.

thatstatt

I actually like listening to the girls podcast sometimes but defo wont be listening today seeing as Sean phipps is on, his voice would go through ya

sunshine01

Sure in the episode with Lauren, Ellie hadn’t a clue about anything got to do with college. I can see why she dates the men that she does now. No half successful man would go anywhere near her. What would they even talk about
Exactly Lauren was saying she was doing a level 8.. Ellie goes what’s that ? Talk about being braindead.. not saying you are stupid because she didn’t go to college but she actually is just so thick.. the comments she makes I really wonder how someone with such a low IQ ever had any success

Reactions: 15